Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? (284 Views)

Nigerian Man And Estranged Lover Publicly "Fight" Over Pregnancy Abroad (Video) / Guys: Do Not Let Another Guys Passes At Your Girl Threaten You, Be Carefree !!! / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by Dorwadora(f): 12:58am On May 19, 2022
So you're trying to tell him or her that the feelings is just not there anymore and the reply was

"I'll kill myself if you leave me"

What would you do?
grin grin
Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:01am On May 19, 2022
Blackmail!

Thank goodness she said "I will" grin
Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by Nobody: 1:07am On May 19, 2022
My reply will be simple...
"No wahala, Sha know that I won't attend your burial" undecided....
Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by Dorwadora(f): 1:12am On May 19, 2022
Me I'll be like

" Okay o, rest in peace in advance" grin
Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by yyba: 1:41am On May 19, 2022
As long as the suicides will affect her alone no big problem let her carry on without wasting time
Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by gaby(m): 1:46am On May 19, 2022
She go kpeme for nothing because I no go even answer her..
Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by Nobody: 2:25am On May 19, 2022
I say no time oh ~ bracket voice

Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by SafetyFirst(m): 2:56am On May 19, 2022
I go carry her matter like that run go police station. After that, auntie, soothe yourself.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:40am On May 19, 2022
As a Guy, u just have to pet, kiss and maybe fvck her to make her happy @dat moment.
because some Babes (mostly those Under 20), even if its not suicide, dey can do sth close.
Re: What If Your Estranged Lover Threaten You With Sucide? by Cutehector(m): 5:19am On May 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
As a Guy, u just have to pet, kiss and maybe fvck her to make her happy @dat moment.
because some Babes (mostly those Under 20), even if its not suicide, dey can do sth close.
true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] The Painful Pleasure (episode 1 – 17) / What Makes Someone Gifted Must See! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.