Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail (2599 Views)

Court Orders DSS To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Access To His Medical Records / Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by nzeobi(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2022
The judge is already becoming soft and soon he will be granted bail again. The reason why he jumped bail before was well known
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 12:17pm On May 18, 2022
Theriously??.

Felimax:

Foolishly! Not Fuulishly. You will never learn.

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Felimax(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Theriously??.

In your dreams!
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:
Interesting

So MNK should come and discuss how he escaped federal government assassins at his home before you can contemplate giving him bail?

So that after granting him bail you can now go back and assassinate him PROPER by plugging all his escape routes abi?

See fulani sense grin

MNK won’t tell you sh1t, do your worst
So he should stop asking for bail
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 12:25pm On May 18, 2022
Again Theriously??

Felimax:

In your dreams!
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by an0daGuy: 12:31pm On May 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So he should stop asking for bail

No I never said such, he should demand bail as it’s his right

But

Let the zoo government stop asking him to tell them how he was able to escape their last assassination attempt that’s all angry
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by pointblank247(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

No tribe una nor go call me for this Nairaland. The least Edo man is royalty wired and cannot be compared to your lots.

I am useless because I am pressing your balls so hard.
you are pressing balls abi, if you had one will you be busy with another man balls ?
Just a question
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 12:59pm On May 18, 2022
Are you an Omoluabi or an AFONJA MURIC DISCIPLE??

OyeofIkoTuN:
Dangote is wasting his time. We own that Atlantic

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by pointblank247(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:

This one don dey foam for mouth
but you are bleeding from the anus, that's more like it.
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 1:19pm On May 18, 2022
My OGA i am LOYAL... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OyeofIkoTuN:
I can be anything you want me to be BUT..

i remain the OYE

And my Bible ND my rosary will touch that Atlantic Ocean before any one from the camel tribe.

1 Like

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Achilles881: 2:25pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

E pain me but you are the one crying, shedding tears of blood you have to put your writing into red. Na me dey feel pain na you dey cry.

You nor know your mate! Stinking mouth! Go and brush my friend!

Even though you're talking rubbish, I believe you, because of how angry you sound for something that doesn't concern you lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / Onitcha Looks The Same In 1959 And 2021 Pictures / Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.