Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. (456 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / “I Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by LagosToyota5: 8:01am On May 19, 2022
Female Room mate/girlfriend needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.

Said he is lonely and tired of living alone.
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 19, 2022
You can't even get or woo a girlfriend.youre Not Man enough
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by Bluezy13(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2022
I have been in his shoes before.
Needed someone around the house...a mature lady (not a guy... because he will start sharing your personal belongings and may not want to leave when due), not a girlfriend, not for sex, no emotional attachment, no financial or material contribution to the house. No interference with personal matters. Preferably must have a boyfriend to avoid unnecessary emotions. Just come and live with me as a roommate but behave well and don't be the idle type. My schedule was kind of Morning out night in. We only get to see during the day on Sundays

I was opportuned to have one...a pretty one at that. Stayed for 9 months and left for service. She was fun to be with Sha. At least it was comforting going back home to meet someone in the house. And I never had any visitor. Of course she had a boyfriend.
One can always find sex in the brothels.

Most women are always in their best behaviors when they stay with you without any personal attachment whatsoever, knowing that they are indebted to you and you don't owe them anything, you are not after whatever they can offer especially when they know that you can/do always have sex elsewhere.
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by Shalommy(f): 8:29am On May 19, 2022
He's looking for kpekus to smash. Chaii.. Guys wey no fit woo woman na shithole.
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by advanceDNA: 8:31am On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota5:
Female Room mate/girlfriend needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.

Said he is lonely and tired of living alone.

She will bring boyfrieds home
She will fvck, she will moan load..
Ypu will hear her moan..
You will not like it...
You will feel cheated over nothing
You will regret it..
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by Bluezy13(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2022
Shalommy:
He's looking for kpekus to smash. Chaii.. Guys wey no fit woo woman na shithole.

One can always find sex in the brothels.
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by kingkoboko: 8:45am On May 19, 2022
This sounds too desperate & suspicious abeg. Hehehe...
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by Bluezy13(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2022
kingkoboko:
This sounds too desperate & suspicious abeg. Hehehe...

Yea...
But there are ladies out there looking for such opportunity.
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by Bullet01(f): 8:50am On May 19, 2022
Yahoo+ things
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by Aboks(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2022
Shalommy:

Na simp
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by Aboks(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2022
Tomorrow her body parts no go dey complete again
Re: Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. by LagosToyota5: 10:32am On May 19, 2022
Stop negativity

(1) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad After Lodging In A Hotel With A Married Man / Urgent: Application For The Position Of A Husband / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.