Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d (1357 Views)

Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Opolopoopolonio: 10:01pm On May 18, 2022
[s]
Solitechworld:

Lol….. Please note, these are not the words of Jesus. They are the words of John (or whoever wrote them). Acknowledged by every erudite Christian scholar of the Bible as being the words of another Jew, Philo of Alexandria, who had written them even before John and Jesus were born And Phil claimed no divine inspiration for them.
[/s]

Rubbish!!!

The Bible is complete and needs no external references/histories to validate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by maestroferddi: 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
Solitechworld:

Lol…. I was expecting you to defend the evidences I brought forth…. Kindly do that… I want you to defend the fact that Jesus is not a servant of God the almighty
Before he answers that question, what is your position on John 14:6 and Acts 4:12?

John 14:6... Jesus saith unto him: " I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me"

Acts 4:12 ..."Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is no other name under heaven given among men ,whereby we must be saved..."

You can't be cherry-picking Bible verses at will. Let's know your position on the above verses so that we can answer your question.

Your time starts now...

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by maestroferddi: 10:43pm On May 18, 2022
Solitechworld:

Lol

Can you explain trinity? Who is the SoN, Who is the Holy Spirit and who is the Father? Which of the aforementioned 3 is the real God?
Treat my question above so I can give you a definitive answer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by ChoCho54(f): 10:57pm On May 18, 2022
Yoruba Muslims and yoruba christians have turned this thread to a supremacy contest issorait.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Solitechworld(m): 5:21am On May 19, 2022
maestroferddi:
Before he answers that question, what is your position on John 14:6 and Acts 4:12?

John 14:6... Jesus saith unto him: " I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me"

Acts 4:12 ..."Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is no other name under heaven given among men ,whereby we must be saved..."

You can't be cherry-picking Bible verses at will. Let's know your position on the above verses so that we can answer your question.

Your time starts now...

John 14:6….. simply means Jesus is just a messenger, and there is one great God who sent him, and he is the “Father” according to the verse you quoted…..

In Acts 4:12, where does Jesus said “I am the God” worship me?
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Solitechworld(m): 5:23am On May 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!!!

The Bible is complete and needs no external references/histories to validate it.

You should always give room for a free and fair debate….
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Solitechworld(m): 5:25am On May 19, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are a pitiable joker.

You are twisting Bible verses out of context to suit what misguided Islamic pseudo-scholars are teaching you.

The Acts 3:13 you quoted addressed Jesus as the "Son of God" but you plagiarized your way in to introduce a ridiculous phrase.

No surprises because that was the same manner with which the Quran plagiarized the Bible to concoct its strange narratives...

You can just share your proof by sending the picture of the verses mentioned to show they are quoted out of the context…….

And besides we are just engaging with n fair and friendly dialogue, why the insults and abuse?
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Solitechworld(m): 5:27am On May 19, 2022
maestroferddi:
Dumb question...

Lol! Instead of you to just answer the question….
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Solitechworld(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2022
sreamsense:

How do you know your question is not answered then? When you already know answer, why asking? And if I give you my own answer, it wouldn't make any difference either in you because seed of God's word is being sown in wrong mind. Most of them have given you the right answers from christian perspectives, humble to learn; but the problem is that door of your tender heart has closed, it only opens for critisim like Satan did to Jesus. Jesus knows Bible, Satan also knows Bible. Jesus's perspective has been shown to you by the followers of Christ and Bible; you need a renewed heart in Christ to be able to receive the truth of God's word and understand. However, if you are trying to cram and quote Bible blindly like Satan did, sorry; you are not ready to receive true of God's word into your life, but to antagonize which may lead to waste precious time.

Is this also part of the answer?
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by maestroferddi: 5:52am On May 19, 2022
Solitechworld:

John 14:6….. simply means Jesus is just a messenger, and there is one great God who sent him, and he is the “Father” according to the verse you quoted…..

In Acts 4:12, where does Jesus said “I am the God” worship me?
I will not permit you to waste my time...

I was thinking you had something to offer but clearly you are just being obtuse.

You twisted scriptures out of place and when you were called out, you began to go off at a tangent.

You don't know Jack about exegesis else you would have treated the reference quotations on their merit instead of making crass off-hand remarks.

"Jesus is a messenger..." from who? What exegitical evidence do you have to back your theory?

