Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

No Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Friends (539 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Friends by Austine567(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2022
I'm just over thinking this for some time now , I know myself to the type that doesn't keep friends, now my marriage is getting closer and am afraid I won't see people to invite as guest, talk more of people to be my groomsmen and best man. I don't know what to do about it.

1 Like

Re: No Friends by DAramis: 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
Turn am to low key wedding. Court marriage if that is your thing. Alternatively, just post your wedding invite on twitter or Facebook and invite everyone. grin

For groomsmen, use some people in your church or rent total strangers to stand by you. Food should be plenty of course.

1 Like

Re: No Friends by Uniquetani1(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
Sometimes not having friends can be a blessing.
Low-key wedding good, just parents, siblings and religious leader to pray

7 Likes

Re: No Friends by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2022
Austine567:
I'm just over thinking this for some time now , I know myself to the type that doesn't keep friends, now my marriage is getting closer and am afraid I won't see people to invite as guest, talk more of people to be my groomsmen and best man. I don't know what to do about it.
its not compulsory to have groomsmen
Re: No Friends by Austine567(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
Uniquetani1:
what about the lady would she be happy about it? Especially when ladies loves to show off on their wedding day.
Re: No Friends by Uniquetani1(f): 8:33pm On May 18, 2022
Austine567:
what about the lady would she be happy about it? Especially when ladies loves to show off on their wedding day.

She should understand that you don't have friends. Let her bring all the people she want

1 Like

Re: No Friends by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2022
Austine567:

This is why we advise people to embrace low-key weddings or get things done their way.

Just see the way you're troubling yourself over nothing. Ehya. Even the the people who introduced this groomsmen rubbish no longer value weddings and marriages grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Friends by LadySarah: 8:47pm On May 18, 2022
na inttrovert you be,you no kill person.
Re: No Friends by SoaringLife01: 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Austine567:
What about your colleagues?.. Church member nko?
Your alumni?
You can start to build sharp sharp bridges asap at least to have up to 15 guests..
Re: No Friends by faithfull18(f): 11:13pm On May 18, 2022
SoaringLife01:

What about your colleagues?.. Church member nko?
Your alumni?
You can start to build sharp sharp bridges asap at least to have up to 15 guests..
Lol, where I come from. It's the parents who do wedding. Most guests are from the neighborhood, extended family, parents workplace/business environment etc. I don't know why OP is this bothered over inanities.
Re: No Friends by Dickjo(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2022
Uniquetani1:

^^^^story
..anyways pleace do u hav yansh & describe the size & weight in kilogram? angry
Re: No Friends by Hamachi(f): 12:26am On May 19, 2022
Austine567:
Where is the venue, make I carry battalion come there
Re: No Friends by SoaringLife01: 12:30am On May 19, 2022
faithfull18:

Lol, where I come from. It's the parents who do wedding. Most guests are from the neighborhood, extended family, parents workplace/business environment etc. I don't know why OP is this bothered over inanities.
I think OP's fear is missing that happiness when your guys are around you during your wedding...the vibe during such wedding is awesome.
That is what OP is scared of missing .. maybe his belle should arrange for her own gals to 'scatter the ground'.
Re: No Friends by stacyadams: 1:46am On May 19, 2022
Austine567:

Am available..
Re: No Friends by Richy4(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2022
<<U can rent grin.. go on Facebook and advertise for groomsmen

<<Type in the age range u wanted.. audition for 6 good looking men...
<<Tell them what u can pay them and what they should wear on that day.. problem solved

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice How To Be More Confrontational / As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? / jkkjml

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.