Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail (2593 Views)

Court Orders DSS To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Access To His Medical Records / Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Metrix147: 11:17am On May 18, 2022
Federal High Court in Abuja on Wednesday gave conditions upon which the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be granted bail.

Kanu is standing trial over allegations of terrorism.

The trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako said the reason for Kanu's absence after he was in 2017 granted bail by the court must be discussed before another bail can be granted.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/court-gives-condition-grant-nnamdi-kanu-bail/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove

1 Share

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by TundeDes: 11:18am On May 18, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by successmatters(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2022
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Felimax(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2022
My guy don humble.
You think say everything na power? Some na witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by helinues: 11:20am On May 18, 2022
Na so
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by beerfraud: 11:22am On May 18, 2022
Thank you Justice Mazi Ikemba Binta Nyako
Treat him like Boko Haram terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 11:24am On May 18, 2022
Humble...and Governor visit am??
Humble...and your court no gree "live streaming"
humble and you dey here dey cry for every thread??

Handsome man that radiates confidence!!

guy go rest ...I NEVER KNEW AN EDO man can be this useless....
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Felimax:
My guy don humble.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by gozmok1(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2022
IPOB SHOULD EMULATE YORUBA NATION AGITATORS, BE MORE DIPLOMATIC IN THEIR PURSUIT FOR FREEDOM

Igbos agitation doesn't make any impact in Nigeria �� government because Nigerian government doesn't have anything to lose in Igbo land

If it were Niger Delta militants that are destroying pipe lines, it will make impact in Nigeria government Igbos aren't wise destroying themselves.

Igbos you guys are on the lose side

More Igbos have been killed.

What will IPOB you try next apart from attacking innocent people and their business.

How many Igbos will be killed before ipob understand that violence isn't the honorable path to secession?

If you start stocking up arms and ammunitions starting from today, it will take you decades and decades and trillions of dollars to get close to Nigeria in military capacity.

You can never ever win a war against GOVERNMENT.

before this year runs out Igbo masses will come against ipob esn which is made up of ngwa and abakele men
Take that to the bank.

my suggestion soludo should adapt wike method .... yes Anambra is home of intellectuals.... we know our enemies... our Southern brothers....

why not attack in abia state of nnamdi kanu or Ebonyi State of Simon ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Ezehillary(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2022
It can be delayed but can not be denial
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by slimfit1(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2022
Why are the Sokoto killers not in Abuja to face Justice?
Igbo people ask themselves why is the Nigerian army attacking you in the tick forest in Imo but can not do the same in open Sambisa forest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Felimax(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

No tribe una nor go call me for this Nairaland. The least Edo man is royalty wired and cannot be compared to your lots.

I am useless because I am pressing your balls so hard.
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Ezehillary(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2022
successmatters:
don't waste that space
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by shigishege: 11:31am On May 18, 2022
Basically they deny thier small god bail.

1 Like

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Okoroawusa: 11:34am On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

This one don dey foam for mouth

3 Likes

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 11:39am On May 18, 2022
This is the most foolish submission from a person that knows that the Yoruba agitation is useless!!

So in a bid to hide under that ,you say the "Wike" treatment should be meted to IGBO people?? Even "wike" knows that after all said and done that IGBO people are seriously formidable. Not some zombie that are tailor guided to reason foolishly...

Buhari's government awakened something about IGBO people...they now know their enemies.

Yoruba agitation doesnt threaten the NORTH because Dangote has already been used to deep the koran in the OCEAN through SW!!

But know this ...BIAFRA is a thing of FACT!!!..you cant do shyt!!

gozmok1:
IPOB SHOULD EMULATE YORUBA NATION AGITATORS, BE MORE DIPLOMATIC IN THEIR PURSUIT FOR FREEDOM

Igbos agitation doesn't make any impact in Nigeria �� government because Nigerian government doesn't have anything to lose in Igbo land

If it were Niger Delta militants that are destroying pipe lines, it will make impact in Nigeria government Igbos aren't wise destroying themselves.

What will IPOB you try next apart from attacking innocent people and their business.

How many Igbos will be killed before ipob understand that violence isn't the honorable path to secession?

If you start stocking up arms and ammunitions starting from today, it will take you decades and decades and trillions of dollars to get close to Nigeria in military capacity.

before this year runs out Igbo masses will come against ipob esn which is made up of ngwa and abakele men
Take that to the bank.

my suggestion soludo should adapt wike method .... yes Anambra is home of intellectuals.... we know our enemies... our Southern brothers....

