Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) (51291 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by descarado: 5:11pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this case no be about defending criminal it has tribal posterity, regional alliance, threat to your future etc

So it's not about money for service
You are right.

Are you barcanista?

You remind me of him a lot.

1 Like

Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mike Ozekhome is the one that changed the game for kanu

That his incompetent lawyer would have gotten him in jail by now

Shey igbos dey see how dependable an ally the real edos are with them not Dem say

Depends on how u see it, Igbos know Edo people have no vendatta for them. In fact, Edo obviously do not have issues and dont behave like some of these Yorubas who can do anything to snitch people at anytime!
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by supereagle(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I guess. My issue is why a lot of people especially Yorubas on this forum seem to be totally against Biafra as if they're truly benefiting from this contraption. The only people who truly benefit from One Nigeria is our elites and rulers
Look at another evidence below. Yoruba seeking for the release of MNK.

1 Like

Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
FOOLS DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THE OFFIING FOR THEM.

Tomorrow they will cry foul when they get what was planned for them and coming their way.

They can have their pyrrhic jubilation and good time whilst it lasts.

No wahala until then. Make we follow una day live inside this doom country abi? Enjoy your country
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Lionnation: 6:28pm On May 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
During the civil war biafra troops invaded our land and held our people captive. They sowed fear into the minds of our. They didn't come as friends as was narrated to me by my dad. The war resulted in the death of my dad's eldest brother who (then was already the shining beacon of the entire family as a captain in Nigeria army) was would have risen to highest level in NA. My grandfather could not recover from the untimely death of his most important child, and he died immediately after resulting in my father being an orphan at a very young age. Well to cut long story short, the NA eventually came to the rescue of our people and liberated our villages from the horrendous occupation forces
it's good you mentioned that no civilian casualties were recorded your uncle that was killed was a military man and in war, the biafrans forces as I read where only advancing to the seat of power which is Lagos were the troops fighting them are coming from
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:27pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

Tomorrow they will cry foul when they get what was planned for them and coming their way.

MNK. is bigger than Mohamed
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by kingsceedon(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2022
updatechange:
Why are they raising one leg up?

For the Afonjas
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by gennny: 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Shey igbos dey see how dependable an ally the real edos are with them not Dem say

Please keep quiet, he's paid for his service.
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Smartwave: 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Are you saying, all southeast lawyers are incompetent?
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Igbojew: 10:44pm On May 19, 2022
Chei see our indefatigable and rugged leader in a victorious happy mood oooo.Some people from Waste land will not sleep tonight after watching this pictures.The more they try to suppress Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)the more he press further....I am that Igbojew
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Igbojew: 10:50pm On May 19, 2022
Hate or love Igbos they have shown that they love Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/(SAW) unlike Yorubas that deny Sunday Igboho like Peter did even before first Cock croal.My next word if I did not come direct from Israel I will still be an Igbo whether Delta Igbo or core Igbo...I am that Igbojew
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Igbojew: 10:52pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Keep on crying none stop hahaha.Hope you can now see why zoogeria and the whole world fear Igbos,they don't abandoned their own....I am that Igbojew
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Igbojew: 10:53pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

Please anybody that knows this one should go and stay with him tonight before he commit suicide oooo ....I am that Igbojew
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Igbojew: 10:54pm On May 19, 2022
SensualMan:
Na illah lah lahii na ila Allah suni ill allah (SAW)

PROPHET MNK (PBUH)

God continue to bless you, prosper you, give u long life and preserve ur legacies Insha Allah!

God bless all UMU CHINEKE!
Isee Iseee Iseeee!!!.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Igbojew: 10:57pm On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he was fucking incompetent

Kanu was lossing steam one by one until Ozekhome came

Today it's stroking one case after the other against FG

Also Ozekhome have taken him from the public enemy that he was once seen as to this fun guy in court
Boy we don't need this your inconsiquential and tribal comments here.Barr Ejiofor is as good as Barr Ozokhome,beside Barr Ozokhome is not doing this for free,Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu money is what is keeping him going get that....I am that Igbojew
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Igbojew: 11:02pm On May 19, 2022
mastermaestro:

When your region turns into North East, then you guys will turn refugees in the so called Afonja land.
Everything still looks like a joke to you.
Boy South East will never ever be like North East or South West that Fulanis have chased them to Benin republic and occupied.So take your propaganda advice to your people cos they need it to most....I am that Igbojew
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by Igbojew: 11:07pm On May 19, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Why so much hate on igbos

Envious Nigerians

And na Hausa dey kill and burn steal govt money o

If you keep asking and looking for an answer for this question believe me you will die of heart attack.Just make of them and make them belive that no matter how they try to hate great Igbos Igbos will outshine them and always 100 step ahead of them...I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:50am On May 20, 2022
If Binta like make she give Kanu bail.. Buhari no go release am.. una just dey celebrate for nothing..
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25am On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
If you keep asking and looking for an answer for this question believe me you will die of heart attack.Just make of them and make them belive that no matter how they try to hate great Igbos Igbos will outshine them and always 100 step ahead of them...I am that Igbojew
Nice one
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by swedbase(m): 5:25am On May 20, 2022
Nigeria is as useless as the amajiris and the yoruba touts at oshodi
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by investigator007: 6:16am On May 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:

lol, fair point
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by RoxyBrownAutos: 6:23am On May 20, 2022
This is commendable.
Re: Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) by 1878gabb: 1:27pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Mike Ozekhome SAN

The best criminal defence attorney in the world

The guy can defend anyone with money

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.