Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? (769 Views)

How A 16years Old Boy Made His First 1million Naira�� Within A Month / Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Skills / I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Sirchiboy: 9:18am On May 19, 2022
Please only matured comments.
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Sirkingsnado: 9:25am On May 19, 2022
angry. Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Jennyclay(f): 9:29am On May 19, 2022
A million naira won't take you to a sane country! Except you wanna settle down in a low budget country.

Well, I suggest you save more money if truly you want to settle down in a sane country.
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by samuel900(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2022
Gabon

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Sirchiboy: 9:46am On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
A million naira won't take you to a sane country! Except you wanna settle down in a low budget country.

Well, I suggest you save more money if truly you want to settle down in a sane country.
Where are you from?
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Ahmback(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by YourBestSelf: 11:57am On May 19, 2022
Don't travel.

With 1 million naira, you're better off in Nigeria.

If you're desperate about traveling, you could save more and then try your luck.
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Sirchiboy: 2:02pm On May 19, 2022
Ahmback:
Oyo state
Are you married?
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Sirchiboy: 2:03pm On May 19, 2022
YourBestSelf:
Don't travel.

With 1 million naira, you're better off in Nigeria.

If you're desperate about traveling, you could save more and then try your luck.

Give me advice to kickstart something in Nigeria
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by fman(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2022
Corn3 5
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2022
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Samfloxin(m): 1:57am On May 20, 2022
BlackPythonEnt:
I need someone who can help me with a loan of 300k in Ibadan.

I am a salary earner with a monthly pay of 100k+.

I can pay back in 2-3 months.
Go to the bank you use as pay point

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by CrazyMan(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2022
Sirchiboy:
1million naira is less than $2000. So technically speaking that money can't even take you to any Western European or North American country cos visa application fee, flight ticket...etc would swallow it.

Meaning you'll get to your destination empty handed.

Unless you're going to a neighbouring African country, and that would be another issue cos you have to settle down first before thinking of doing any kind of business.

Your best bet is to remain here in Nigeria, move to a more cheaper city and look for a lucrative business you can use that money to do.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Ahmback(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. Are you married?
for this buhari regime?
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Sirchiboy: 9:35am On May 20, 2022
Ahmback:
for this buhari regime?
Are you feminine or masculine?
Re: Which Country Can I Settle With 1million Naira? by Ahmback(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. Are you feminine or masculine?
I ain't gay dude, sorry

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Your Pi Coin At Good Rate / Are You A Reliable Stockbroker? Please Read: / Urgent Vacancy For Dynamic/self Driven Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.