Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) (51300 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by zigzagluv: 1:16pm On May 19, 2022
any yet them go say Edo people nor de go school
Truthisunique2:
Mike Ozekhome is the one that changed the game for kanu

That his incompetent lawyer would have gotten him in jail by now

Shey igbos dey see how dependable an ally the real edos are with them not Dem say
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by winningwinner(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2022
Lionnation:
I see ethnic and religion crises resume in the north ones power shift to south, I see the blood of christians especially the Igbo being spilt. If you are a southerner residing north start making plans to relocate immidiately a southerner wins the presidency. To be forewarned is the be forearmed

May God forbid you and your useless prophecy... No, not again!
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2022
Kelvin3476:
I KNW THAT THE EDOS ARE MORE YORUBA BY CULTURE BUT THE TRUTHFUL EDO'S ARE MORE OF IGBO'S BY CHARACTER. GOD BLESS THE EDO, AKWA IBOM AND CROSS~RIVERS FOR ME
During the civil war biafra troops invaded our land and held our people captive. They sowed fear into the minds of our. They didn't come as friends as was narrated to me by my dad. The war resulted in the death of my dad's eldest brother who (then was already the shining beacon of the entire family as a captain in Nigeria army) was would have risen to highest level in NA. My grandfather could not recover from the untimely death of his most important child, and he died immediately after resulting in my father being an orphan at a very young age. Well to cut long story short, the NA eventually came to the rescue of our people and liberated our villages from the horrendous occupation forces
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by winningwinner(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he was fucking incompetent

Kanu was lossing steam one by one until Ozekhome came

Today it's stroking one case after the other against FG

Also Ozekhome have taken him from the public enemy that he was once seen as to this fun guy in court

Can you see how divisive you can be? You will always want to be on the part of division... Anything Igbo progress nauseats you. Don't bother yourself, you're yet to cry... The real victory and liberation for the Igbo is here to stay...
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2022
KingDamzzy:

Very big disgrace. He is an embarrassment. Imagine publicly laughing and rejoicing with a terrorist responsible for the deaths of so many people. It's almost like they are mocking the dead.
I sometimes wonder why we seem to be more lenient with Kanu, when there is no difference between him and late shakau when he was alive. Isn't that hypocrisy? I've listened to many radio biafra broadcast where Kanu was calling for the deaths of people. How can he still be getting his people's support while the whole country frowns as bokoaram terrorists?
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by winningwinner(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
Devil kill kanu in prison.
Na inside dat prison this murderer go die put, he can neve escape all the innocent lives he caused to die in the east.
The idiots cursing and abusing soludo ever since cos he said no sit at home nonsense in Anambra are the same sets of idiots praising him here. Yeye fowls.
What happened to those soldiers that were killed on the way to their wedding and to all numerous lives taken will happen to any idiot that will quote this my post.

The same hypocrites and brainwashed fools condemning the brutal killings of Deborah by those animals are the same idiots supporting the foolish cownu murderers that cut off the heads of husband and wife, and not only that, cutting off the innocent ladies private part.
Na ogun go kill all of una hypocrites, condemning one murder and praising the other murder.

If you condemn both murders, God bless your soul.
If you condemn one and leave one. U no go ever die better for dis life. Cannibals and murderer. Show your face here now

Na only you waka come oooh! It seems you thrive more in propaganda than engage your life in truthful discourses... Who are the soldiers you spoke about? Where are they from? Which formation, unit or army depot are they? Where is the pass issued them by the army to identify their units? Do you know the place in Igboland where they were going for that traditional wedding? Do you know their parents? How come since the propagation of that information, no family has ever showed up to claim them as their children? Or did they descend from the sky and joined the Nigerian Army?
Since you know and are ready to swear with your father's grave that those soldiers were actually killed in Igboland or that they were truly going for their traditional wedding in Igboland, be ready to tell the world which part of Igboland the wedding was to hold and which compound... Because since you started this claim of an army couple killed while going for their traditional wedding in Igboland, no family has ever showed up to claim that the said bride is their daughter or that the groom is actually their in-law.
Since this your lie has failed, try another lie to tell.
The late Deborah you mentioned, how long did it take her parents and family members to show up?
The more you hate the Igbo, the more you lose value as a human being.... Continue!
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 1:41pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
FOOLS DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THE OFFIING FOR THEM.

