Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi (808 Views)

North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Deephenominal: 11:36am On May 30, 2022
Primate Ayodele disclosed that Obi cannot contest the presidential election and win, hence he should resign from politics or help suffering Nigerians with his resources.

Click link below to read more:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=641b10fb158cf6f76fbf475b96ff8aff&news_entry_id=s3d35d621220530en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_0c425741-f6bd-4b4f-ad6b-adf2989ed7bb&from=news
Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Karlovych: 11:37am On May 30, 2022
embarassed The frail cocaine gobbler is actually the one that needs to resign and take care of his health.

Urinating and defecating on one's self is a huge health crisis and he needs to tackle that urgently before thinking of leading a nation.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by perez100: 11:42am On May 30, 2022
I hope it's not prophesy because I know this man can blow false prophesies? You are just predicting base on the situation on ground. Probably, you think Peter Obi cannot win because he is not contesting on the platforms of the 2 major political parties.

However, if God has not said he cannot win - it's still possible for him to win. Don't rule him out until the result of the election is announced.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by harqinhola(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2022
Primate , your toy fn just ended ! Peter Obi has come to stay !
Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by PENNYSWAP: 11:46am On May 30, 2022
if he can tell us who will be APC presidential flag bearer then I will believe him till I die

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
if he can tell us who will be APC presidential flag bearer then I will believe him till I die

For where, his prophecy is only centred on Peter Obi, outside that he's blind. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Ndibuna: 11:49am On May 30, 2022
Fake primate don come again. Afonjaaa prophet, useless man

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Nonexisting: 11:51am On May 30, 2022
Watch how Afonjas who previously called him fake prophet will now turn around and describe him as God's secretary. Anything against an Igboman is pleasing to their ears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Afamed: 11:52am On May 30, 2022
They will soon heavily descend on this man of god now
Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Afamed: 11:56am On May 30, 2022
Nonexisting:
Watch how Afonjas who previously called him fake prophet will now turn around and describe him as God's secretary. Anything against an Igboman is pleasing to their ears.
Just the same way you descended on Omokri
Ist grade hypocrite
Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2022
The 'prophecies' of a man that didn’t foresee the Covid19 global lockdown are certainly not from a God that permitted it to happen. I don’t care which party he finally contests from or the outcome, but I owe my conscience and Peter Obi at least one vote on the Election Day. cool

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by SarkinYarki: 12:00pm On May 30, 2022
This is the plain truth..Peter Obis only path to Presidency lies in a union with Atiku but he seems to have thrown it all a way for his 6 thousand twitter clowns
Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 30, 2022
Deephenominal:
Primate Ayodele disclosed that Obi cannot contest the presidential election and win, hence he should resign from politics or help suffering Nigerians with his resources.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=641b10fb158cf6f76fbf475b96ff8aff&news_entry_id=s3d35d621220530en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_0c425741-f6bd-4b4f-ad6b-adf2989ed7bb&from=news

As God wey him be or wetin? It's better to try and fail than to bear the burden of never trying.
Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Achilles881: 12:57pm On May 30, 2022
Where is he from, is he from the same region will tinubu, if so then his prophecy is fake, people from that area rarely outgrow their base sentiments.
Re: You Can’t Be President –primate Ayodele Tells Peter Obi by Lovelive: 1:16pm On May 30, 2022
Thank God that Primate Ayodele is not God Almighty. He is just a mere mortal forcaster.

Deephenominal:

(1) (Reply)

Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians / 2023: Kwankwaso Only Threat To PDP, Not Tinubu – Atiku’s Ally / APC Hijack's INEC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.