Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Feel Like Commiting Sucide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Commiting Sucide (1333 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / I'm commiting suicide today / I Feel Like Commiting Murder Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by Pasima(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2022
That girl has strong mind she will never accept me again her mind is made up
infogenius:

Did I hear u say u want to kill urself because of a lady?
If u really loved her as u claim u wouldn’t talk to her annoyingly because u haven’t laid her.
If laying a lady is ur priority, then look for layers that u can lay quickly.
If u are looking for a lasting relationship, laying should not be ur prerogative.

Nevertheless, relax and give her a call. Thereafter communicate with het using her dominant love language. I am sure she will reciprocate and rescind her words.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by Jack005(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
Fool!!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by darkstar6971(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2022
Wetin dey stop u werey.
Pasima:
My girlfriend just ended our relationship this afternoon because I am not giving her money often and called her a lier. She expects me to be paying for her hair and place her on monthly allowance when she never even sleep in my house or give me sex for once since 8months we dated. I tried my best and did the once I can and always visit her and assist her in some house chores and even help her wash clothes, buy food for her, water, sub for her and take her out when I have money with me because I love her so much. Just because I withdraw myself from doing some of those things and talks to her in annoying way, she end the relationship. I cried alot this afternoon. I might kill myself
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2022
Pasima:
My girlfriend just ended our relationship this afternoon because I am not giving her money often and called her a lier. She expects me to be paying for her hair and place her on monthly allowance when she never even sleep in my house or give me sex for once since 8months we dated. I tried my best and did the once I can and always visit her and assist her in some house chores and even help her wash clothes, buy food for her, water, sub for her and take her out when I have money with me because I love her so much. Just because I withdraw myself from doing some of those things and talks to her in annoying way, she end the relationship. I cried alot this afternoon. I might kill myself

Challenge all those useless suicidal feelings to recover all that she stole from you. That's enough reason to live, recover all that you lost and you will regain your self worth
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by Nobody: 12:43am On May 19, 2022
Olofo ni bobo op yii... Niggas still dense laideez in 2022? "Place on monthly stipend" as per weytin?
Boogeyman557, reason local man dah your old KALA, make we eradicate this mofo off the face of the Earth. undecided
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by Oblivionz5(m): 2:47am On May 19, 2022
Pasima:

Die please. One less simp to worry about

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by infogenius(m): 5:04am On May 19, 2022
Pasima:
That girl has strong mind she will never accept me again her mind is made up
Ok. Kindly move on, she’s not worth u. You will get someone far better than her. There are plenty out there just fish.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by elmagnifico411(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2022
What are still waiting for then? Kill yourself quickly jare let's know the numbers of sensible people we still have in this country. Hediot, instead of you to be happy that you've been freed from slavery, you're here disturbing us with one yeye relationship u thought u had. Oga, do it fast or let us get u someone that will do it for u!
Pasima:

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Sucide by Hayzed0601(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2022
Guy rest,won fi relationship shekpe fun yin ni sir,na only you angry
Rest,you sef don try

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Met My Husband While I Was On Date With My Ex Boyfriend / Masturbating Is Better Than Having Sex, Says Sister Derby (video) / How Rampant And What Percentage Of Ladies Sleep With EX Few Days To Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.