Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (9703 Views)

2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard / Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by ifex370(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2022
F
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by muhyeenisce(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2022
Hummmm if to say those mkpururumiri get sense now instead of hating and abusing this man nor be to find way align with am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by livinbygrace: 6:41am On May 19, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Jagaban Borgu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. We will never stop supporting our leader

You don open many iD all just to promote TInubu,let me tell you the fact,with what’s on ground it will be difficult ,so rest!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2022
Endorsement papers pls or adonbilivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Iceberg3: 6:45am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247 oldmnkY grin:
cool

As an Ibo Muslim man from Abakeleke I also endorse Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu

NO Tilumbu No Election

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by gentleguy1975: 6:45am On May 19, 2022
I fear 2 things: another candidate fit go to those states and gets endorsement just like it happened in Kaduna,then the issue of enforcement.

N:B, I am not a supporter of any candidate, rather I am for any candidate that will move the country forward
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by kingyakos: 6:47am On May 19, 2022
Endorse him pocket
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2022
Am now sawko to tinubu camp but u said this man sick he almost tour all the state in Nigeria, when buhari is campaign then he can't Waka like BABA JAGABAN U TOO MUCH.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by offiahvictor(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2022
a shocker is on the way.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Beolly(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2022
Alwaysready:
Buhari's first tenure,APC came up with a consensus candidate. 2nd term,also it was a continuity.

If you think APC is gonna go for direct primary elections ,you are dreaming.

Buhari is gonna handpicked his candidate next week and the whole world will be shocked. APC will split and Tinubu will take his men and leave to SDP but that will not stop Buhari's favoured candidate to loose the election because the whole north will support the consensus candidate and part of west and east will be in support as well.

So,all Tinubu urchins should be ready for a real heartbreak next week. cool

And Atiku is your candidate?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by offiahvictor(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Hug any Y1bo man around you today some may be planning to commit suicide this morning
Find rest dear. I just pray shock no go kill you after the primary.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Beolly(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2022
onuman:
Tinubu is a selfish impostor to the goings of the 2023 presidential contest. He must fail alas, because zoning has since 1999 determined which region of Nigeria should produce a president for Nigeria.

In 1999, considering zoning, we placed two Yoruba presidential aspirants as presidential candidates for the two largest political parties. One of them won and made sure Yar'Adua from the north succeded him in consideration of zoning.
It's now the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.

Demand for your right from PDP and not APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by juman(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2022
Tinubu is exceptional politician.
The present governor of kogi state supposed to be james faleke.
But Tinubu gave it to kogi apc leaders because they preferred one of them to be governor than someone they did not know much.

All happened when sudden death of audu abubakar occurred.

Tinubu is rare politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by juman(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2022
Next president MUST be a Christian person.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Alwaysready(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2022
Beolly:

And Atiku is your candidate?

We are talking of APC,the main party. What's my business with PDP?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Alwaysready(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2022
olatemi767:
I slept with empty stomach yesterday.. Im up this morning with no iota hope.I feel so empty inside.. Very frustrating for me.. Pls help me Brothers and sisters.. I work but there's nothing to show for it.. The worst thing that can happen to a man is not been able to feed.. 23 96 65 70 80 Zenith... God bless you all cheerful giver

Go and work with your hands and stop constituting nuisance online. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by pharmaking: 7:07am On May 19, 2022
I never hear say abia or abakaliki endorse anyim Pius or peter obi.

Na for their followers to come dey poke mouth into APC matter wey no concern them.

It is our turn in the south yeast to produce president!
Igbo presidency!
APC and PDP should zone to the south yeast!

These are their wailing mantra!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by onuman: 7:11am On May 19, 2022
Beolly:

Demand for your right from PDP and not APC.

In other words, APC is not a national party. That's the implication of what you wrote above.

Some of you supporters of Tinubu are semi-literate people. When OBJ won presidential election in PDP, Yorubas were in AD, didn't vote for Obasanjo.

Anyhow, is Tinubu or Osinbajo more presidential material than Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha - these Igbos joined APC the same time with Tinubu and Osinbajo?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by famology(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2022
unitedigboworld:
They will still come out to debunk the statement. Tinubu supporter are doing everything possible to make Tinubu important .

Spill some tears if that will make you feel better

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2022
Alwaysready:
Buhari's first tenure,APC came up with a consensus candidate. 2nd term,also it was a continuity.

Buhari is gonna handpicked his candidate next week and the whole world will be shocked. APC will split and Tinubu will take his men and leave to SDP but that will not stop Buhari's favoured candidate to loose the election because the whole north will support the consensus candidate and part of west and east will be in support as well.

Buhari won’t bring northerner as his successor, just wait and see
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Alwaysready(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2022
anigbajumo:

Buhari won’t bring northerner as his successor, just wait and see

No one is saying he is bringing a Northerner or did I state that in my submission?

The south wins the ticket.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by snoopz: 7:35am On May 19, 2022
Don't be deceived by this endorsement of a thing, until the end of the primaries if tinubu emerges, this endorsement fit be Bobo to get to drop whatever he has brought to be shared
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Sarsaproko: 7:42am On May 19, 2022
Alwaysready:

Olodo!
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/buhari-wins-apc-presidential-primaries/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 7:49am On May 19, 2022
To be honest, Tinubu did great work, moving up and down the country despite some whinners saying he is too old, the man still dey hustle for endorsement.If he wins primary, it's because he worked for it and I am convinced his health is good enough to lead this country for few years ahead. We do need someone from other parts of this country to take over the driving seat maybe things can get better, so far Tinubu is the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by adebwalex(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2022
It will Shock all of You on the day of primary... Northerners delegate arz waiting for Buhari signal to pick is choice... Watch out
Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by 77up(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2022
Jagaban oko iyalaya awon iyamiri grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu by Easylifelomo(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2022
famology:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.
Children of hate come and donate your salty tears here.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Man of the People

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Loses In Akwa Ibom, Comes Distant Third Behind Tinubu And Atiku / Photo: Tragedy As Trailer Plunged From Top Of Ijora Bridge / IRS Plane Did Not Crash-land - Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.