Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ (48190 Views)

Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 / Senegal 1-0 Benin: Mane Assists Gueye To Lift Their Side Into AFCON Semi-finals / Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Blaqroman0000: 7:12am On May 19, 2022
Still don't know how I will leave all this beautiful girls and ladies around and have a thing to do with my follow gender sexually.. Its disgusting tho, the west should stop forcing us to stand for what we don't believe.
As for the 17 years old boy that came out to tell the world that he is gay and can't hide it.. He's just lucky is over there they give free

4 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2022
DarlingtonC:
GAY IS EVIL AND SATANIC.

Argue with your keyboard
I hope you are angelic in your dispositions?

1 Like

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by angelina08(f): 7:14am On May 19, 2022
I do not see anything wrong with what he did! cool

1 Like

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Ekugbeh(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Wearing the jersey doesn't necessarily mean you believe in it. Sometimes, standing rigid on your beliefs isn't always the right move.
You don't support but you promotes. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by delishpot: 7:15am On May 19, 2022
Sike:
What is LGBTQ?

Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trans-Sexuals, Queers+

Note that plus? ➕ it means and others. Pedophiles are fighting for their situation to be acceptable and normalized, those who do animals too are asking for their freedom to love as they wish, those marrying dolls, trees, cars etc are agitating to be seen as normal.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by aribisala0(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Idrissa has been put in a dicey situation.

He’s got to show support for the LGBTQ, he needs to drop that African shitty mentality, this is 2022, we need to respect people’s sexual orientation.

He’s gonna bear the full the brunt, he’s got to educate homophobics but he is stalling and he’s only going to suffer cos he’s not playing.

I know people gonna come for me but I ain’t scared bring it on plus I’m fvcking straight infact I love pussy, I ain’t even getting enough pussy lately, we just need to respect people’s decisions, science validates homosexuality to a degree though!

Imagine the Idrissa has a teammate the came out like the Blackpool guy did, how you think he go’n feel. How’s Idrissa gonna fell if he’s discriminated cos of he’s skin color. It caught across both ways.

I said what I said nigga

The European mentality that criminalizes polygamy is not shitty?

Why has he "got to support ANYTHING" > Does anyone have to support "black lives matter"

Why can't he be neutral and mind his business?

Where are the jerseys with a man and his 6 wives?
Yes people are entitled to be gay but I can choose neither to oppose nor to support>
In the course of doing my job to earn a living I am entitled to choose to avoid ALL political statements
You are talking rubbish about skin color. Bananas are thrown at players all day long .Nobody is forced to wear anything for that.
He is not discriminating against anyone.He has the right to be NEUTRAL and mind his business. Imagine if you are told to wear a hijab because you want to support discrimination against Muslims? Wrong medicine for wrong disease
Or to wear a cross because you want to support Christians?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Kinzo0917(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2022
DarlingtonC:
GAY IS EVIL AND SATANIC.

Argue with your keyboard
. VERY EVIL AND SATANIC. THIS WESTERN WORLD ARE DAMN SO EVIL. I WILL SEIZE TO SUPPORT THIS SATANIC WESTERN WORLD.EXPECIALLY US, ENGLAND, FRANCE ETC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Slynation(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2022
Great guy I must say...!! But his actions will definitely come with much consequences
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by COMPAQ(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2022
delishpot:

Na that Queer one I don't understand.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Snowx: 7:18am On May 19, 2022
Gay people are possessed by demon..no sane persons can be gay..never!!

2 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Ekugbeh(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2022
If I don't conform to your idea does that make me discriminatory? If you feel your sexuality should be respected what of my sanctity? Where is the freedom you preach?

5 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by illuminutty: 7:20am On May 19, 2022
He is brave to stand for what he believes. Don't force people to do what is against their value belief.

It is bad enough that his full name is pronounce " Idris is a gaey", you now want him to endorse the nonsense by wearing your shii shirt.
Fvck LGBTQ mofos. They are a bunch of deluded and dysfunctional ediots.

2 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Ate247(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Wearing the jersey doesn't necessarily mean you believe in it. Sometimes, standing rigid on your beliefs isn't always the right move.
what is this one saying. Hear your self again. What is wrong is wrong man.

3 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by ransomed: 7:20am On May 19, 2022
In the last days, perilous time shall come, MEN shall be LOVERS of THEMSELVES...... Holy Bible.

1 Like

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by ifeanyiclement: 7:21am On May 19, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61492696
Hundred percent support for Idrissa who know his faith, unlike others who are afraid to profess their beliefs. Homosexuality is evil both in Islam and Christianity and the sooner we condemn it the better, they are trying to ram their evil belief down his throat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by donbenie(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2022
Uglybwoi:
It's HYPOCRISY to support something you don't believe in..
That shows a lack of principle..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by delishpot: 7:22am On May 19, 2022
COMPAQ:

Na that Queer one I don't understand.
It is for sexuality generaly not considered to be normal.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by onajo2000(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Stupid players like Ronaldo would have accepted it......

