Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (67003 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Cmanforall: 9:32pm On May 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Pregnant Abuja-based lady identified as Princess has died weeks after her baby shower, Reports.

Actress Sonia Ogiri who was friends with the lady took to her IG page to mourn her.

''RIP Princess.
I haven’t been able to understand the story behind your passing. How princess? You were the first set of people I met in Abuja years ago. You can’t leave in Abuja as a girl/woman and you don’t know Princess or her shop. I have been confused cause you were not sick, no signs, no notice, you were full of life as you began your day. How can you d*e with this pregnancy few weeks after baby shower? Oh GOD have mercy I don’t know what to type. I remember how tight you hugged me few months ago in Abuja when we saw. Wait so no more princess in Blue world Plaza Wuse 2? Wow. My heart is broken . Till we meet again Dear Princess. Sleep peacefully'' she wrote

May Her Soul Rest In Peace, Amen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdspqpBOpNP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Oh no!

Was the baby delivered?
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by osazsky(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2022
If she died during a cessarian session check the dr..him name go be Dr Emeka or uzoamaka with fake waec result and fake medical results
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Benbisco(f): 9:48pm On May 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

So this news is not bad enough for us that is why we should click on the link to see more bad news. Nna, You get mind o!

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Lovelydaisies: 9:53pm On May 18, 2022
People putting the cause of her death as due to her celebrating her baby's shower, does it mean pregnant women don't die off social media? Mtchew

Rest on, lady. May God be merciful on your soul.

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2022
Benbisco:

So this news is not bad enough for us that is why we should click on the link to see more bad news. Nna, You get mind o!

Look At The Name Of The Poster Of This Thread
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by GoodIsGod: 9:57pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:

and bad news

Two things you should hide from Nigerians

1: Travel plans
2: Pregnancy

RIP beautiful woman, enjoy heaven and rest from Nigeria and Buhari wahala

Every News not travel plans and pregnancy.

There is no need to flaunt anything at all. Just live your life and thank God for all things.

success
Promotion
Pregnancy
Visa success
Riches

And in all things, have Christ.

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 10:02pm On May 18, 2022
Jeezuzpick:
Preeclampsia / Eclampsia are terrible things.

Pregnant women should buy blood pressure monitors and check their BP like twice a day.

It nearly took away my wife and firstborn, years ago. I was on a trip, and she just happened to measure her BP and it was through the roof.

She called the doctor, was admitted immediately and went for C-section.

Thank God they both survived.

I'm speaking from experience o.

Na only you done write wetin get sense.

Baby shower doesn't kill. Even the neighbours a woman lives with can be jealous, should such as woman stay locked up to avoid such "jealous" people?

Preeclampsia is real and it can show up anytime.

I lost a friend to preeclampsia after she put to bed, no baby shower.

Let's have sense please.

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Lightorder: 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
thorpido:
What's baby shower for sef?
I don’t know ooooo
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by investigator007: 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
Sad one, RIP to her.
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by seanWetchen: 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Negative energy dey full your content!!

Clown!!!

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Jackie007: 10:10pm On May 18, 2022
Please nobody should say after her baby shower, she has a heart condition for 13years now she has been managing herself , her friend dragged her to EFCC for a biz that went wrong, put 10naira and get 20naira thing,on her way to EFCC yesterday morning she had an attack due to fear she couldn't breath well,her BP went up,her husband and her lawyer rushed to the hospital where she gave up...Please get your stories right before posting...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by gonkin(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2022
These days the ladies show the baby shower photo after delivery. Cuz some can't resist the temptation of photo shoot

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by caesymore(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Oopss... It's a pity, she wanted to do like our female celebrities. Celebrities are no human from the day they became popular. Chaii

Do you really believe that

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by tiswell(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2022
Badguy77:
So na everybody wey dey abuja kow her abi....Which one be u cant live in abuja without knowing her or her shop? Anywayz may God rest her soul...Rip princess
it depends on the area you are living in Abuja...not villages
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by orumba(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2022
Wetin she dey sell
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by freemanq(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2022
I hope our girls will learn to stop exposing some of their private life on social media because you don't know who is who

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by irunoko(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2022
caesymore:
Chai what a lost, chai my fellow man must be heart broken.

I believe she might have put to bed without wahala if not for the baby shower, in these jealous society somethings are best hidden.

Like if you agree with me share if you disagree.

R.I.P Princess
that's why yorubas say tishu Eni Bata,ama fowoboje meaning when you're working on success you don't expose it prematurely and besides gan must this women copy oyinbo in everything? Like seriously what's the essence of bridal shower if not unnecessary exposure?