Tomorrow they will cry foul when they get what was planned for them and coming their way.

They can have their pyrrhic jubilation and good time whilst it lasts.
Spain am grin
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 1:43pm On May 19, 2022
shigishege:
Stupidity of the highest order. If you guys know that place is good for him why didn't he come back to Nigeria before he was bundled into this country. Bunch of run away cowards
grin grin grin grin e day pain u ni? Abi kini tie?
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 1:46pm On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
Devil kill kanu in prison.
Na inside dat prison this murderer go die put, he can neve escape all the innocent lives he caused to die in the east.
The idiots cursing and abusing soludo ever since cos he said no sit at home nonsense in Anambra are the same sets of idiots praising him here. Yeye fowls.
What happened to those soldiers that were killed on the way to their wedding and to all numerous lives taken will happen to any idiot that will quote this my post.

The same hypocrites and brainwashed fools condemning the brutal killings of Deborah by those animals are the same idiots supporting the foolish cownu murderers that cut off the heads of husband and wife, and not only that, cutting off the innocent ladies private part.
Na ogun go kill all of una hypocrites, condemning one murder and praising the other murder.

If you condemn both murders, God bless your soul.
If you condemn one and leave one. U no go ever die better for dis life. Cannibals and murderer. Show your face here now
haaa!!! E don day pain this one grin sorry o undecided undecided
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by supereagle(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You want Yoruba nation but you're against the Igbos having their Biafra? Isn't that called being a witch?

Nwoke M give me prove that we are against you. We are together in the struggle to get out of this contraption of nation called Nigeria. If any war breaks out now, Yoruba will not support to fight against any tribe with what is on ground. Didn't you hear MNK praising one Yoruba CP in one SE State who refused to kill innocent Igbo people, instead he left the force.
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 1:51pm On May 19, 2022
envoymedia:
Nnamdi Kanu and his legal team comprising Ifeanyi Ejiofor and Mike Ozekhome were seen jubilating as they posed together for photograph following the outcome of Wednesday's court sitting which was in favour of the detained IPOB leader, IGBERETV reports

Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court, Abuja stroke out Federal government’s six amended charges against Nnamdi Kanu and fixed May 26, 2022 for ruling on Nnamdi Kanu's bail application.

Sharing the photo, Ifeanyi Ejiofor wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0k4N91YkmVifsPc1gpi5SmPP7uKYfz3a3mhHgeFTesjzymSJKxqPjzCAQQSX6puuKl&id=100053161600993
Shameless fools!!
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
Lionnation:
I see ethnic and religion crises resume in the north ones power shift to south, I see the blood of christians especially the Igbo being spilt. If you are a southerner residing north start making plans to relocate immidiately a southerner wins the presidency. To be forewarned is the be forearmed
Back to you and you family IJN
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Okarakwu: 1:53pm On May 19, 2022
The next outcome is very predictable ....they gave him this one the next will go to the government, I suspect they will not grant him bail or will make the condition very impossible to achieve. Very likely to be 1:1. Then the politics of his acquittal or jail term depending on who is welding the 2023 election stick, that's when we will know how far the south east politicians want him out cos there must be blackmail of releasing him for them at the expense of their political ambitions.....my thoughts .
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 2:00pm On May 19, 2022
supereagle:

Nwoke M give me prove that we are against you. We are together in the struggle to get out of this contraption of nation called Nigeria. If any war breaks out now, Yoruba will not support to fight against any tribe with what is on ground. Didn't you hear MNK praising one Yoruba CP in one SE State who refused to kill innocent Igbo people, instead he left the force.
I guess. My issue is why a lot of people especially Yorubas on this forum seem to be totally against Biafra as if they're truly benefiting from this contraption. The only people who truly benefit from One Nigeria is our elites and rulers
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Stanleyq: 2:41pm On May 19, 2022
[s]
shigishege:
Stupidity of the highest order. If you guys know that place is good for him why didn't he come back to Nigeria before he was bundled into this country. Bunch of run away cowards
[/s]
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Stanleyq: 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Mike Ozekhome SAN

