Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting (22900 Views)

Bet9ja Virtual Sports Cheat On The Right Correct Score / How I Overcame Betting Addiction ! / How To Make Atleast #5000 Daily On Bet9ja Virtual Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Kingzeez10: 4:33pm On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Devil1Messenger: 4:34pm On May 19, 2022
Evidence1000:
Hello everyone. I remember opening a thread sometime in August 2020 about my addiction to sports betting and how it has finished me totally

https://www.nairaland.com/5996073/need-bet9ja-finished-life

The link is above.

I got so many comments and messages; both positive and negative. Some even messaged me privately with promises to follow my matter up. I discovered that the power to stop betting laid solely in my hands and I took action.

I sincerely want to thank everyone for their advice and suggestions. To the glory of God, I've overcome that addiction and I no longer play sports virtual betting anymore. There have been significant changes in my life.

I have also been able to offset my debts totally. The peace of mind I have these days cannot be explained. I remember I made mention of the face that I owed a particularll guy over a hundred thousand naira; I have been able to pay that debt wholly. I am at peace now with myself and my environment.

I have looked back and that is why I have decided to share my story and how I overcame this addiction.

I want to encourage as many as are passing through the same challenge. You will definitely overcome it as you follow my story.

The mods should please helpe push to front page as this will help a lot of people who are struggling at the moment.
I have not play that game for the past 4months. Although I am still paying my debt. But now I have plans for my life. I don't use to empty my pocket or bank account anymore. I started saving little little money for the past 2 months now.
I wished federal govt can ban virtual game
It has damaged many youths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by shiffynaani(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2022
mcjohny:
If you analyze this post closely you will discover two important details...

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences

The second is, okay make l no lie give u, l no know wetin l said above
Thank you �
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Javalord000(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2022
Congrats, God has done it for you

Abeg who get web or software design/development job?
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by hekola: 4:36pm On May 19, 2022
Shiat88:
Omo, na you know bro
virtual betting on phones has codes.. you don't stake anyhow.. you wait for some particular codes to pop up then stake.. I can tell you number of times have actually won 8k with just 100naira. I know my limits and when I start losing I log out immediately.. they understood most of us are greedy and that's why many keep lossin.

1 Like

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Theactor(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I can never be into virtual.
Since I won 296k with #100.
I find it difficult not to try my luck every weekend.

and bfor you know, they will recover all and even add gain to there own is just a matter of time
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by austine4real(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2022
We are doing promo android POS machine for N15K

Location 7&8 bus stop airport road oshodi
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Gabbriell: 4:39pm On May 19, 2022
Virtual

You do know that virtual is computerized (programed) gaming? There is no way you can beat a computer program unless it allow you to do so.

Those still playing virtual are ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by LegendHero(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2022
Baby nseju.

LOL.

1 Like

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Favaman(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2022
Even though I did this betting stuff before, it was never an addiction to me.

Sometimes at a point I would always want to bet on some games, after booking it with my phone, I won't still play it.

I don't really have this enthusiasm to play it, the very last thing I do again is discarding the idea of playing it.

When people talk about bet addiction, it always marvel me.
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by kasim155: 4:40pm On May 19, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Goldbw122(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2022
Is all about the mind set, if you have the right mind set you can overcome addiction simple.
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by SenatePresdo(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2022
Theactor:

and bfor you know, they will recover all and even add gain to there own
is just a matter of time

They have not recovered, I still win small money. Like 30k, 20k 100k.
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Slynation(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2022
I just hope you never return back to this addiction, it has ended many careers and dreams
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2022
I can't forget the advice one of my uncles gave me, he was an addicted pool player. He told me never in my life try to play anything gambling, that it was what ruined his life when he was much younger. This is a man that can used the money for his medications to play coupon. With all his chains of business, when he was in his early 40s, he died without a single plot of land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by tanimusaeedu: 4:51pm On May 19, 2022
Don't ever get to it okay
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by seanwilliam(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

Play for fun like i do. I only bet spare change and i regularly play the lottery at shopping malls. Thats the only way to keep winning.
I know a friend who has been jobless for almost three years now and he supports his family with sports betting.

Nothing wrong with sports betting na you wan turn Elon Musk overnight.
guys , this is a trap.

Avoid betting totally . Don’t fall for the bolded,
I’ve been there , it’s a sad experience

5 Likes

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by AlphaBeta130: 4:56pm On May 19, 2022
For those still battling to quit.
Read allen carr easy way to quit gambling. Finish the book at a go. When you finish the book, to place a bet will scare you like hell. Message me for the pdf. Your brain has been altered and you need it to be corrected. Message me on WhatsApp for the pdf zero 9 zero seven seven 6 five 7 five 9 six

1 Like

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by seanwilliam(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2022
The worst addictions to overcome ever are
1. Masturbation
2. Betting / gambling
3. Drug
4. Smoking/drinking
5. Womanizing ..

If you are able to overcome any of the above expecially the first 3, there’s nothing in this world that can bring you down ..

I used to bet around 2016-2018, I think I stopped February 2019..
Omo any small money like this , na to stake o,
Infact, It got to a point whereby I stick to 2odds,
I’ fit win in 3 roll then enter loosing streak for one month straight ….,
Betting is very bad that you will always see people who don’t bet as mumu , ironically you’re the mumu , living on false hope that you’ll turn dangote overnight ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by GloriousGbola: 4:58pm On May 19, 2022
Calibrator:
You are still on holiday.... All it takes is for one of your close acquaintances to win a substantial amount of money from virtual bet and the devil will whisper to your mind, the four most dreaded words in the world of gambling "E Fit Be You"

this is the problem really. the fooking betting centres are EVERYWHERE.
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Fearyourcreator: 4:58pm On May 19, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

Play for fun like i do. I only bet spare change and i regularly play the lottery at shopping malls. Thats the only way to keep winning.
I know a friend who has been jobless for almost three years now and he supports his family with sports betting.

Nothing wrong with sports betting na you wan turn Elon Musk overnight.
Bookmakers only benefits from greedy people ... And greed is part of human which is very hard to control.
I know someone that started his real estate business from virtual football... He has many investment from what he profitted from betting ...
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Theactor(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

They have not recovered, I still win small money. Like 30k, 20k 100k.

lolzzz
so e don sweet u well well now,u no wan leave arm grin

I will advise you to take a leave sha,that thing don't pay on a long run
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Fearyourcreator: 5:02pm On May 19, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I have not play that game for the past 4months. Although I am still paying my debt. But now I have plans for my life. I don't use to empty my pocket or bank account anymore. I started saving little little money for the past 2 months now.
I wished federal govt can ban virtual game
It has damaged many youths
Always wanting the government to do everything.... Na only Nigeria sport bet dey ni
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by akeeng: 5:04pm On May 19, 2022
The secret to conquering these bad habits is, NEVER START

Gambling/betting is something I will always thank God for not letting me get into. I can’t stress enough how much I hate losing money.

1 Like

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by SweetVibe: 5:07pm On May 19, 2022
Favaman:
Even though I did this betting stuff before, it was never an addiction to me.

Sometimes at a point I would always want to bet on some games, after booking it with my phone, I won't still play it.

I don't really have this enthusiasm to play it, the very last thing I do again is discarding the idea of playing it.

When people talk about bet addiction, it always marvel me.
mehn....your signature is too harsh
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Divoc19(f): 5:07pm On May 19, 2022
Addiction is addiction.
Try to always be in control especially when you have strange urge to do something

1 Like

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by busayoadeyemi04(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2022
Pls how can I overcome it too am in debts because of this. Chat Me up on WhatsApp 07063551266

https://www.nairaland.com/5996073/need-bet9ja-finished-life

The link is above.

I got so many comments and messages; both positive and negative. Some even messaged me privately with promises to follow my matter up. I discovered that the power to stop betting laid solely in my hands and I took action.

I sincerely want to thank everyone for their advice and suggestions. To the glory of God, I've overcome that addiction and I no longer play sports virtual betting anymore. There have been significant changes in my life.

I have also been able to offset my debts totally. The peace of mind I have these days cannot be explained. I remember I made mention of the face that I owed a particularll guy over a hundred thousand naira; I have been able to pay that debt wholly. I am at peace now with myself and my environment.

I have looked back and that is why I have decided to share my story and how I overcame this addiction.

I want to encourage as many as are passing through the same challenge. You will definitely overcome it as you follow my story.

The mods should please helpe push to front page as this will help a lot of people who are struggling at the moment. [/quote]
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by SPOLO(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2022
Only God knows how I left that shiit.
I started it around 2015 , as me and my guy try our luck we won but could u believe that everything vanishes that day?

Then I said to my friend I am stopping this nonsensee.

And till date I have Never for once play Virtual League game.
Almost 7 years now bcus I left that nonsense that same year

3 Likes

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Evidence1000(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2022
[b]Little by little, I began to play constantly. Before I knew it, I was playing almost everyday. I played virtual till I left secondary school. I was able to fund my games then through the little money I stole from my parents and most times if they sent me on errands, I did not remit the change. I won't forget to mention that I starved myself several times in secondary school all because I wanted to use my lunch money to play virtual.

It was becoming a cancer in my life but I failed to realise it.
The first day I won 10,000 naira, it was as if heaven came down that day. I had just finished from secondary school then in 2012 and was seeking for admission into the University. To say that I was happy is an understatement. I bought "heaven and earth" on that day. The total sum I spent was about 4,000 naira and I saved the rest for betting the following day.

As expected, on the following day, after I woke up in the morning, I didn't even brush or take my bath; I ran to the bet shop to play virtual games. In a matter of minutes, I lost the remaining 6,000 naira and even incurred debts of about 3,000 naira. I failed to mention that when I won the 10,000 naira, people were all over me and called me their friend and brother but on the following day when I lost, all those people deserted me. I begged for money from those same people to pay my 'gbese' of 3k but everyone of them 'shenked' me. In the end, I had to forfeit my phone as there was no way for me to get such amount of money at that moment.

I went home feeling so down and dejected and swore to myself that I won't play virtual betting again. I didn't know that I was just deceiving myself. As a matter of fact, I can say that was the beginning of me going a level higher in playing virtual betting.[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / (SURE DAILY 2+ / 3+ ODDS WON): Greenville Lounge:(CONFIRMED) . / Lionel Messi: Broken And Has Equalled 74 RECORDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.