Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Interview at Business Nest Investment (BNI) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview at Business Nest Investment (BNI) (932 Views)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd / Interview At Ceoafrica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview at Business Nest Investment (BNI) by Yaccybaby: 12:54pm On May 18, 2022
So, I applied to this investment company (Business Nest Investment- BNI)for the post of Relationship Manager, on getting there for interview, these people twisted it to Marketing for us, we were all disappointed. The issue is not the Marketing position or to market but when these people wanted Marketers why didn't they post vacancy for Marketer online?

Anyway, I have gone and see how they are, I just want you guys to be careful in case of another time. However, an investment company that can lie to get staff onboard can lie to do anything.

It is possible you can't trust them enough for investment.
Re: Interview at Business Nest Investment (BNI) by pasuma(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2022
How much are they offering to pay? what are the terms for the job..

Yaccybaby:
So, I applied to this investment company (Business Nest Investment- BNI)for the post of Relationship Manager, on getting there for interview, these people twisted it to Marketing for us, we were all disappointed. The issue is not the Marketing position or to market but when these people wanted Marketers why didn't they post vacancy for Marketer online?

Anyway, I have gone and see how they are, I just want you guys to be careful in case of another time. However, an investment company that can lie to get staff onboard can lie to do anything.

It is possible you can't trust them enough for investment.
Re: Interview at Business Nest Investment (BNI) by Yaccybaby: 5:09am On May 19, 2022
pasuma:
How much are they offering to pay? what are the terms for the job..

I don't know, wasn't interested in all that, saw no reason for long talk due to their insincerity. As they didn't do well in my own interview, because as employer is interviewing me these days I'm also interviewing 'em.

Relationship Management took me there not Marketing. But from the look, I don't think they can pay well, cos they're not even well structured.
Re: Interview at Business Nest Investment (BNI) by Goldking001(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Thank you very much for the review. I applied and got an invite by them for IT/Social Media Manager post. I have been doing a background check to see if they are worth my time before even going.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Title: Is It Dangerous For Koreans To Sit On Tesla Cars And Use Apple Phones? / Bemil Nig Ltd / Sack Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.