Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) (31306 Views)

How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) / See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by Ujm1: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okay
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by Love800(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
But ma i still dont believe u not a caterer with all these ur skill.

Anyway, u are still our stargirl wen it comes to cooking

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by Chasssy: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
I wonder how much will it cost me if I want my post to be put on NLFP ...am thinking about something
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

There's usually onions and lemon.
You can skip and or add to your taste. I have done with and without onions before. Different flavours.

Ok. I would stay far away from onions and lemon makes me salivate a good deal but I can handle that.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by Emilokan1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
ikechukwu150:

Emilokan nah Agbado you suppose dey chop ooo
I'm an obidient disciple grin
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by OgaDeyVex: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I don't have a Shawarma spot. The video is majorly for educational purpose.

No vex oooooo.

No Wahala

1 Like

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by DaveJacuzie: 1:58am On Oct 06, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

No ooooo. Na house things.
Don't waste this talent!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Ekpekus:
The idea of adding sausage to sharwama is still a mystery to me...

It makes it more meaty. If you have lots of meat like beef, chicken, goat depending on the variety you are making, you can skip the sausages.
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Awesome!

I wanted to ask about the Tortilla, whether it was home made..But, I realized you bought.

Can you make tortilla at home?

I bought the Tortilla but it can be made at home easily. I will do the video sometime soon, thank you so much.
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
U have done exceedingly great!

Thank you so much sir. You are one of those cheering me on in Nairaland here to keep up the work. I appreciate a lot.
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Love800:
But ma i still dont believe u not a caterer with all these ur skill.

Anyway, u are still our stargirl wen it comes to cooking

Thank you Love800, I don't own a restaurant ooooo. I just decided to start a vlog of the cooking skills I acquired through the years.

It's helping in this economy especially for the children who want different varieties and taking them out costs a lot now.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2022
DaveJacuzie:

Don't waste this talent!!!!

A lot of other things am presently engaged in but am considering this my talent lately.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by odaniel1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
ahnie:
You see that thing called shawarma ati pizza I swear not to go closer to them let alone having a bite.

I rather take cowtail,chicken peppersoup infact anything peppersoup aside cat,snake and dognmeat peppersoup.

Klm

lmao. perfect gf. the pita bread n cheese dey nauseating to some throats sha, wont lie. only got used to it off a no-choice situation..
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by Love800(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ok. Dats good to hear. I wish u success ma. U are good nd really trying
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you Love800, I don't own a restaurant ooooo. I just decided to start a vlog of the cooking skills I acquired through the years.

It's helping in this economy especially for the children who want different varieties and taking them out costs a lot now.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by funataltyme: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
We all crave Sharwama at some point and sometimes its better we make it our self.

This video details how i make Sharwama at home for myself and my family.

I hope you learn a thing or more.

Ingredients:

Boneless chicken
Sausages
Carrots
Cucumber
Lettuce
Onions
Mayonnaise
Tomato ketchup
Garlic
Ginger
Seasoning
Salt
Tortilla wrap
Pepper
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLIDJBvhyQA

Looks good �

1 Like

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by nwetadinobi042(m): 3:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Ma, please can you specify the exact chicken seasoning you used here? Like the brand of the chicken seasoning because i dey find am for market
gloryhomemaker:
We all crave Sharwama at some point and sometimes its better we make it our self.

Ingredients:

Boneless chicken
Sausages
Carrots
Cucumber
Lettuce
Onions
Mayonnaise
Tomato ketchup
Garlic
Ginger
Seasoning
Salt
Tortilla wrap
Pepper
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Vegetable oil

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by Cantonese: 4:43am On Apr 12, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Boneless chicken
Sausages
Carrots
Cucumber
Lettuce
Onions
Mayonnaise
Tomato ketchup
Garlic
Ginger
Seasoning
Salt
Tortilla wrap
Pepper
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Vegetable oil

Too many unnecessary ingredients in this recipe.

Take off the following:

1. Onions - many people do not even like onions.
2. Ginger
3. Garlic
4. Seasoning
5. Curry powder
6. Thyme leaves
7. Chicken already has enough salt in it to taste in the entire wrap when it is seasoned.

The rest will make you very great and tasty Sharwama.

You can visit my Sharwama center to enjoy yourself.
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by nwetadinobi042(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
@gloryhomemaker
nwetadinobi042:
Ma, please can you specify the exact chicken seasoning you used here? Like the brand of the chicken seasoning because i dey find am for market
Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
@gloryhomemaker

I used Kitchen Glory Chicken Seasoning
I also use Nora Chicken seasoning too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Thank you ma
gloryhomemaker:

I used Kitchen Glory Chicken Seasoning
I also use Nora Chicken seasoning too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) by Konquest: 9:59am On Feb 27
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Boneless chicken
Sausages
Carrots
Cucumber
Lettuce
Onions
Mayonnaise
Tomato ketchup
Garlic
Ginger
Seasoning
Salt
Tortilla wrap
Pepper
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Vegetable oil

Impressive... I like the chicken shawarma flavor more than beef shawarma.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? / How To Prepare Ukodo (urhobo Delicacy) / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.