Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ (48186 Views)

Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 / Senegal 1-0 Benin: Mane Assists Gueye To Lift Their Side Into AFCON Semi-finals / Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by jpmoriarti(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Foolish talk why not ask why he remains on earth The same logic extends not just to Europe but the entire earth

Because there are things in this world you dislike you should commit suicide
He has option of playing in his local country league in Senegal where no one will ever confront him with LGBTQ stuffs.

But he won't make alot of money there.

So he has to go to France to collect alot of money and now still decides to pick and choose.

It doesn't work like that.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by bukatyne(f): 3:47pm On May 19, 2022
angelfallz:
I'm sure you meant no 'true' Christian, because there are differences.

Ideally, a Christian is a follower of Christ.

'Born Again, genuine, true' etc. and other adjectives we use are just cruise.

One is either a Christian or not.

3 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by goodheart01: 3:48pm On May 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Stupid players like Ronaldo would have accepted it......

Those who think Ronaldo is a great player are mumu in disguise.... undecided undecided

How can you say such when the almighty Messi is still on the pitch

After displaying this moronic attitude, I guess you’re okay now
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by angelfallz(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2022
True
bukatyne:

Ideally, a Christian is a follower of Christ.

'Born Again, genuine, true' etc. and other adjectives we use are just cruise.

One is either a Christian or not.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Qqqa: 4:07pm On May 19, 2022
Oh
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Treadway: 5:05pm On May 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

grin :Dyea....keep telling yourself that
telling yourselves otherwise doesn't change the fact that there isnt an anatomical or physiological reason for homosexuality, necrophilia, objectophilia, pedophilia, bestiality. It is purely psychological and an affectation ie. nah kolomental tin. Adios!
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by IamV: 5:34pm On May 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude.... sexuality is not a choice....
What on earth is wrong with y'all?

Being gay,lesbian or trans certainly is.
You think otherwise,I suppose,but you know what ?
I can't deal with such bs engagement on a Wednesday evening.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 19, 2022
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Cromagnon: 6:01pm On May 19, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Idrissa has been put in a dicey situation.

He’s got to show support for the LGBTQ, he needs to drop that African shitty mentality, this is 2022, we need to respect people’s sexual orientation.

He’s gonna bear the full the brunt, he’s got to educate homophobics but he is stalling and he’s only going to suffer cos he’s not playing.

I know people gonna come for me but I ain’t scared bring it on plus I’m fvcking straight infact I love pussy, I ain’t even getting enough pussy lately, we just need to respect people’s decisions, science validates homosexuality to a degree though!

Imagine the Idrissa has a teammate the came out like the Blackpool guy did, how you think he go’n feel. How’s Idrissa gonna fell if he’s discriminated cos of he’s skin color. It caught across both ways.

I said what I said nigga

Modified

Damn, niggas really be coming for me but it just shows how backwards we are as a people.

At this age we at and you’re homophobic, I mean it’s just stupid. We are evolving and we gotta respect people’s diversity and that we cannot always be the same.

Often homosexuality is never choice, A man just likes a man and a woman just likes a woman, it’s natural and you wanna come down on folks for that.

I love pussy, I don’t need to validate to that any fvcking body here.
It’s really sad with all the toxic mentions I be seeing and you lots deserve what you going through in the country. So backwards!

I said what I said again bitch ass niggarrs

you're an idiot
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by ArchiLimited: 7:08pm On May 19, 2022
Seredebe:

Lesbian gay bisexual transgender queer people

They have added + o after the Q. That means for any other immoral inclinations that have not even been thought of like people that love having sex with a chair, there's already an association for them to do whatever they please without question. Degenerates.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Flamemignon1(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2022
IamV:

Being gay,lesbian or trans certainly is.
You think otherwise,I suppose,but you know what ?
I can't deal with such bs engagement on a Wednesday evening.
Then why did your ass mention me if you couldn't deal with any BS?
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Flamemignon1(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2022
Treadway:
telling yourselves otherwise doesn't change the fact that there isnt an anatomical or physiological reason for homosexuality, necrophilia, objectophilia, pedophilia, bestiality. It is purely psychological and an affectation ie. nah kolomental tin. Adios!
Says you so I'm rendering it moot
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Seredebe: 7:17pm On May 19, 2022
ArchiLimited:

They have added + o after the Q. That means for any other immoral inclinations that have not even been thought of like people that love having sex with a chair, there's already an association for them to do whatever they please without question. Degenerates.