Stick to what you know going forward.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by sreamsense: 10:04am On May 19, 2022
Solitechworld:

Is this also part of the answer?
Yes, off course is "...part of the answer" because you need psychological surgery first before you can see and understand answer pointed and directed to you from the context
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Solitechworld(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2022
sreamsense:

Yes, off course is "...part of the answer" because you need psychological surgery first before you can see and understand answer pointed and directed to you from the context

Lol… is it that complicated?
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by oyatz(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2022
Codepain:

The author is 100% right.
I am an alumnus of O.A.U so all the persecution is relatable.
The professor of Medicine he talked about is Greg Erhabor.
You can't achieve anything in South-west today especially in Academics if you're not a Christian.
Osinbajo used his influence to veto a redeemed member and less qualified Mr Patrick as the rector of Federal polytechnic Ede as against Dr AbdulHammed.
When Prof Salami, a Muslim was appointed as the first muslim VC of O.A.U they kicked so hard that he was removed immediately.
I can go on and on...
Christians do fellowship in Chemistry Laboratory while there is crackdown on few mosque on campus.

You are the writer suffer from delusion of persecution.

So ,Prof Greg Erhabor in his position as the then Head of the Department of Medicine in OAU had power to employ or refuse to employ doctors?

Muslims are in minority in the Academics ,not as a result of any persecution but for the HISTORICAL discripancies in the educational attainments of Muslim parents Vs Christian parents which thankfully is fast disappearing.

If you check the backgrounds of most of the Professors in the S/west, you will see that majority come from families where even their grandfathers were educated and mostly attended christian missionarry schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Mosesvic11(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2022
Solitechworld:

The highest result of Education is Tolerance (Helen Keller, 1903). There is a need to look inward on the matters that dismantle the peaceful coexistence in our society. In a multi ethnic society that share the bond of religion, tolerance is pertinent. Tolerance can never be achieved if one group plays God. If we are to live in peace, we must come to know each other better (Lyndon B Johnson, 1965)

When I lived in the Muslim community of different cultural groups in the North and South of Nigeria, I enjoyed the freedom of existence in my relationship with them.

In the Northern part of Nigeria, they don't entertain jokes especially at the expense of their religion. Religion comes first in everything they do. If you are to live in their community, you must respect their position on religion. So it is in India, where Cows are worshiped. Out of the 29 States in India, 20 states prohibit Cow slaughtering. Slaughtering a Cow for any reason is tantamount to killing their God. Peace connot be kept by force, it can only be kept by understanding (Albert Einstein)

I have spent many years in Academics and I have a bank of experience on how we oppress the Muslims by depriving them their rights.

When I left Obafemi Awolowo University some years ago, there was only one Muslim lecturer in the Faculty of Pharmacy. Out of the Twenty one Lecturers in the Department of Educational Foundation and Counseling, only Dr Sobowale was a Muslim. The Department of Medicine under the Leadership of a Professor who is also the General Overseer of a Church, witnessed an Era where competent Doctors were denied their right of employment because of their Muslim religion. I was sad when I heard that the Small spot on the deck of the Health Sciences building where the Muslim students observe their prayers have been closed whereas classes or any spot in the faculty premises are open to Christian students for fellowship or Devotion without infringement. Christian lecturers have tried in many ways to cancel the Space were the Muslims observe their prayers in the Geology Car park but Professor Ramon of the Geology Department has played a major role in maintaining the spot.

In many occasions, I have intervened in cases were Christian Project Supervisors enforce Christianity on their Project students. They use Christianity as a prerequisite to excellence. I have fought Christian lecturers who deprive some muslim ladies their rights to wear the hijab. These sinful Lecturers never fight against the Catholic Sisters who come to classes, Laboratory, Examination halls and Seminars wearing the Catholic Ragalia or those students who dress like Harlots but their problem is the hijab.

On the 29th day of November, 2021, Dr Awoseemo who served has the Principal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Obafemi Awolowo University, pressurized the Muslim Nursing students to sign an undertaking stating that they will not use the hijab in the school premises.

On the 5th of February, 2013, According to the Punch News Paper, the Principal of Kadara Junior Grammar School in Lagos State; E. C. Ukpaka, flogged a Muslim student; Aisha Alabi for putting on the hijab. If Ukpaka had beaten the student 5 or 10 strokes, it wouldn't have bothered the public but 43 stokes of cane is harsh and inhumane.

In September 2019, The Premium Times published a news where 30 Professors of the University of Ibadan submitted a petition against the school Authority for scheduling Senate meetings to Friday Prayer times. Some Christian Lecturers also fix Classes to Friday Jumat time.

