Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover (48262 Views)

"Olopa Ma Ko Everybody," Singer Portable Reacts To His Friend's Attacks / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 'A Better Time' Album Cover (Photo) / List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by RedScorpion(f): 12:10pm On May 19, 2022
ThePlugg:

Comparing Burna to any other is blasphemy,you know what we do with blasphemers

Abeg go sit down for corner....

Nor be only Blas- Femi....

Na Blas- Burnaboy...
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by ThePlugg(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2022
RedScorpion:

Abeg go sit down for corner....

Nor be only Blas- Femi....

Na Blas- Burnaboy...
Sias success de pepper u 4 bodi,na die u go die soon... More wins loading
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by RedScorpion(f): 12:25pm On May 19, 2022
ThePlugg:

Sias success de pepper u 4 bodi,na die u go die soon... More wins loading

I don't have time for someone that can't spot sarcasm in a post....

That is the litmus test for a dead man.
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2022
Niece:
Earlier thread: Click Here

A Controversial Nigerian Singer, Portable, has reacted after Grammy-winning artiste, Burna Boy expressed the deep desire to use him as the cover for his new album.

A photo recently made the rounds of Portable rocking what appeared to be either a graduation gown or a lawyer’s gown.

The Zazu crooner paired the outfit with matching black shoes, yellow sunglasses, a funny cap and his weird facial expression.

Burna Boy shared Portable’s photo on his official Twitter page and made his feelings about it known to fans.

According to the Last Last crooner, he would actually love it if the Portable’s photo is his Love, Damini album cover.

Reacting, Portable made an appeal to the African Giant for them to work on a song together.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdudWL3ocGy/

He quoted Burna’s tweet and wrote;

https://twitter.com/Portable_zehh/status/1526850518122913792

That's not his real twitter account
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by purejustice36: 12:58pm On May 19, 2022
RedScorpion:
Burna Boy would win another Grammy award Soon...

But Wait ooo...

what about Davido ?

When will he win a Grammy award ?

Davido is not a Grammy material
Anything money can’t buy, davido isn’t recognized
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Transcriber: 1:04pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Divine Grace is written all over the boy.
I was about to simp for you untill I saw the "hardcore feminist" in your siggy embarassed shocked cheesy
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Xfemt(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
This one pass soap I swear!
This is a pure example of Grace and unmerited favour. Niggar keeps getting favour on anything he does!

Na this kind Grace we dey pray for!
this one go face now now
Naira Marley no do pass this one where em de
What of Bella
Abi na watin b d name wen de always cry for em song
Were em de
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by StrongAlphMale: 1:41pm On May 19, 2022
Xfemt:
this one go face now now
Naira Marley no do pass this one where em de
What of Bella
Abi na watin b d name wen de always cry for em song
Were em de

My brother those people wey u mention so, dem get money abi dem no get money?

They're all madly rich. The goal is to secure the bag first bro. A real niggar knows this and goes after the bag.
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Yankee101: 2:39pm On May 19, 2022
An entire career built of stealing/copying other people's intellectual property
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by melodyogonna(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Credit to Olamide for what he does and how he goes about doing it.

Ola is not loud in his doings and he has singlehandedly brought a lot of talents into the spotlight.(Kesh,Adekunle Gold, Chinko Ekun,Fireboy DML,producers like Young Jon and pheelz)..Even helping those not signed to his label by him to identify with his label thereby getting gigs and promoting their music e.g Portable,CDQ, Bella Shmurda... And he does these without trying to harness credits..

Big ups Olamide... Badoo nor dey make noise online... We rise by lifting others.
Guy, I too love am for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by slowice(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2022
But picture mad gan grin

e suppose be movie grin
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Qqqa: 4:17pm On May 19, 2022
Oh
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Okobola146: 4:54pm On May 19, 2022
Dawn91:
Grace dey this portable lineage
I pray make him use am well. I no like him life style at all
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by ultramayor: 6:01pm On May 19, 2022
JayTripz:
Happy birthday to me Guys..... cool
Wish you all the good stuffs in life
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by otipoju(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
This one pass soap I swear!
This is a pure example of Grace and unmerited favour. Niggar keeps getting favour on anything he does!

Na this kind Grace we dey pray for!

Cat pounded with soap in Ilorin na him dem take run an for portable. Be careful what you wish for
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by NaijaCars4sale: 7:43pm On May 19, 2022
They'll probably do a song soon
Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by Ayatullah(m): 4:57am On May 20, 2022
Moferere:
Zazoo grin
Idamu àdúgbò grin
Street problem grin

Babanla Èşù ìdàmú àdúgbò.

May the Almighty Allah save us from àwon omokómo.

Even the late Fela Anikulapo will not condone this sort of unintelligent, unAfrican and digusting wèrè promotion.

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by investigator007: 6:01am On May 20, 2022
Like play like play, portable is going places o. I've even started enjoying his music especially when I listen to it on my Oraimo airbuds 3.

Re: Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover by investigator007: 6:02am On May 20, 2022
NaijaCars4sale:
They'll probably do a song soon
sure, I'm really expecting that soonest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West African Idols: Season 1 (2007) / Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English / Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.