Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (67006 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by TheKrakon: 2:05pm On May 19, 2022
This one get gbahi gbahi
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Qqqa: 4:15pm On May 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by caesymore(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Only backward and unenlightened people will agree with you.

How do you guys just wake up and attribute everything that happens to some stupid supernatural causes in this part of the world

So, a pregnant woman cannot die of Pre-ecclampsia or other pregnancy related illnesses/complications again?

Just tell me how a country with millions of people thinking so backwardly and primitively will ever develop!

That "stupid supernatural" has ended many untimely . Somethings are better kept hidden. What's the essence of the exposure
The times are bad, know this, act on it, and know peace
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:44pm On May 19, 2022
Shalommy:
Oopss... It's a pity, she wanted to do like our female celebrities. Celebrities are no human from the day they became popular. Chaii
Do what like celebrities?
Have a common baby shower?!
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:00am On May 20, 2022
Baby shower ko Random shower Ni..

Two things are involved either em fellow ladies jazz am up for that baby shower tru robbing her stomach.. or na complications cos she is an evening newspaper despite the bleached yellow face..
Make una marry and born during una 20s when there is less medical complications una no go hear..
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by chukel(m): 5:12am On May 20, 2022
caesymore:
Chai what a lost loss, chai my fellow man must be heart broken.

I believe she might have put to bed without wahala if not for the baby shower, in these this jealous society somethings are best hidden.

Like if you agree with me share if you disagree.

R.I.P Princess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! / Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.