Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video (4611 Views)

Shocking As Guest Is Captured Touching Bride’s Private Area During A Church Wedd / High School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” At The Back Of The Classroom / See What This Big Lady Was Caught On Camera Doing To Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by Adwoabroni: 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
Two photographers said to be twins have taken their fans through the process of what models who come to request their services go through.

In a short video they uploaded on their official and verified Instagram account, one of them could be seen smearing oil on the skin of the model who came to request their services.

The unknown model who was in an unclad dress stood unbothered while the photo was touching her most sensitive body part.

A scene of the video also shows how the model was dancing to a song that was being played in the background, indicating that she enjoyed all the photographer did to her.

The video has caused a lot of reactions on the internet as many their interest in the photography work following he was smearing the oil on the model's skin.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/photographer-camera-model/

1 Share

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by majamajic(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2022
I don't understand

Did she later turn to a man ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by illicit(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2022
What is the meaning of "unclad dress"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by kelspinall(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
I think I am seeing 2 men

9 Likes

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by Pussyassasin(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2022
illicit:
English hard guy grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by Pussyassasin(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2022
Disgusting images.
Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by brosom(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2022
A man and tomboy is what I see undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by Dorwadora(f): 10:24pm On May 18, 2022
Is that model a guy or a lady?

I think I'm seeing 2 men

1 Like

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2022
Like there's a kid around
Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by Mattsilva: 3:37am On May 19, 2022
majamajic:
I don't understand

Did she later turn to a man ?

My exact thinking about the pix.

The guy na afonja ode.
Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by Mattsilva: 3:39am On May 19, 2022
This is comedy of error grin grin grin
Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by pointblank247(m): 5:50am On May 19, 2022
illicit:
Nigerian english for you

1 Like

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by vincentjk(m): 5:50am On May 19, 2022
I follow them on Instagram, these guys are one of the best photographers from africa tho.

Na millionaires as you dey see them so.
Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by LagosToyota5: 7:45am On May 19, 2022
No be man be that?

1 Like

Re: See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video by meobizy(f): 7:57am On May 19, 2022
Come back when she is being flogged or similarly tortured. This is not news.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? / Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) / Is This The Most Sensual Cake You Have Seen? A Sexday Cake Not a Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.