Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? (537 Views)

If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). / Worst Dad Ever / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
My dad isn't too rich but at least he was able to train me nd my siblings up to the university level but as a guy though going to the university is good but university education isn't the best gift my dad has ever given 2me. The best gifts my dad ever gave 2me are books. My dad has books written by a thousand authors. Authors like Myles Munroe, Mike Mudock, John Maxwel, Bishop Oyedepo, Robert Kiyosaki, Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill nd many others are my best. I have a different perspective to life because of books. Through books i've come to know that i can never be poor. I can never beg 4 food. Very soon the knowledge i have will soon tranlate into the kinda life i wanna have.
So what's the best gift ur dad ever gave 2 u?
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by DispatcherLagos: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
I'm here to debunk lies especially from ajepako children-turned adults
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by Zonefree(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
I think I was barely 14 when my father called me inside his room one day... He said, "Chris nwam, always be careful with women in life".

Those words are what kept me safe from demons.

I think that's the best gift I got from him.

5 Likes

Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
I'm here to debunk lies especially from ajepako children-turned adults
share ur own nd leave others
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by DispatcherLagos: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
share ur own nd leave others
And If I don't?
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by DispatcherLagos: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zonefree:
I think I was barely 14 when my father called me inside his room one day... He said, "Chris nwam, always be careful with women in life".

grin grin
I said I'm here to debunk lies..... make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha grin
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zonefree:

when love finds u ur perspective will change
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by Zonefree(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

grin grin
I said I'm here to debunk lies..... make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha grin
Abeg talk wetin dey your mind.

1 Like

Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by Zonefree(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
when love finds u ur perspective will change
Wetin I wan use love of a Nigerian girl achieve? Are they even programmed to love?

1 Like

Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zonefree:

Wetin I wan use love of a Nigerian girl achieve? Are they even programmed to love?
So incase u wanna get married in the future which country will u wanna marry frm?
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by Zonefree(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
So incase u wanna get married in the future which country will u wanna marry frm?
Any country but Nigeria.

Haitian and Zimbabwean girls are far better than Nigerian girls. E go hard to see a sensible Nigerian girl. E go hard!

1 Like

Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by Bethanybethel(f): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nothing
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zonefree:

Any country but Nigeria.

Haitian and Zimbabwean girls are far better than Nigerian girls. E go hard to see a sensible Nigerian girl. E go hard!
B4 we consider ditching our girls i think we shud just take some time nd ask those guys how their girls are. It's better we ask frm the horse' mouth b4 we make a conclusive statements abt our girls
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by care4you: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chia! Me wey no get papa...

I feel like crying

Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by Zonefree(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
B4 we consider ditching our girls i think we shud just take some time nd ask those guys how their girls are. It's better we ask frm the horse' mouth b4 we make a conclusive statements abt our girls
Their girls are treating them better, at least their men are always happy.

Have you ever seen a happy guy dating a Nigerian girl? Most guys in relationship with Nigerian girls are going through alot. My prayers are with them.

2 Likes

Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
care4you:
Chia! Me wey no get papa...
I feel like crying
At what age did u lose ur dad?
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zonefree:

Their girls are treating them better, at least their men are always happy.

Have you ever seen a happy guy dating a Nigerian girl? Most guys in relationship with Nigerian girls are going through alot. My prayers are with them.
Bro u really don't like our girls. Maybe u have a story u may like to share
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by TimT: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Arise O Compatriots..........
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by Mindlog: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Conversational skills....which motivated my final career path. My Papa sabi start and sustain conversations so easily! cheesy
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zonefree:

...... Lol. Your craze no be here.
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by Richy4(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Independent was the best gift he gave to me.. Having the foresight in enrolling me in a boarding school..
I hated it at that time..but an old man like me now knows that it was the best...
it's a gift that only matured few that lived in boarding school can understand.. smiley
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by dhiqson(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2023
He got me a Bible

It's been with me since twenty 0 nine cool
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by ibechris(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Education.
Re: As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u? by jakeschafer: 11:22am On Jan 11
The most cherished gift my dad ever gave me as a child was a small, weathered journal filled with his handwritten anecdotes, life lessons, and personal reflections. Each page was a testament to his love, wisdom, and the values he wanted to impart to me. It wasn't just a physical present; it was a heartfelt effort to share his experiences and guide me through life. As I read through those pages, I felt a profound connection to him, as if he was speaking directly to me, offering guidance and support even when he couldn't be physically present. That journal became a source of comfort and inspiration, shaping my perspective and serving as a constant reminder of the enduring bond between a father and his child.

(1) (Reply)

Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller / Who Benefits From Marriage / Mind The Way You Spend, You Wey Wan Impress Nkechi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.