Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction (34154 Views)

Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures) / Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by SOFTSKILL: 11:36am On May 18, 2022
callthefred:
Sanwo Olu is trying but he still can't seem to overtake Ambode in terms of project levels. I think Ambode has been the best after Jakande.

You need a rethink you are not thinking straight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by iFESTAC680(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2022
Parachoko:
when will it be completed?

Only God can say..

Just Imagine the badagry express road
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by twilliamx(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2022
Lagos = progress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by iFESTAC680(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2022
callthefred:
Sanwo Olu is trying but he still can't seem to overtake Ambode in terms of project levels. I think Ambode has been the best after Jakande.

You would probably need a rethink

Jakande and these folks are nowhere comparable
QED

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by EmmaLege: 11:39am On May 18, 2022
Good one kiss
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by slowice(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2022
Alas, new mansion for afonja touts grin

Nice project. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by samebony1: 11:47am On May 18, 2022
Kobicove:
They should hurry up and complete this thing abeg, it's causing serious traffic everywhere in Ikeja angry
Sorry ma, Its not the Bridge construction that is the major cause of traffic hiccups in that axis, but the irresponsible behaviour of drivers, especially the commercial Yellow buses, Tricycle drivers and street traders.
If all road users in that area obey traffic regulations, we will not have much stress on the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Bluntemperor: 11:50am On May 18, 2022
NairaLux:
The Lagos State Government have been construction the Ikeja Along Bridge whick linked to Computer Village for over 15 months now.

The construction which stared in 2021 by the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu started at the Ikeja Local Government office all through to computer Village. Many shops and stores were demolished by the government to create more avenue for the project.

Well done our the governor, governor Sanwo-Olu!
But O P ,you fall many hands here o!
Your descriptions is nothing because you only talks about 15 months construction and many shops demolished!
•What is the immediate effects of this Project on the environment and on Ikeja People?
•Please,where is this Project linking directly and what is the govt objectives- to link Ikeja-Airport and reduced time for pedestrians and bring accelerated movements along the Ikeja- Agege-Iyana Ipaja road- axis.I personally visited that angle about a month ago and I can say of the huge Constructions
going on there!
The Govt should also do her own part by displaying the Billboard on this project conspicuously, describing how the whole road is going to look like at the end of the construction work proper!
By so doing,they wouldn't keep the Masses in suspense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Nobody: 11:54am On May 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Rubbish!! I'm going back to my Ghana. I dont see anything special in Nigeria. Just skull mining, hatred, gold digger, banditry, killing and bad leaders.

Shioo them hold you nii?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On May 18, 2022
callthefred:

Fasola Nko? ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by OlawaleBammie: 11:57am On May 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Rubbish!! I'm going back to my Ghana. I dont see anything special in Nigeria. Just skull mining, hatred, gold digger, banditry, killing and bad leaders.
Ur corntree good na hin u come here??

Parasitic Imbecilè

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by seguno2: 11:58am On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Eko oni baje

With uneducated/badly educated area boys, okada riders doing worse than almajiri lynching of innocent people like that sound engineer who was killed in Lekki recently?
Are you sure that Tinubu and his three minions have not finished Lagosians with so much loans despite huge IGR and allocations at $140 oil price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Lovelife433(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2022
ABODE Project. Dis puppet of drug addict thief Tinubu hasn't don shit in Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Sheuns(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2022
callthefred:

Ambode best after Jakande? Fashola must have been invisible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Dayotheeone(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2022
These guys just destroyed and mud everywhere just to build a bridge. No planning. I'm very perplexed cus I visit Computer village often. The whole place is a mess.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Sheuns(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2022
seguno2:

With uneducated/badly educated area boys, okada riders doing worse than almajiri lynching of innocent people like that sound engineer who was killed in Lekki recently?
Are you sure that Tinubu and his three minions have not finished Lagosians with so much loans despite huge IGR and allocations at $140 oil price

Most if not all of those area boys are not from Lagos and most have no home here in Lagos, the government really needs to control the influx of people into the state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by psalmz(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
but you are using our network to post this rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by sammyranking(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2022
They should all learn from umahi he does it better. Lagos is overhyped in my book.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Terrence99: 12:12pm On May 18, 2022
callthefred:

You are ignorant and don't know what you are saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Terrence99: 12:14pm On May 18, 2022
slowice:
Alas, new mansion for afonja touts grin
Nice project. cheesy

See this UGM casualty hiding in Lagos. They will soon visit your parents in Alaigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Keegan: 12:14pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Eko oni baje

O baje ti!
You go love Lagos o.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Terrence99: 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
sammyranking:
They should all learn from umahi he does it better. Lagos is overhyped in my book.

I don't know why you village boys like overreaching yourselves. Alimosho local government is more developed than the entire Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Terrence99: 12:16pm On May 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

If you don't go back, you are a bastard. Banku-sniffing animal
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by seguno2: 12:19pm On May 18, 2022
Sheuns:
Most if not all of those area boys are not from Lagos and most have no home here in Lagos, the government really needs to control the influx of people into the state.

The government does not generate taxes and other revenues from these people?
The government should not use the huge IGR, loans and allocations to get every child into free primary, vocational and secondary schools with enough teachers employed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Eko oni baje

Dog shit state.
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2022
Very nice initiative... My major problem was, why complete that BRT park only to almost demolish it again... Was there no plan for the flyover initially?

It'll really help to ease traffic in that axis, especially linking Simbiat Abiola directly to Abeokuta express with a flyover
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Finemoore: 12:27pm On May 18, 2022
Dayotheeone:
These guys just destroyed and mud everywhere just to build a bridge. No planning. I'm very perplexed cus I visit Computer village often. The whole place is a mess.

Is that your first time of seeing a road or bridge construct, It gonna be rough and mud before it get sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by watchindelta(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2022
only lagos is working, the rest state now wash
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Zion243(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2022
My neighborhood!

Proudly Lagosian!

PYO 2023!!
Re: Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction by Ododoeye0020(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2022
The Lagos State Government and the Construction � Company should ensure the Health and Safety of those working on the site and that of the public. They should also ensure adequate Traffic Diversion is put in place to reduce the stress on the public due to the construction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) / Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.