Those who think Ronaldo is a great player are mumu in disguise.... undecided undecided

How can you say such when the almighty Messi is still on the pitch

The word Almighty is only reserved for God... Please respect yourself

1 Like

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Pele10: 7:22am On May 19, 2022
LGBTQ+ Its an abriviation for Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual, Transgender Quere.
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Image123(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

He’s got to show support for the LGBTQ, he needs to drop that African shitty mentality, this is 2022, we need to respect people’s sexual orientation.

He’s gonna bear the full the brunt, he’s got to educate homophobics but he is stalling and he’s only going to suffer cos he’s not playing.

I know people gonna come for me but I ain’t scared bring it on plus I’m fvcking straight infact I love pussy, I ain’t even getting enough pussy lately, we just need to respect people’s decisions, science validates homosexuality to a degree though!

Imagine the Idrissa has a teammate the came out like the Blackpool guy did, how you think he go’n feel. How’s Idrissa gonna fell if he’s discriminated cos of he’s skin color. It caught across both ways.

I said what I said nigga

It's not by force to support foolishness. You are free to say or be what you want but don't force me to support you. Very simple. That's one thing i like about muslims, they are not fickle about their beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by ZIAZI(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

I said what I said nigga

You cannot be comparing the issue of skin colour to sexuality. Guy, we are Africans and the despicable act called homosexuality is alien to us.
In the old days, I believe a culprit would have been sacrificed to the gods, as a means of atonement for desecrating the land.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2022
ArchiLimited:
When your name is Gueye and is normally pronounced as Gay, it's easy to see why the young man would have such disdain for gays. Do you know how many times he would've been taunted growing up because of his name.

God bless you Idrissa, thank you for standing for your beliefs in the middle of a world that has lost it's mind. Infact because of this I'm signing you at all costs on FIFA 21.

I saw how the entire world was praising the young footballer that openly came out as gay earlier this week like he had found a cure to cancer. Despicable people. I spit
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by delishpot: 7:24am On May 19, 2022
ransomed:
In the last days, perilous time shall come, MEN shall be LOVERS of THEMSELVES...... Holy Bible.

They have been "LOVERS OF THEMSELVES" loooong before lgbtq came along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by aribisala0(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. VERY EVIL AND SATANIC. THIS WESTERN WORLD ARE DAMN SO EVIL. I WILL SEIZE TO SUPPORT THIS SATANIC WESTERN WORLD.EXPECIALLY US, ENGLAND, FRANCE ETC
Gay is nothing to do with Western world though.
It is everywhere and always has been . Whether you disapprove is another matter but do not pretend it is not in Africa.
The reality is that it always was a criminal offence in many European countries and the reason we are having this conversation is because there is still massive discrimination against them in the Western world so it is not a Western world problem. If they all accepted it there would be no problem like this

1 Like

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2022
delishpot:

Note that plus? ➕ it means and others. Pedophiles are fighting for their situation to be acceptable and normalized, thise who do animals too are asking fir their freedom to love as they wish, those marrying dools, trees, cars etc are agitating to be seen as normal.
hahahaha you sure say if them leave this people, dem no go marry room dividers n kitchen cabinets

2 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Image123(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2022
ifeanyiclement:
Hundred percent support for Idrissa who know his faith, unlike others who are afraid to profess their beliefs. Homosexuality is evil both in Islam and Christianity and the sooner we condemn it the better, they are trying to ram their evil belief down his throat

A confused set of people. When are they going to stand with Islam and Christianity and Buddhism by wearing shirts that support these. They want by force support and yet call it FREE speech. What sort of free is forced on everyone?

3 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Inyagaba: 7:25am On May 19, 2022
That's my guy.,[color=#000000][/color]
Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by illuminutty: 7:26am On May 19, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

How’s Idrissa gonna fell if he’s discriminated cos of he’s skin color.

Werey stop the disguise... you are fvcking gaybriel. And equating sexual preference to race is the dumbest shiii I have read since GEJ announced cassava bread. Y'all should keep banging your assh0les in peace but respect other people decisions who do not agree that you should continue being ment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by uptownemmygee(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2022
I'm impressed by his decision, it's not easy

2 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by BOYS2MEN: 7:26am On May 19, 2022
Onye HOMO you are free to go and replace gueye....dirty reasoning from an uglyMOFO
Uglybwoi:

2 Likes

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by Harddiskng(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2022
This gay lesbian people are very intolerant people.

Everyone should be free to choose whether they want to support you or not. It’s not by force undecided

I’m not even homophobic, Live your life the way you want and stop forcing your ideals down their throat.

1 Like

Re: PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ by vickydevoka(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2022
I just love Senegal black skin. So shining. Ghana black skin is just there. Nigerians don't love black skin colour. But white women love the black skin. That's life for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) / Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.