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Obascoetubi: 11:40am On May 18, 2022
HE GO CHOP WATERY BEANS TIRE
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 11:42am On May 18, 2022
Atleast him dey chop...you don chop??

Obascoetubi:
HE GO CHOP WATERY BEANS TIRE

2 Likes

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by 00FFT00(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2022
gozmok1:

Take that to the bank.

Why are you so bothered about Igbo matters?.
It is their enclave as y'all call it, not yours.

I see your divide and instigate tactics up there.
And, pay attention that every ethnicity is different.
Do not assume that the next man should act and behave like you.
Igbos must also not be cowards because Yoruba are.

And that you believe Nigeria lost nothing on Igboland shows how ignorant you are regarding your country's economic and structural makeup.
How about finally letting these inconsequential Igbos go in peace?.

3 Likes

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 11:44am On May 18, 2022
Who follow bandwagon ??...you be better loser..all this your noise ,no fit change marras...you be slow person and Nnamdi Kanu don build duplex for your brain...lolzzzz

Felimax:

No tribe una nor go call me for this Nairaland. The least Edo man is royalty wired and cannot be compared to your lots.

I am useless because I am pressing your balls so hard.

1 Like

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Felimax(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Who follow bandwagon ??...you be better loser..all this your noise ,no fit change marras...you be slow person and Nnamdi Kanu don build duplex for your brain...lolzzzz

Go and bathe my friend!
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 11:47am On May 18, 2022
The Guy fine..forget your useless Afonja jealousy and useless mentality

Okoroawusa:

This one don dey foam for mouth
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 11:51am On May 18, 2022
They dread @bolded the most. Once IGBO leave, their stay in that enclave will be fraught with pain and sorrow. They know it, but it so sad that they cant even standup for themselves. Their Apron strings are attached to a useless Country...and that is disgustingly useless!!

00FFT00:

Why are you so bothered about Igbo matters?.
It is their enclave as y'all call it, not yours.

I see your divide and instigate tactics up there.
And, pay attention that every ethnicity is different.
Do not assume that the next man should act and behave like you.
Igbos must also not be cowards because Yoruba are.

And that you believe Nigeria lost nothing on Igboland shows how ignorant you are regarding your country's economic and structural makeup.
How about finally letting these inconsequential Igbos go in peace?.

1 Like

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Successionist(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2022
beerfraud:
Thank you Justice Mazi Ikemba Binta Nyako
Treat him like Boko Haram terrorist
Shut up ! Nelson Mandela was profile as a
terrorist and was treated more than Boko Haram,but that didn't stop him from achieving his aimed goals, which was liberation of his people from Apartheid regime.... Las las Biafra will be actualised..
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by an0daGuy: 11:56am On May 18, 2022
Interesting

So MNK should come and discuss how he escaped federal government assassins at his home before you can contemplate giving him bail?

So that after granting him bail you can now go back and assassinate him PROPER by plugging all his escape routes abi?

See fulani sense grin

MNK won’t tell you sh1t, do your worst
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by odysey: 11:56am On May 18, 2022
Felimax:
My guy don humble.
so was it discussed?
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 11:58am On May 18, 2022
E PAIN AM ...TERRIBLY

Felimax:

Go and bathe my friend!
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Felimax(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
E PAIN AM ...TERRIBLY

E pain me but you are the one crying, shedding tears of blood you have to put your writing into red. Na me dey feel pain na you dey cry.

You nor know your mate! Stinking mouth! Go and brush my friend!
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Felimax(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2022
odysey:
so was it discussed?

It was not discussed because the court refuse to accept his reasons for been absent when his attention was demanded in court.

1 Like

Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 12:05pm On May 18, 2022
See Elder that is fuulishly programmed to be useless...Why you dey cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Felimax:

E pain me but you are the one crying, shedding tears of blood you have to put your writing into red. Na me dey feel pain na you dey cry.

You nor know your mate! Stinking mouth! Go and brush my friend!
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Obascoetubi: 12:13pm On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Atleast him dey chop...you don chop??

YES
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Kalashnikov49: 12:14pm On May 18, 2022
ok ..that is Good..You go Chop tomorrow??...Because Nnamdi Kanu go chop tomorrow!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Obascoetubi:
YES
Re: Court Gives Condition To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Felimax(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See Elder that is fuulishly programmed to be useless...Why you dey cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foolishly! Not Fuulishly. You will never learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highlight Of Abeokuta Rally For Peter Obi (photos) / APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio / Does the Nigerian Police Make Things Worse For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.