Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) (8347 Views)

2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard / Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by famology(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2022
tunapawizzy:

U never get the memo, there's no race. Buharis annointed candidate(that most of us are not sure of now) gets the ticket. Watch events in the next 12 days

Go sleep......
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by 1878gabb: 1:17pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Bauchi that is already in lockdown for Peter Pandora Obituary or another one?
[/s]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2022
SlyDev:

Everyone knows Okoro don't appreciate good things. You like make things destroy make you con dey jubilate.

Wait for to jubilate IPOB next killings

Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by Ayed44: 10:44am On May 23, 2022
famology:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.
Children of hate come and donate your salty tears here.
This boy, don't u take to corrections? What is wrong with u?

I have told u several times that APC presidential candidate will not be decided by any delegate. It will emerge through consensus designed y Buhari. Stop wasting ur time on delegates.

Buhari's candidate will be APC candidate. And Buhari's candidate could be Tinubu or anybody. But it will emerge through consensus.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2022
famology:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5APZye-0g0

Tinubu is coasting to victory with wide margin.

The united Nations and G7 endorse Tinubu.
Make una dey deceive una self.

Ndi Oshi!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by famology(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2022
00FFT00:

The united Nations and G7 endorse Tinubu.
Make una dey deceive una self.

Ndi Oshi!

Ozuor!
Cry and die
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by famology(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2022
Ayed44:
This boy, don't u take to corrections? What is wrong with u?

I have told u several times that APC presidential candidate will not be decided by any delegate. It will emerge through consensus designed y Buhari. Stop wasting ur time on delegates.

Buhari's candidate will be APC candidate. And Buhari's candidate could be Tinubu or anybody. But it will emerge through consensus.

Only ignorant fools like you talk about consensus because they don't know the provisions of the APC constitution and the new electoral act. Go and educate yourself and stop disgracing your family here.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by Ayed44: 11:21am On May 23, 2022
famology:

Only ignorant fools like you talk about consensus because they don't know the provisions of the APC constitution and the new electoral act. Go and educate yourself and stop disgracing your family here.
I can see u are a juvenile, u know nothing about the game. Three primary election methods are allowed in the electoral act. I have no time to educate u on that.

Only a kid will believe an outgoing APC governor will have the power to impose a successor in his state but Buhari cannot impose his own successor in Abuja.

Keep visiting delegates,son.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by famology(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2022
Ayed44:
I can see u are a juvenile, u know nothing about the game. Three primary election methods are allowed in the electoral act. I have no time to educate u on that.

Only a kid will believe an outgoing APC governor will have the power to impose a successor in his state but Buhari cannot impose his own successor in Abuja.

Keep visiting delegates,son.

Ignoramus let me educate you briefly. If you lack knowledge just ask questions and stop fooling yourself around.

There's no provision for consensus in the revised Apc constitution for presidential primary. The consensus option as prescribed by the new electoral act requires all the aspirants to sign up to the idea of consensus before it can be valid otherwise the candidate can be rejected by INEC.

The only thing the president will do is endorse a person while others who disagree will go ahead to slug it out with the person at the eagles square.

Buhari was not imposed in 2015. He was endorsed by the party but had to still slug it out with the likes of Atiku, kwankwaso, okorocha.

There are too many dunce in this forum and you're one of them. Fvck off my mention please.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2022
famology:

Ozuor!
Cry and die

Senior Ozuor!
Cry and die
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) by famology(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2022
00FFT00:

Senior Ozuor!
Cry and die

Uhundan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: Court Affirms Accord Party Candidates, APC National Assembly Candidates / Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful / FG To Generate 4,000MW Electricity From Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.