Yes

I just made it simple for the guy to understand
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Gentlevip: 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
Rubbish.
Beliefs are meant to be rigid, not compromise, that's why they are called BELIEFS.

Your view that he should be hypocritical so as to avoid bench is utterly .....
Bull s....
[quote author=Uglybwoi [s]post=112968509]Wearing the jersey doesn't necessarily mean you believe in it. Sometimes, standing rigid on your beliefs isn't always the right move.[/s]

[s]For those that quoted me, everyone of course is entitled to his or her opinions. The fact still remains that in any area of life, to attain the height or pinnacle of power you have to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's a matter of logic and not emotions. By the time, he stays on the bench for the remainder of his career, then he would understand what it means to be a black man in the wild west[/quote[/s]]
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by IamV: 7:36pm On May 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Then why did your ass mention me if you couldn't deal with any BS?

Have a a great day,bro.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Flamemignon1(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2022
IamV:

Have a a great day,bro.
Good night man
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Lamanii22(f): 8:34pm On May 19, 2022
Nokio1:
As country red if dem give me visa I go support LgBTs die...I fit change my name to bobrisky gaybu jennér okupe pikin...god go judge buhari for me!!!
grin grin grin grin funny shii ****

1 Like

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Hangulsaram: 11:33pm On May 19, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Wearing the jersey doesn't necessarily mean you believe in it. Sometimes, standing rigid on your beliefs isn't always the right move.

For those that quoted me, everyone of course is entitled to his or her opinions. The fact still remains that in any area of life, to attain the height or pinnacle of power you have to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's a matter of logic and not emotions. By the time, he stays on the bench for the remainder of his career, then he would understand what it means to be a black man in the wild west
Agent of darkness, that’s how you subtly maneuver people.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Victerica(m): 1:54am On May 20, 2022
Speechless!
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Femi8586(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Idrissa has been put in a dicey situation.

He’s got to show support for the LGBTQ, he needs to drop that African shitty mentality, this is 2022, we need to respect people’s sexual orientation.

He’s gonna bear the full the brunt, he’s got to educate homophobics but he is stalling and he’s only going to suffer cos he’s not playing.

I know people gonna come for me but I ain’t scared bring it on plus I’m fvcking straight infact I love pussy, I ain’t even getting enough pussy lately, we just need to respect people’s decisions, science validates homosexuality to a degree though!

Imagine the Idrissa has a teammate the came out like the Blackpool guy did, how you think he go’n feel. How’s Idrissa gonna fell if he’s discriminated cos of he’s skin color. It caught across both ways.

I said what I said nigga

Modified

Damn, niggas really be coming for me but it just shows how backwards we are as a people.

At this age we at and you’re homophobic, I mean it’s just stupid. We are evolving and we gotta respect people’s diversity and that we cannot always be the same.

Often homosexuality is never choice, A man just likes a man and a woman just likes a woman, it’s natural and you wanna come down on folks for that.

I love pussy, I don’t need to validate to that any fvcking body here.
It’s really sad with all the toxic mentions I be seeing and you lots deserve what you going through in the country. So backwards!

I said what I said again bitch ass niggarrs

As much he should respect people's sexual orientation, they too should as well respect his sexual orientation.

It is not by force. You can't force him to support your sexual orientation when you can't support his. It's not any African mentality stuffs but common sense. So get that into your alpha's skull.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by ZIAZI(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Next time do your research before spewing rubbish. Homosexuality was present in African culture before the advent of the west

And next time, learn to pass a message without insults, thank you!
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Classickj(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin
Stupid players like Ronaldo would have accepted it......
Those who think Ronaldo is a great player are mumu in disguise.... undecided undecided
How can you say such when the almighty Messi is still on the pitch
You are a big fool
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by DenreleDave(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2022
Classickj:

My father is a big fool
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Flamemignon1(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2022
ZIAZI:

And next time, learn to pass a message without insults, thank you!
Spewing false info which is rubbish isn't an insult
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by ZIAZI(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Spewing false info which is rubbish isn't an insult

Isn't it funny hat you're hinging your argument on a supposed "history" that the Westerners still wrote for you
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Flamemignon1(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2022
ZIAZI:

Isn't it funny hat you're hinging your argument on a supposed "history" that the Westerners still wrote for you
Wow but the bible is your moral template and no I'm not basing my history on unseasoned people but real facts not written by unseasoned meat

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) / Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.