This is not the right platform to discuss how the Christians in leadership Positions in Universities and Government Parastatals deny the Muslims of Job opportunities, Scholarships, Grants, or Work benefits.

In all my years of work, I have enjoyed working under a Muslim faithful than a Christian Devot. A Faithful Muslim will not deny you a job opportunity because of your faith. He will not beat a Christian Nun because of her Regalia. He will not stop you from morning devotions or force you to join him while he is praying. He will not abuse Jesus Christ or Holy Mary.

Tolerance is the best religion. As Christians, we must stop the oppression and cease to preach hatred towards the Muslims. They are not our enemies. We need to teach our children that Christianity is not Superior to Islam and the Pastor is not Holier than the Imam.
Either men will learn to live like brothers or die like beasts (Max Learner, 1949)
Thanks to God,it is your experience, if everybody start to state their experience, oga you go wonder.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Mosesvic11(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2022
Zandena:
Where are the pathological hypocrites! Let them comment on this.
I've said it time without number that the hoax called religious tolerance in south West is nothing but big SCAM. The kind of shit Yoruba muslims takes from their Christian counterparts is unimaginable which their Christian fellows can't take 0.001% of such treatment from Majority Muslim Yorubas.
Professors Kperogi and Akintola of MURIC have been vindicated by this piece!
The Church must STOP hatred of others religious views!
The Church must STOP breeding Hate-filled followers!
what of the shit we christian takes from you guys? I was deny a job some time ago because my name is not musa, or muhammad, muslim are the only religion that preach hate.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Mosesvic11(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2022
Solitechworld:

And which verse of the Bible is that…. Show me where the Bible states that Jesus is God, where Jesus called himself God….
john 1vs 1
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Transcriber: 1:16pm On May 19, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Both Christian and Muslims are from one source Judaism, Islam fighting like thug against their brother from another Mother is Simply unnecessary and useless.
exactly

Fools fighting themselves over invaders oppressive religions
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Codepain: 1:34pm On May 19, 2022
oyatz:

You are the writer suffer from delusion of persecution.

So ,Prof Greg Erhabor in his position as the then Head of the Department of Medicine in OAU had power to employ or refuse to employ doctors?

Muslims are in minority in the Academics ,not as a result of any persecution but for the HISTORICAL discripancies in the educational attainments of Muslim parents Vs Christian parents which thankfully is fast disappearing.

If you check the backgrounds of most of the Professors in the S/west, you will see that majority come from families where even their grandfathers were educated and mostly attended christian missionarry schools.
H.O.D of any department can sway the outcome of recruitment in his favour.
I know how this things works.
Tijani is a lecturer in O.A.U today because Ajadi did that for him as H.O.D of mathematics department.
You can't make headway anywhere if we continue to deny the truth.
Was it not in the same O.A.U that some Muslims sister were stripped and detained in a cell in senate building simply because they covered their face?
Yet you have the nerve to call the persecution a delusion.
Muslims are minorities in Academics because some Christians are deliberately scheming competent and qualified Muslims out.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by oyatz(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2022
Codepain:

Tijani is a lecturer in O.A.U today because Ajadi did that for him as H.O.D of mathematics department.
Was it not in the same O.A.U that some Muslims sister were stripped and detained in a cell in senate building simply because they covered their face?
Muslims are minorities in Academics because some Christians are deliberately scheming competent and qualified Muslims out.

Oga stop shifting goal posts, the HOD has no power to employ or deny anyone's employment.

The HOD lobbying for his candidate to get employed isn't different from the same way a Bishop, Traditional Ruler or Chief Imam lobby the authority to help in employing their 'candidates'

Even HOD's children are sometimes sitting down at home, looking for employment.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Codepain: 1:53pm On May 19, 2022
oyatz:

Oga stop shifting goal posts, the HOD has no power to employ or deny anyone's employment.

The HOD lobbying for his candidate to get employed isn't different from the same way a Bishop, Traditional Ruler or Chief Imam lobby the authority to help in employing their 'candidates'

Even HOD's children are sometimes sitting down at home, looking for employment.
At this point I am done with you
cos you're deliberately being mischievous.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by ThePlugg(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2022
This argument lack substance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by oyatz(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2022
Codepain:

Muslims are minority in the Academics because of HISTORICAL reasons!

1) The Western Education we used in Nigeria were introduced by Christian Missionaries.

2) During the Colonial era and even up to 1966, the Government only established few schools in administrative Headquarters e.g Government Colleges at Ibadan, Umuahia or Keffi, Barewa College, Zaria, Kings College, Lagos etc.
These schools could only admit very few numbers of students and the entrance qualifications were exceptionally difficult.

3) Most Schools were established, owned and managed by Christian Missionaries.
Families and Communities who embraced these Missionaries accepted their religions and education. With time, they tend to be more educated than those who didn't.
The children/grandchildren of most of the people who were graduates by 1960 turned out to be today's Professors, Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers etc

4) By the 1940s, some educated Muslim elites like Jubril Martins had noticed this by the 1940s and started establishing schools to educate the Muslim children.

*Although, most people fail to accept the reality but the reality is that the families we are born into determine so many things about us.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by ERockson: 3:44pm On May 19, 2022
Solitechworld:

The highest result of Education is Tolerance (Helen Keller, 1903). There is a need to look inward on the matters that dismantle the peaceful coexistence in our society. In a multi ethnic society that share the bond of religion, tolerance is pertinent. Tolerance can never be achieved if one group plays God. If we are to live in peace, we must come to know each other better (Lyndon B Johnson, 1965)

When I lived in the Muslim community of different cultural groups in the North and South of Nigeria, I enjoyed the freedom of existence in my relationship with them.

In the Northern part of Nigeria, they don't entertain jokes especially at the expense of their religion. Religion comes first in everything they do. If you are to live in their community, you must respect their position on religion. So it is in India, where Cows are worshiped. Out of the 29 States in India, 20 states prohibit Cow slaughtering. Slaughtering a Cow for any reason is tantamount to killing their God. Peace connot be kept by force, it can only be kept by understanding (Albert Einstein)

I have spent many years in Academics and I have a bank of experience on how we oppress the Muslims by depriving them their rights.

When I left Obafemi Awolowo University some years ago, there was only one Muslim lecturer in the Faculty of Pharmacy. Out of the Twenty one Lecturers in the Department of Educational Foundation and Counseling, only Dr Sobowale was a Muslim. The Department of Medicine under the Leadership of a Professor who is also the General Overseer of a Church, witnessed an Era where competent Doctors were denied their right of employment because of their Muslim religion. I was sad when I heard that the Small spot on the deck of the Health Sciences building where the Muslim students observe their prayers have been closed whereas classes or any spot in the faculty premises are open to Christian students for fellowship or Devotion without infringement. Christian lecturers have tried in many ways to cancel the Space were the Muslims observe their prayers in the Geology Car park but Professor Ramon of the Geology Department has played a major role in maintaining the spot.

In many occasions, I have intervened in cases were Christian Project Supervisors enforce Christianity on their Project students. They use Christianity as a prerequisite to excellence. I have fought Christian lecturers who deprive some muslim ladies their rights to wear the hijab. These sinful Lecturers never fight against the Catholic Sisters who come to classes, Laboratory, Examination halls and Seminars wearing the Catholic Ragalia or those students who dress like Harlots but their problem is the hijab.

On the 29th day of November, 2021, Dr Awoseemo who served has the Principal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Obafemi Awolowo University, pressurized the Muslim Nursing students to sign an undertaking stating that they will not use the hijab in the school premises.

On the 5th of February, 2013, According to the Punch News Paper, the Principal of Kadara Junior Grammar School in Lagos State; E. C. Ukpaka, flogged a Muslim student; Aisha Alabi for putting on the hijab. If Ukpaka had beaten the student 5 or 10 strokes, it wouldn't have bothered the public but 43 stokes of cane is harsh and inhumane.

In September 2019, The Premium Times published a news where 30 Professors of the University of Ibadan submitted a petition against the school Authority for scheduling Senate meetings to Friday Prayer times. Some Christian Lecturers also fix Classes to Friday Jumat time.

This is not the right platform to discuss how the Christians in leadership Positions in Universities and Government Parastatals deny the Muslims of Job opportunities, Scholarships, Grants, or Work benefits.

In all my years of work, I have enjoyed working under a Muslim faithful than a Christian Devot. A Faithful Muslim will not deny you a job opportunity because of your faith. He will not beat a Christian Nun because of her Regalia. He will not stop you from morning devotions or force you to join him while he is praying. He will not abuse Jesus Christ or Holy Mary.

Tolerance is the best religion. As Christians, we must stop the oppression and cease to preach hatred towards the Muslims. They are not our enemies. We need to teach our children that Christianity is not Superior to Islam and the Pastor is not Holier than the Imam.
Either men will learn to live like brothers or die like beasts (Max Learner, 1949)
You are bloody liar estreamist.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by RealTalkNoBull: 3:59pm On May 19, 2022
jmoore:
Christianity is peace while Islam is religion of terror

You can have PhD and still be foolish.

Islam is a blasphemy against Christianity.

The Bible confirms that Jesus is God. But Muslims insult Christianity by saying that Jesus is not God. Why are Christians not killing Muslims for this blasphemy?
When you start killing Jews that say Jesus was nothing but a criminal, liar and false as justifications why they killed him. When you start killing Jews that say “If Jesus comes down a thousand times, we will kill him a thousand and one times”. You christians hate Muslims, but you love the Jew. Remember Jesus was a Jew. You guys are ignorant and confused. You don’t even know that you follow Paul, not Jesus.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by jmoore(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
When you start killing Jews that say Jesus was nothing but a criminal, liar and false as justifications why they killed him. When you start killing Jews that say “If Jesus comes down a thousand times, we will kill him a thousand and one times”. You christians hate Muslims, but you love the Jew. Remember Jesus was a Jew. You guys are ignorant and confused. You don’t even know that you follow Paul, not Jesus.

Islamic terrorists with ridiculous way of reasoning!!

What's my business if Jews killed Jesus? The same Jesus resurrected. Which means Jesus fought for himself.

Islamic terrorists should stop killing Christians.
Islamic terrorists should stop fighting for their god/Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Kingspin(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2022
Codepain:

The author is 100% right.
I am an alumnus of O.A.U so all the persecution is relatable.
The professor of Medicine he talked about is Greg Erhabor.
You can't achieve anything in South-west today especially in Academics if you're not a Christian.
Osinbajo used his influence to veto a redeemed member and less qualified Mr Patrick as the rector of Federal polytechnic Ede as against Dr AbdulHammed.
When Prof Salami, a Muslim was appointed as the first muslim VC of O.A.U they kicked so hard that he was removed immediately.
I can go on and on...
Christians do fellowship in Chemistry Laboratory while there is crackdown on few mosque on campus.

Your case is a bit ok not the best you got. But in Kaduna, they have all manners of persecutions against Christianity yet they are not done. They are now killing them. It is so many places in the North, from Sokoto to Kano, Abuja. We hope South West doesn't go that line.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Mummyjoy: 4:45pm On May 19, 2022
Solitechworld:

I know most of your Bible off-hand, I can’t see where Jesus called himself God in all the verses you wrote, maybe you should consider writing it out in full context and verse….

Before then… check this out

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

Peter further said: “God raised up his servant” (Acts 3:26), where the title servant refers to Jesus.

Not only Peter, but the entire group of believers viewed Jesus as God’s servant. When they raised their voices together in prayer to God, in the course of their speaking to God they called Jesus “your holy servant Jesus whom you anointed” (Acts 4:27). They repeated this title also in verse 30. Consistently, Jesus was being called servant of God by the original followers of Jesus.

Some people mistakenly thought that the disciples called Jesus Son of God. An inconsistency of translation actually helped to give this wrong impression. In the King James Bible, the translators call Jesus “Son of God” in Acts 3:13, 26, and “child of God” in Acts 4:27. They simply translated the Greek word paida as “son” or “child”. But the word paida also means “servant”, and the present context demands this translation since the author of Acts is trying in this passage to establish that Jesus is indeed the servant of God.

The translators knew that the Greek word paida means servant. When the same word was used for David in chapter 4, verse 25, they translated it “servant”. Why not call Jesus also by the same title? Or, if they feel that “son” is the correct translation, why not also call David “Son of God”? Jesus and David are both called by the same title in Greek. Why not call them by a same title in English also?

Other translators recognised this inconsistency and corrected it in the modern translations of the Bible. Therefore the New International Version of the Bible and many others call Jesus Servant of God in the verses already quoted above. Nevertheless, the fact that Jesus was God’s servant was so well known that even the King James Bible called him by this title in Matthew 12:18. Referring back to Isaiah 42:1, Matthew identified Jesus as the servant of the one true God Yahweh.

