Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. (582 Views)

My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In / Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC / Help! My Windows 10 System Is Consuming Too Much Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:31am On May 18, 2022
The Windows-10 in my computer failed to sign-in after I had successfully inputted my CORRECT password.

I have already tried to log in more than 120 times, but it is refusing to sign me in, and now, I cannot use my computer again.

It continued returning with the response:
“The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.”
“User profile cannot be loaded.”

“...OK...”

Had anyone encountered such a problem before??
What is the cause of it??
Please how best can I solve the problem?

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:32am On May 18, 2022
Please, I need help..
Urgently and Seriously..
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:32am On May 18, 2022
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by bmdmix14: 6:58am On May 18, 2022
Try use thebon screen keyboard to key
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:00am On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The Windows-10 in my computer failed to sign-in after I had successfully inputted my CORRECT password.

I have already tried to log in more than 120 times, but it is refusing to sign me in, and now, I cannot use my computer again.

It continued returning with the response:
“The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.”
“User profile cannot be loaded.”

“...OK...”

Had anyone encountered such a problem before??
What is the cause of it??
Please how best can I solve the problem?

Have you shut down & restarted? Not hibernate o, shut down completely.

If it still fails, follow these steps:
https://theitbros.com/user-profile-service-failed-the-sign-in/amp/
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:08am On May 18, 2022
bmdmix14:
Try use thebon screen keyboard to key
This is not working..
Meanwhile, what causes it please?
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:09am On May 18, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Have you shut down & restarted? Not hibernate o, shut down completely.

If it still fails, follow these steps:
https://theitbros.com/user-profile-service-failed-the-sign-in/amp/

I have shut down completely more than 50 times..
Meanwhile, what causes the problem?
I will check out the link you sent.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:10am On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I have shut down completely more than 50 times..
Meanwhile, what causes the problem?
I will check out the link you sent.

Your user profile is corrupted.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by bmdmix14: 7:11am On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This is not working..
Meanwhile, what causes it please?

Did u change ur password of recent?
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by bmdmix14: 7:12am On May 18, 2022
Try loading in safe mode n see if u have an admin account still on.

Ask Google how to do d above
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:14am On May 18, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Your user profile is corrupted.
I thought as much
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:15am On May 18, 2022
bmdmix14:

Did u change ur password of recent?
Yes.
But I have used the new password for like 1 year before this thing started happening, just last week
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by bmdmix14: 7:19am On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Yes.
But I have used the new password for like 1 year before this thing started happening, just last week
any one else know ur password?

Try the old one
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:21am On May 18, 2022
bmdmix14:
Try loading in safe mode n see if u have an admin account still on.

Ask Google how to do d above
I did that.
I opened ”Command Prompt” as an Administrator, and created a new “Admin Profile”.
Now, I restarted the system and went back to the “Welcome” Screen in order to log into the “Admin Profile” but I couldn't find the newly created profile.
When I logged into Safe Mode again and opened the Command Prompt again, and checked the “Net User” again, I couldn't find the new “Admin Profile” which I created earlier...
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:22am On May 18, 2022
bmdmix14:
any one else know ur password?

Try the old one
The old one returns “Incorrect Password”
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by bmdmix14: 7:31am On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I did that.
I opened ”Command Prompt” as an Administrator, and created a new “Admin Profile”.
Now, I restarted the system and went back to the “Welcome” Screen in order to log into the “Admin Profile” but I couldn't find the newly created profile.
When I logged into Safe Mode again and opened the Command Prompt again, and checked the “Net User” again, I couldn't find the new “Admin Profile” which I created earlier...

Google Windows deleting admin profile
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:34am On May 18, 2022
bmdmix14:

Google Windows deleting admin profile
If I delete my default In-built Admin Profile, what again is left for me to use the system with naa?
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by bmdmix14: 7:40am On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
If I delete my default In-built Admin Profile, what again is left for me to use the system with naa?
i didn't say delete it i google it.

Since u say u can't find newly created admin profile.

Then Google d reason why
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntNigerian: 7:58am On May 18, 2022
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. by BluntNigerian: 7:59am On May 18, 2022
Same thing is happening to my computer

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,my System Mak No Sound After Intalln Sound Driver / Wireless Network Management Software / Pls. How Can I Updat My Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.