The best criminal defence attorney in the world

The guy can defend anyone with money

[/s]
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Kingof2nations(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he was fucking incompetent

Kanu was lossing steam one by one until Ozekhome came

Today it's stroking one case after the other against FG

Also Ozekhome have taken him from the public enemy that he was once seen as to this fun guy in court

for your mind na
u don't even understand hierarchy in professions I don't want to degrade any one but I can assure you most of the legal works is still b done by ejiofor nd Ejimakor
Jst for the records ejiofor might not be a good orator like ozekhome but he's still untop of his game, he brought a senior colleague knowing his influence in the legal profession which yielding result as well if ozekhome didn't turn up nothing would happen to KANU; he wouldn't still loose d case
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Shey igbos dey see how dependable an ally the real edos are with them not Dem say
you are a fool how can you compare igbos with Edo people who are slaves of the ijaws for they brought ozekelome as lead counsel because ejimakor is leading Umuahia case and cannot be in two places
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by fantasy2018: 2:57pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

Tomorrow they will cry foul when they get what was planned for them and coming their way.

We are not cowards that's all.
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by KingDamzzy(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I sometimes wonder why we seem to be more lenient with Kanu, when there is no difference between him and late shakau when he was alive. Isn't that hypocrisy? I've listened to many radio biafra broadcast where Kanu was calling for the deaths of people. How can he still be getting his people's support while the whole country frowns as bokoaram terrorists?

Exactly!!!! Hypocrisy is the order of the day and it's so glaring.

The media isn't helping too. They keep pushing out a southern narrative to suit their various agendas.

Imagine a sitting governor going to see a murderous terrorist in Jail. Soludo going to visit Kanu last week is an equivalent of Gulum going to a military prison to take pictures with a top ISWAP leader. Both of them are both terrorists and are responsible for the death of a lot of innocent people.

Yet there was no single media uproar about it from the media. If it was tables turned, they would have come all guns blazing.

Those that have eyes can see it clearly.

1 Like

Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2022
Chukwu okike abiama Will punish the manaquin bokoharam sponsor living in Aso rock
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2022
Their finger style was like One Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Lionnation: 3:23pm On May 19, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Back to you and you family IJN
black people learn to face reality no matter how fearful it is
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
As an afonja móslem, these photos are detrimental to my health cheesy
Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Amalekki: 3:36pm On May 19, 2022
There are also Igbos who are totally against Biafra, why single out the Yorubas? grin
Besides, how do you know who is truly Yoruba or Igbo on Nairaland? People post as part of any of the ethnic groups in Nigeria to rile up others and turn them against each other. That's a known fact here. Take most controversial posts on Nairaland with a pinch of salt lipsrsealed .
InoGetJoy:

I guess. My issue is why a lot of people especially Yorubas on this forum seem to be totally against Biafra as if they're truly benefiting from this contraption. The only people who truly benefit from One Nigeria is our elites and rulers
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by slowice(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:

They hired him so I don't get you.
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by melviniyke2002(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

lol e pain u,go hug d nearest transformer......

Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by kingyakos: 4:18pm On May 19, 2022
I will kill two cow the day my Brother my Leader will come out from that shit hole custody
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Qqqa: 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
Fight nigeria FG is like fighting lion they will come at you again with another one
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 4:56pm On May 19, 2022
Amalekki:
There are also Igbos who are totally against Biafra, why single out the Yorubas? grin
Besides, how do you know who is truly Yoruba or Igbo on Nairaland? People post as part of any of the ethnic groups in Nigeria to rile up others and turn them against each other. That's a known fact here. Take most controversial posts on Nairaland with a pinch of salt lipsrsealed .
You're right, I apologize

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.