Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education (7184 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Listens, Will Ensure Nigerians Don’t Suffer / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by adioolayi(m): 5:40am On May 21, 2022
Is Governor Yahaya Bello still in the race His activities don slow down
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by tillaman(m): 5:40am On May 21, 2022
Right same way you did Kogi grin
Yeah last I heard education is free in Kogi state
And health care is top notch
Workers in kogi speaks so highly of you especially when it comes to payment of salary
Kudos bro you did a good job in Kogi
What a slob

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by lexy2014: 5:41am On May 21, 2022
Zikogerald:
Yahaya Bello will do justice to that which he said he will do.

has he done justice to health care in kogi state?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by lexy2014: 5:43am On May 21, 2022
usmanabdulsalam:
You have proved it. Reference Hospital OKENE is a case study

the picture u posted is that of a hospital still under construction. are there hospitals in kogi? what is their present state? can yahaya bello visit those hospitals to seek for medical care?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:43am On May 21, 2022
Articul8:
This guy no dey hear word. Do am for Kogi ppl first na. We don give you Kogi as specimen

grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by jamiuolaleye: 5:47am On May 21, 2022
Ezehillary:
All the presidential aspiriant are bunch of jokers except mr peter obi
But sorry o, na country we dey talk about o. with the way he ran anambra state, my thought was that his successors should consider him first as adviser to profer solutions to any matter or challenges facing anambra instead of consulting fashola as option to help out. Abi? Credibility begins at HOME!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by anonimi: 5:47am On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Just like the way kogi people have access to it abi
Asiwere

You dey mind that olodo youth who has stolen the past, present and future of Kogi people

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Nyanabo(m): 5:48am On May 21, 2022
And this time and age we still here basic education as campaign promises ? Oin.... cry

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by anonimi: 5:50am On May 21, 2022
Choppersace:
We know and we perfectly believe you will deliver us from the past leaders! GYB to PYB

You know that he employed how many teachers, doctors and other workers for 100% enrolment of children in schools and full healthcare services

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by brandsoncharlie: 5:55am On May 21, 2022
usmanabdulsalam:
He prove it to you not everyone.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by pat077: 5:59am On May 21, 2022
Like they do In kogi?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by busomma: 6:01am On May 21, 2022
We've heard all these many times. Pls tell us something new & how u will fund it. Talk is cheap.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by walexnaira: 6:06am On May 21, 2022
You can't even fix Kogi state, you are dreaming of Nigeria. Fool. angry

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by AishaDant(f): 6:06am On May 21, 2022
Something you failed to do as a governor, how would you now do it as a president?

What an absolute JOKER!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by oyeb15: 6:11am On May 21, 2022
He's wasting Kogi money and sadly the people of Kogi has lost every hope in government. They depend majorly on monarchial rule after d tenure of Late Audu.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Lexusgs430: 6:14am On May 21, 2022
Kogi people, how far .........

Are you all enjoying this, so far ........ grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by jansonn(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2022
Clown
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by BabaAduras: 6:22am On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Asiwere

God bless you for your post.

He is a complete asiwere. He is been ruling Kogi for about 7 years now, the begging question is, are the Kogi people enjoying free access to healthcare and basic education?

Last week, he said he make Nigeria produce what we will eat and I asked, is Kogi producing what they are eating?

This politicians have no respect for us all. They just believe if they dole out a few wads of money, we will believe any mad statement the can blab.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by agos: 6:22am On May 21, 2022
That is how you guys will mislead people just as u did with bubu.u guys r part of the problems of this country
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by investigator007: 6:22am On May 21, 2022
Y.Bello must really be a dreamer
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by mctech(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2022
Do they have that in Kogi?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by olas24u(f): 6:28am On May 21, 2022
Very stupid statement
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by immortalmortal: 6:31am On May 21, 2022
Did you ensure that Kogi people have access to health care and basic education? Charity, they say, begins at home. No be by building one flyover in 8 years. If na by flyover Wike suppose serve like 5 terms as president.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2022
The same basic education u killed in kogi state is tht what u are referring to
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by 007Marvel(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2022
Of the governor's currently I'll say you are the worse! Never has anything good been said about you
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Gbadespet(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2022
immortalmortal:
Did you ensure that Kogi people have access to health care and basic education? Charity, they say, begins at home. No be by building one flyover in 8 years. If na by flyover Wike suppose serve like 5 terms as president.

The fly over self just be like pedestrian bridge for lagos,kogi state workers knows they are in bondage electing this animal as governor....

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by autodevice(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2022
Same vain promises
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Nobody: 6:45am On May 21, 2022
Nwa zegemi
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by azikiweironsi(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Asiwere
Baba nla asiwere.
You mind the thief ?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by azikiweironsi(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2022
usmanabdulsalam:

Is that all ? Bunch of jokers.
The hospital that cannot withstand UCH in Ibadan or LUTH in Lagos. Is that one an hospital in this current dispensation ?
Ndi Ara.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Aystarz: 6:54am On May 21, 2022
Zikogerald:
Yahaya Bello will do justice to that which he said he will do.

But we all know what he will do, don't we?

A lazy, uninspiring student cannot magically turn a wiz kid, simply because he says it.

Very olodosius Governor looking to do Season 2 of "Idiots ruling the Smart'.

God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abducted Enugu Permanent Secretary, Augustine Udeh Rescued / Ngige Signifies Intention To Contest NBA Presidency / Only In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.