You asked for a verse and I gave you verses, if you are a true seeker of truth with an open mind you'll read those verses thoroughly.
Nevertheless, Jesus as the son of God was many things as He walked the earth.
Mark 10:45 stated that Jesus did not come to be served but to serve and to give His Life as a ransom for many, that makes Him a servant or a minister depending on translation. He also ministered as a prophet, as a teacher,a saviour that is the Messiah and many more that time and space may not permit me to state.
Timothy 3:16 also told us that "without controversy great is the mystery of godliness, God was manifested in the flesh,...",it's a mystery, in whose flesh was God manifested? Jesus of course.
In the beginning was the Word and the word was with God and the Word was God, the same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by Him and WITHOUT Him was not anything made that was made.
In Him was life and the life was the light of men and the light shines in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not......

He was in the world and the world was made by Him and the world knew Him not.....
And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father full of mercy and truth. See John 1 read to the end.
What kind of MAN is this?
Many people are yet to see this light because the god of this world has blinded their minds, least the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. See 2Corithian 4:4
God bless you as you think on this.

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Samunique(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2022
Solitechworld:

Lol! I am sure you are educated! Deep inside you , you know all this your claim are logically wrong….

But wait! You haven’t answered my question…

Show me where Jesus said in a context without a baseless illogical twisting, that “I am God”, Worship me.
Show me where allah in the Quran asks Muslims to pray 5times a day in a sentence. ?

Secondly, show me where Islamic Creed , ( shahada ) there is no good but allah and Muhammed his servant as a complete statement in the Quran ?
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by orisa37: 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
"RELIGION IS READING, STUDYING, MEDITATING AND LEARNING SPIRITUAL LESSONS OF INTERLINKING NORMS, RELATIONSHIPS, INCLUSIVENESS AND ACCEPTANCE".

ABRAHAM MEANS FAITH IN THE SUPREME SPIRIT. JUDAISM IS THE EXPECTATION OF THE MESSAIH TO REPRESENT THE SUPREME SPIRIT IN PHYSICAL VISIT TO ABRAHAM, JUST IN THE SAME AS HE DID TO ENOCH.

ISAACISM IS COVENANT ON ISAAC THAT SYMBOLIZES THE PRESENCE OF THE MESSAIH AMONGST US. ISAACISM IS A CONTINUOUS READING, STUDYING, MEDITATING AND LEARNING OF THE LORD WILL PROVIDE HIMSELF A LAMB(MAN MESSAIH) FOR SACRIFICE.

ISHMAELITE IS OF GOD TOO. ISLAMIN IS GOD IN LOVE. THE QURAN IS AN EXPOSITION OF THE SUMMARY OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS (LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES). BECAUSE OF THE CURSE ON ISMAEL IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS, THE MUSLIMS BECOME CONFUSED. THE MOSLEMS ARE BETTER ISLAMISTS.

SUPERIORITY OR OTHERWISE OF ALL IN RELIGION IS ASSESSED ON THE LEVEL OF WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRACTITIONERS.

FROM ORUNTO27.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by ifiokjohn(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
So what's bad in following Paul? It's like taunting a person that he follows Elijah instead of Abraham. Mtcheeeew.

Every small thing you Muslims find a way to insult n ridicule Paul. For what really?

For saying Jesus Christ died and rose again for our sins?.. news flash, even the ACT of the Apostles you guy up is quoting also have Peter talking about that.
For saying Jesus is the Son of God? News flash even the ACT of the apostles Records Peter saying that.

For saying Jesus is the only name given by which Man might be saved? News flash it was Peter that said it.

What has Paul done that Peter hasn't done more?... You guys are just finding a scapegoat

Is it because Paul emphasize more of work before Faith that's why you antagonize him?.
What's wrong in him saying "Faith without work is dead?" Isn't that supposed to be true?.

Abeg leave our Paul alone. If alot of Christians follow Paul's, there's nothing bad there. They don't worship Paul. Thats all that matters.

I'm done here.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by Solitechworld(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2022
sreamsense:

You might also need a surgery to comprehend the below Bible verses

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d by ForumNL(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
There is no truth in this,

Muslims are generally not inclined toward Western education

Employment is not controlled by any HOD, even right from students population, we know how transparent OAU is with admission and JAMB is in total control of admission process yet there are more Christian students than Muslims (Were they also marginalized by Jamb or Cut off mark?)

An average Christian youth sees Western education as a MUST to acquire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Christian Because He Is One Flesh With Wife, Remi-igbokwe / No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs / Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.