Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (67024 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Dayend: 8:41pm On May 18, 2022
Reason why I don't blame people who hide things from their friends

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by kenbee(f): 8:41pm On May 18, 2022
RIP to the dead. Peter Obi, the only hope for Nigeria Greatness

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by PussyKing(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
Afunjus ritualists don work for here
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
It's either her village people or Føolani heads-men
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:46pm On May 18, 2022
So, they still do all these madness called baby shower?
You're doing baby shower in a country full of village people, those who didn't even want you to marry in the first place, you con marry finish, com conceive. You conceive finish, you com dey display to dem. I'm sorry for the loss to the entire family and innocent husband. Rip.

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by eebraa(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2022
I hate baby shower and all those other nonsensical stuffs. You don't even know who your enemy is

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2022
Preeclampsia / Eclampsia are terrible things.

Pregnant women should buy blood pressure monitors and check their BP like twice a day.

It nearly took away my wife and firstborn, years ago. I was on a trip, and she just happened to measure her BP and it was through the roof.

She called the doctor, was admitted immediately and went for C-section.

Thank God they both survived.

I'm speaking from experience o.

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Pussyassniggar(f): 8:51pm On May 18, 2022
eebraa:
I hate baby shower and all those other nonsensical stuffs. You don't even know who your enemy is
what's baby shower
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 18, 2022
Is this not the reason why most women post their baby shower pictures when the child is enough to be married?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2022
Hmm
She no prepare very well against attacks

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by JDJ4: 8:52pm On May 18, 2022
Can someone explain more the meaning of baby shower please

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Sapaz02: 8:53pm On May 18, 2022
Seriously, the way and manner most women display their pregnancy on social media is becoming so alarming. Pls, be very careful cus U don't knw who ur real enemies are. Try limit all these stuff pls.

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Zico777(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2022
Badguy77:
So na everybody wey dey abuja kow her abi....Which one be u cant live in abuja without knowing her or her shop? Anywayz may God rest her soul...Rip princess
No mind am!

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by SensualMan: 8:59pm On May 18, 2022
Na wa ooo

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by jcross19: 8:59pm On May 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Pregnant Abuja-based lady identified as Princess has died weeks after her baby shower, Reports.

Actress Sonia Ogiri who was friends with the lady took to her IG page to mourn her.

''RIP Princess.
I haven’t been able to understand the story behind your passing. How princess? You were the first set of people I met in Abuja years ago. You can’t leave in Abuja as a girl/woman and you don’t know Princess or her shop. I have been confused cause you were not sick, no signs, no notice, you were full of life as you began your day. How can you d*e with this pregnancy few weeks after baby shower? Oh GOD have mercy I don’t know what to type. I remember how tight you hugged me few months ago in Abuja when we saw. Wait so no more princess in Blue world Plaza Wuse 2? Wow. My heart is broken . Till we meet again Dear Princess. Sleep peacefully'' she wrote

May Her Soul Rest In Peace, Amen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdspqpBOpNP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
more reason you need Christ!!!
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2022
Village people

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Enumerator(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2022
I wonder sef undecided
thorpido:
What's baby shower for sef?
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2022
Baby shower Evil eyes located her .. terminated her life and that of the saint in her womb. Stop celebrating ur achievement with Nigerians. It is very dangerous.. I moved into my house without any party, got married without party , traveled abroad many times without party , will name my child in the hospital no party.. Nigerians are evil..

NaijaCoverBlog:
A Pregnant Abuja-based lady identified as Princess has died weeks after her baby shower, Reports.

Actress Sonia Ogiri who was friends with the lady took to her IG page to mourn her.

''RIP Princess.
I haven’t been able to understand the story behind your passing. How princess? You were the first set of people I met in Abuja years ago. You can’t leave in Abuja as a girl/woman and you don’t know Princess or her shop. I have been confused cause you were not sick, no signs, no notice, you were full of life as you began your day. How can you d*e with this pregnancy few weeks after baby shower? Oh GOD have mercy I don’t know what to type. I remember how tight you hugged me few months ago in Abuja when we saw. Wait so no more princess in Blue world Plaza Wuse 2? Wow. My heart is broken . Till we meet again Dear Princess. Sleep peacefully'' she wrote

May Her Soul Rest In Peace, Amen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdspqpBOpNP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2022
Pipelow they refuse. RIP
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:06pm On May 18, 2022
Dayend:
Reason why I don't blame people who hide things from their friends
That's the best wisdom ever bro. When your yam sprouts, you cover your mouth when eating it, its a local adage. You are the only one who loves yourself. You're laughing but deep down some people, they want you dead. I had shared an experience here of my brother who got an American visa and was showing it to everyone. There was this lady who had an evil mind. She snapped the visa with her evil eye and cancelled it in the spirit realm. My bro was going to America with an empty passport while he thought he was still having the visa intact. The CBP accosted him after he had already been admitted. He said his look and the picture in the passport didn't match. Like play, like play, he was deported. On getting to Nigeria my sister took him to one of her pastors who prayed for him. That was the message that came out. He went back later for his visa but after some years as predicted.

Village people are real but this generation are defying them. Science and technology with modernisation have blinded them from seeing or knowing this

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2022
It's not everything in that you imitate on the internet it's not everything that you showed to public it's not everything that you display everywhere around you sometimes you just have to keep your progress to yourself to ensure more progress and security for yourself well rest in peace beautiful lady

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by bonnyhope: 9:07pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:

and bad news

Two things you should hide from Nigerians

1: Travel plans
2: Pregnancy

RIP beautiful woman, enjoy heaven and rest from Nigeria and Buhari wahala

People have been having baby shower without nothing happened

If your time comes, nothing will stop it

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
Her village people don reason her matter Sha!

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
u and this particular phrase, all the time.
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by OmoBaale1(m): 9:11pm On May 18, 2022
Keep away family affair from social media. No!¡ undecided

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
u and this particular phrase, all the time.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by dahola2984: 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
How hackers create phishing cryptocurrency wallet website.

https://www.nairaland.com/7133810/how-hackers-create-phishing-cryptocurrency
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Chizzyozi(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2022
Omo carrying pregnancy is not easy at all...have to pray to carry to full term, give birth and pray no complications too.

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! / 238 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2170. 352 Discharged. 68 Deaths