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by irunoko(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2022
freemanq:
I hope our girls will learn to stop exposing some of their private life on social media because you don't know who is who
exactly
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Sportsolutions1: 11:11pm On May 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Pregnant Abuja-based lady identified as Princess has died weeks after her baby shower, Reports.

Actress Sonia Ogiri who was friends with the lady took to her IG page to mourn her.

''RIP Princess.
I haven’t been able to understand the story behind your passing. How princess? You were the first set of people I met in Abuja years ago. You can’t leave in Abuja as a girl/woman and you don’t know Princess or her shop. I have been confused cause you were not sick, no signs, no notice, you were full of life as you began your day. How can you d*e with this pregnancy few weeks after baby shower? Oh GOD have mercy I don’t know what to type. I remember how tight you hugged me few months ago in Abuja when we saw. Wait so no more princess in Blue world Plaza Wuse 2? Wow. My heart is broken . Till we meet again Dear Princess. Sleep peacefully'' she wrote

Sad Sad.
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 11:48pm On May 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Na only you done write wetin get sense.

Baby shower doesn't kill. Even the neighbours a woman lives with can be jealous, should such a woman stay locked up to avoid such "jealous" people?

Preeclampsia is real and it can show up anytime.

I lost a friend to preeclampsia after she put to bed, no baby shower.

Let's have sense please.
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by GentleKingdom: 12:30am On May 19, 2022
kenbee:
RIP to the dead. Peter Obi, the only hope for Nigeria Greatness
But he be like say the person wey he carry don die na
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by milann: 2:14am On May 19, 2022
TheKrakon:
Women and nature. Which one be baby shower. Omor I prefer the dick any day any time.
can you suck my dick
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Okobola146: 2:39am On May 19, 2022
Ogbanje osi. She has gone back to their world, if you know, you know
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by spiceadole: 3:48am On May 19, 2022
Badguy77:
So na everybody wey dey abuja kow her abi....Which one be u cant live in abuja without knowing her or her shop? Anywayz may God rest her soul...Rip princess

Don't mind her.

Na to dey write non.sense in a bid to sound and appear sympathetic

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by markidoo(m): 4:22am On May 19, 2022
Jmichael1:

were there is no wahala

Aro rugged you.....
and the brave will live forever
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:22am On May 19, 2022
caesymore:
Chai what a lost, chai my fellow man must be heart broken.

I believe she might have put to bed without wahala if not for the baby shower, in these jealous society somethings are best hidden.

Like if you agree with me share if you disagree.

R.I.P Princess

Only backward and unenlightened people will agree with you.

How do you guys just wake up and attribute everything that happens to some stupid supernatural causes in this part of the world

So, a pregnant woman cannot die of Pre-ecclampsia or other pregnancy related illnesses/complications again?

Just tell me how a country with millions of people thinking so backwardly and primitively will ever develop!
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by Daxray07(m): 4:25am On May 19, 2022
What is baby shower and it's significance sef??
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by andyanders: 5:38am On May 19, 2022
Women, you people don't understand this world and the evil therein. You get pregnant and keep advertising yourselves like vegetable for sale on social media as if you've arrived, without knowing the dangers out there. You forget to understand that ur next door neighbour, your friends, your family members, could be nursing ill feelings about your person.

When Marry was pregnant of Jesus, Herold was not happy of His birth, that he ordered the killing of every new male child in Isreal.

ONLY you can trust yourself. Stay off any social media network, with most of your privacy, if you want to live long.
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by ekevwe(m): 5:49am On May 19, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

''RIP Princess.

death comes like a thief. It doesn't surprise me anymore if someone suddenly dies. Painful but that's how it has been
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by CSTRR: 6:02am On May 19, 2022
The world is wicked.

If you are not anointed with divine power from on high, or a member of an occult, don't expose yourself unnecessarily.

There is nothing protecting you from jealous eyes.
Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by nedekid: 6:05am On May 19, 2022
FatherBona:
[s][/s]

We will not see!!!!

Animal angry

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) by CSTRR: 6:07am On May 19, 2022
andyanders:
Women, you people don't understand this world and the evil therein. You get pregnant and keep advertising yourselves like vegetable for sale on social media as if you've arrived, without knowing the dangers out there. You forget to understand that ur next door neighbour, your friends, your family members, could be nursing ill feelings about your person.

When Marry was pregnant of Jesus, Herold was not happy of His birth, that he ordered the killing of every new male child in Isreal.

ONLY you can trust yourself. Stay off any social media network, with most of your privacy, if you want to live long.
Even God asked Joseph to take the baby and run to Egypt.

Run and don't look back.

Yet some people will expose themselves anyhow when they know they have no protection from anywhere.

They are chronic sinners and yet don't belong to any occult.

God will not protect them, the devil too will not protect them.

And yet they are displaying around like a peacock.

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! / Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming