Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How EKEDC Took Me To Court And Lost - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How EKEDC Took Me To Court And Lost (685 Views)

Fire Guts EKEDC Lagos Island Station in Idumagbo / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How EKEDC Took Me To Court And Lost by sexybash(f): 9:32am On May 19, 2022
EKEDC took me to court because i reprted their Neferous activity within my estate

How EKEDC sue a Man who reported the activities of the EXCO of Lekki Gardens Phase 3 Powered by Simeon Ewhimonih(the chairman) who
sales National Grid for 140 /KLW and make a minimum electricity purchase as 56k per month, recalibrate the meters to run faster without

license from NERC or any other Government Agencies.

They also refuse to connect the man house to national grid for 3 years now.

The court awarded the sum of 250,000 Naira

Nigerians Know your right
Re: How EKEDC Took Me To Court And Lost by AJOBI77(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2022
No source, No link
Re: How EKEDC Took Me To Court And Lost by sexybash(f): 10:02am On May 19, 2022
AJOBI77:
No source, No link

How do i post the judgement copy here?
Re: How EKEDC Took Me To Court And Lost by Saviourk: 1:19pm On May 19, 2022
You should thank you won the case.We live in a country where the right of people are being trampled upon;no one cares.
Re: How EKEDC Took Me To Court And Lost by sexybash(f): 2:53pm On May 19, 2022
Saviourk:
You should thank you won the case.We live in a country where the right of people are being trampled upon;no one cares.
yes oh, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P / Stephen Twitch Boss' Body Found In Hotel Bathroom By Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.