Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate (821 Views)

Ganduje, Kano Delegation Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo) / Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by Buhariiswicked: 7:38pm On May 18, 2022
The Governor of Kano State, Dr. Umar Abdullahi Ganduje has once again sounded a note of warning that the President of Nigeria from 2023, should be a person from the Southern part of the country.

The governor, who received in audience today, May 18, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at his Kano government House, said: “We believe in that (zoning of the Presidency), and respect that and we shall vote for that.

Ganduje described Professor Osinbajo as a committed second in command and loyal deputy to President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Having been a deputy governor for eight years and now governor for seven years, I know what it takes to be a deputy. I congratulate you for being a successful deputy of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

“Your Excellency, thank you for coming to Kano, which I can say is your home, because you have visited here several times.”

https://www.greenbreporters.com/news/politics/2023-nigerias-president-should-come-from-south-kano-gov-ganduje-insists.html

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by TundeDes: 7:39pm On May 18, 2022
Guys please are taking about voting or rigging?

If normal voting, then why speak for independent minded voters out there

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by Puskas: 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
And it won't be Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by timothy2396(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2022
Wahala for Tinubu... If Kwankwaso contests, it will automatically spoil Tinubu's chances though we all know Kwankwaso can't win but he'll pack majority of Kano votes believe me...
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 8:24pm On May 18, 2022
Ganduje is politically irrelevant in Kano state right now

Kwakwanso and Shekarau defection to NNPPnhas rendered ganduje useless in Kano state right now

Tinubu just wasted yet another Lagos tax payers money on a useless ambition
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by Lexy123O: 9:28pm On May 18, 2022
You'll surely die on Tinubu's matter. You can't keep his name outa your mouth .
PrinceOfLagos:

Kwakwanso and Shekarau defection to NNPPnhas rendered ganduje useless in Kano state right now

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 9:45pm On May 18, 2022
Lexy123O:
You'll surely die on Tinubu's matter. You can't keep his name outa your mouth .
Back at you and your momma
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by Lexy123O: 9:55pm On May 18, 2022
Obviously your mother means nothing to you ,
because if she does you won't be here insulting others peoples mum. Must sucks to have a useless mother.
PrinceOfLagos:

Back at you and your momma

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01pm On May 18, 2022
Lexy123O:
Obviously your mother means nothing to you ,
because if she does you won't be here insulting others peoples mum. Must sucks to have a useless mother.
I threw back the harsh words you threw at my enemies back at your momma and you're crying

Why are you crying bro?
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by Lexy123O: 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
And I said what I said. Your mother must be VERY useless to you.
PrinceOfLagos:

I threw back the harsh words you threw at my enemies back at your momma and you're crying

Why are you crying bro?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:24pm On May 18, 2022
Lexy123O:
And I said what I said. Your mother must be VERY useless to you.
Back at your momma
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by Lexy123O: 10:28pm On May 18, 2022
Is that all??
Next pls
You're a known nuisance on this forum
won't let you bring me down to your level
PrinceOfLagos:

Back at your momma

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:36pm On May 18, 2022
Lexy123O:
Is that all??
Next pls
You're a known nuisance on this forum
won't let you bring me down to your level
Nuisance to only Tinubu useless followers
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by famology(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So the APC delegates are under kwankwaso of NNPP right? Is foolishness a calling for you? Where you born to be foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:46pm On May 18, 2022
famology:

So the APC delegates are under kwankwaso of NNPP right? Is foolishness a calling for you? Where you born to be foolish?
Anything to make you cry like you just did is what I will be doing grin
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by famology(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Anything to make you cry like you just did is what I will be doing grin

Senseless lunatic
Continue fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55pm On May 18, 2022
famology:

Senseless lunatic
Continue fooling yourself
Keep crying bro, those salty tears rolling down your eyes looks good on you grin
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 18, 2022
famology:

I wonder o my brother. Any good news about Jagaban is quickly downplayed by PDP and RCCG fanboys.

Whether they like or not, Ganduje will deliver 100% Kano votes to Jagaban..Where were Amaechi and Osinbajo when Tinubu helped turn things around for Ganduje in 2019? Osinbajo thinks everyone is a betrayal like himself. If not, he shouldn't have bothered.

Btw, both Jibrin and Shekarau are still Jagaban's men..

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by famology(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2022
Siwel25:

I wonder o my brother. Any good news about Jagaban is quickly downplayed by PDP and RCCG fanboys.

Whether they like or not, Ganduje will deliver 100% Kano votes to Jagaban..Where were Amaechi and Osinbajo when Tinubu helped turn things around for Ganduje in 2019? Osinbajo thinks everyone is a betrayal like himself. If not, he shouldn't have bothered.

Btw, both Jibrin and Shekarau are still Jagaban's men..

I'm just waiting for 29th of May to come. There'll be no tears left in their eyes.
Re: Ganduje: Kano Will Only Vote For A Southern Presidential Candidate by godofuck231: 11:38pm On May 18, 2022
Deception

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi / Ekiti Results: I’ve Not Seen A Single Labour Party Vote / Sit At Home Was Successful Today As No Breathing Space for Nzama People - Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.