Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education (7193 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Listens, Will Ensure Nigerians Don’t Suffer / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2022
BabaAduras:

God bless you for your post.

He is a complete asiwere. He is been ruling Kogi for about 7 years now, the begging question is, are the Kogi people enjoying free access to healthcare and basic education?

Last week, he said he make Nigeria produce what we will eat and I asked, is Kogi producing what they are eating?

This politicians have no respect for us all. They just believe if they dole out a few wads of money, we will believe any mad statement the can blab.
You know, one of our problem in Nigeria is that we're too greedy,if not, someone like GYB shouldn't have thought of holding any political office again due to his performance,but he believes 5k will do the work,the poor masses no dey hear word
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by olanipekunemmanuelolaji: 6:59am On May 21, 2022
Who is fooling who self? We have heard all these your promises before. Yahaya or bello your name, what have done in your state that bold you to contest? Leadership skills Zero,Road Kogi no get, infrastructure Zero...... I don't even understand your reason of contesting.. Oga Bellooooo go and start farming...
onojaintegrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHdBC7C_ssw

Nigeria may take her pride of place in education and healthcare again as the governor of Kogi State and top presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that he has a roadmap for the national education reform and healthcare coverage. Bello reaching out to party delegates, stalwarts, and the entire Nigerians ahead of the APC primary said his administration will provide free basic education and ensure all Nigerians have access to quality healthcare if elected as the president.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by NIGERIAJAGA419: 6:59am On May 21, 2022
ON A THRON, THERE I SAT WHEN A PERSON TOLD ME VIVIDLY THAT YAEARHA BULO IS THE HIGHEST CRIMINAL NOT ONLY TO HIS FAMILY ALONE BUT TO ENTIRE KOGI ..... HE TOLD ME THAT YAEARHA BULO HAS JUST ONLY 1 RESTAURANT NOT EVEN BAR AT OKENE IN KOGI STATE... BUT TODAY AFTER STOOLING KOGI STATE, HE USED IT ABOUT 6-7 STANDARD HOTELS... NOW

THAT BLOODY IDIOT IS CLAIMING THAT HE HAS THOSE PROPERTY BEFORE BECOMING A GOVERNOR IN KOGI STATE.... YAEARHA BULO THERE IS A COMMON AND POPULAR SAYING THAT SAYS CHARITY BEGINS FROM? AT HOME YAEARHA BULO.... RIGHT FROM YOUR CHILD I HAVE BEEN HEARING HOW YOU HAVE BEEN DEEPING INTO YOUR FAMILY POT OF SOUP AND REMOVED ALL FISH AND MEET USED IN COOKED THAT SOUP.... IT FOLLOWS YOU TODAY STATE AND NOW YOU WANT TO BECOME A PRESIDENT.... YOU GO CROSS PRIMARY.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Anaerobi(m): 7:04am On May 21, 2022
Charity begins at home
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Geo4646: 7:05am On May 21, 2022
Ensure kill u dia, angry angry angry
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Spizzy1: 7:05am On May 21, 2022
Werey. Kogi no get good schools, accessible road networks, hospitals etc and yet, this man is promising giving to others what he did not give his house hold.
Charity begins at home. Mbok

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Okarakwu: 7:11am On May 21, 2022
Like they are having in kogi....Ayade brother ...bunch of Charlatans .
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Nobody: 7:12am On May 21, 2022
Let your pensioners and civil servants have access to their funds first..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Nahunger(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Just like the way kogi people have access to it abi
Asiwere
See punch lines...
You hash oo grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Rebuke: 7:15am On May 21, 2022
Like yhu have done for the people of kogi state, huh?

This Yeye Bello is sick in the head......
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2022
Nahunger:

See punch lines...
You hash oo grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Baami,na the fact o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by watersideboys: 7:18am On May 21, 2022
This guy in particular is a big damn liar. His state is the poorest and he can't can't pay teachers . But he has 100m to be president. Useless animal
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by gimakon2(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2022
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Dondsmart: 7:22am On May 21, 2022
On social media abi
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by drololaaof: 7:24am On May 21, 2022
Ehn when you deprived your state CDC officers from entering your state during COVID 19 to screening and testing,non payment of salaries and gratuity ,open atrocities against political opponents burning of PDP woman in her house by your thugs etcetera ceteram . Won't you starve the nation? How would you make good and qualitative available sir .
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Rapht933: 7:29am On May 21, 2022
you should have show us how you did it in your state sir.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by watchindelta(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2022
A GOVERN! why u no do am for ur state yeye. these people think say Nigerians are fool oh? I no blame them Chai because must Nigerians are really fool Chai that why, they forget yesterday and only think of today.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by HaneefahRN(f): 7:35am On May 21, 2022
Like the people in your state do, clown.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Lovelife433(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2022
To think this Yayah Bello is far better than those idiots on nairaland governor s, eg that drunkard of abia, imo, Osun. Abeg una no una self.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Naimmaim: 7:47am On May 21, 2022
Hxhdhdh
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Govocrete: 7:51am On May 21, 2022
onojaintegrity:

Nigeria may take her pride of place in education and healthcare again as the governor of Kogi State and top presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that he has a roadmap for the national education reform and healthcare coverage. Bello reaching out to party delegates, stalwarts, and the entire Nigerians ahead of the APC primary said his administration will provide free basic education and ensure all Nigerians have access to quality healthcare if elected as the president.

What is the present score card on education and healthcare in Kogi state.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Nobody: 7:53am On May 21, 2022
Zikogerald:
Yahaya Bello will do justice to that which he said he will do.

See as you dey comment..Because say na God
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by onome2013: 7:56am On May 21, 2022
Will there be any different from present policies of the same APC government.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by PaAdu02(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2022
The writer deserves some slaps.This same Yahaya Bello that we knew 6years back tormenting Kogi workers and fighting everybody not minding whose ox was gored.

onojaintegrity:

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by paperboi147: 8:12am On May 21, 2022
Werey
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by pearlbest(f): 8:14am On May 21, 2022
This same format all the time..... Bring something new to the table joor
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by PaAdu02(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2022
Apc is a party,people make it a party,people with different personalities,of which Yahaya Bello is one of the least intelligent,I don’t know why anybody can just lay claim to such important throne or position in Nigeria.this is a man that can’t even proof himself in a small entity like Kogi state.

onome2013:
Will there be any different from present policies of the same APC government.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Mjpem23(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2022
[quote author=onojaintegrity post=112968567]
This one is still dreaming
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2022
Governor that's behaves like a tout.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Entimz: 8:54am On May 21, 2022
Abeg...na Ministerial seat him de eye jor
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by juman(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2022
He is not a good governor fa.
We need better person than him a president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Deceitful, Has No Mechanism For Economic Recovery - PDP / Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire / Sit At Home.The Two Unknown Gun Men That Took Over The Street Is Down.pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.