Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

jkkjml - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / jkkjml (546 Views)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jkkjml by Osesbrainwave(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
fjhjlkhniklh vfhyhgil
Re: jkkjml by Mindlog: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
I hope you are fully aware of where your baby mama comes from, to avoid being denied paternal right.

3 Likes

Re: jkkjml by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
Growing up as a young teenager, i usually say that i don't want a female child because I'm the jealous type and cant bear to see my daughter with another man or having a boyfriend, I will kill the guy, lol. I also do say that i don't want to get married because i don't think i can stay faithful to one woman so i just want as many baby mamas as possible.

I used to think all this mentality will change once i become an adult.

I'm in my mid 30s now and still feels the same. I have one baby mama now with a son

I think i need help. No, i don't think i need help. I actually need help

Forget the lifestyle that celebrities are showing you online...if you dont want to commit to a woman that's fine but having too many baby mamas will complicate your life

5 Likes

Re: jkkjml by Osesbrainwave(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mindlog:
I hope you are fully aware of where your baby mama comes from, to avoid being denied paternal right.
yes and i am taking full responsibility of my son
Re: jkkjml by Osesbrainwave(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Rayban25:

Forget the lifestyle that celebrities are showing you online...if you dont want to commit to a woman that's fine but having too many baby mamas will complicate your life
Nothing and noone actually influenced this decision. I love kids but i dont want to commit to any woman. I also dont want my life complicated as a result of baby mama drama

1 Like

Re: jkkjml by Foodqueen(f): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
One baby mama is enough trouble.

You might think it's cool now cos it just her.

Wait till they become two. It's worse than marrying two wives.

6 Likes

Re: jkkjml by Osesbrainwave(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Foodqueen:
One baby mama is enough trouble.

You might think it's cool now cos it just her.

Wait till they become two. It's worse than marrying two wives.
You er right but one baby mama cant give me 6 kids that i desire to have
Re: jkkjml by peter0071(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
if you feel you need help, when not go to a Phycological expert for evaluation for a professional assistant
Osesbrainwave:
Growing up as a young teenager, i usually say that i don't want a female child because I'm the jealous type and cant bear to see my daughter with another man or having a boyfriend, I will kill the guy, lol. I also do say that i don't want to get married because i don't think i can stay faithful to one woman so i just want as many baby mamas as possible.

I used to think all this mentality will change once i become an adult.

I'm in my mid 30s now and still feels the same. I have one baby mama now with a son

I think i need help. No, i don't think i need help. I actually need help

1 Like

Re: jkkjml by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
You er right but one baby mama cant give me 6 kids that i desire to have

Lol..God will just surprise you and give you that female child you don't want

2 Likes

Re: jkkjml by Osesbrainwave(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
peter0071:
if you feel you need help, when not go to a Phycological expert for evaluation for a professional assistant
Your grammatic blunders made it difficult for me to comprehend your notion
Re: jkkjml by GboyegaD(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
Nothing and noone actually influenced this decision. I love kids but i dont want to commit to any woman. I also dont want my life complicated as a result of baby mama drama

And you think you are going to do the children any good growing up not knowing/sure who their siblings are or the avoidable and unnecessary rivalry that could come from the process?

2 Likes

Re: jkkjml by Osesbrainwave(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
GboyegaD:

And you think you are going to do the children any good growing up not knowing/sure who their siblings are or the avoidable and unnecessary rivalry that could come from the process?
*sad*

(1) (Reply)

See The Strength Of This Kids / Petroleum Subsidy Is Gone: The Implications / JOB OF THE Day:::::accountant At Anabel Capital.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.