Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. (48871 Views)

Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Goldbw122(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
So this war is still going on
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Balogunodua(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
gnykelly:

925 of their soldiers were ratted out of azovstal steel plant. Russia has been merciful buy not bombing the general population just military target and pocket of resistance.
They claimed Russia is losing the war but more town are falling into Russia control...Russia now control 93% of Luhansk and 54% Donetsk...many town in Kharkiv are still under Russia control....Their propaganda failed in Mariupol and it will still fail in Kharkiv.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by chopnaira: 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
Goldbw122:
So this war is still going on
Yes ooo.

It becomes 3 months on the 21st of May (2 days time).

Russia super power myth has been demystified by the poorest country in Europe i.e. Ukraine.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Balogunodua(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
GoodIsGod:

See smiles of painment . grin
The day Hitler vanished too it was propaganda to your likes living then.
No be only propaganda na "Mo lọ Ghana".
Mariupol says hi... grin

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
They should assassinate that wifeless putin and apologies to the World
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Goldbw122(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
chopnaira:

Yes ooo.

Too bad, resources are going down, so sad.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Balogunodua(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

Western or eastern
Which ever you chose... grin
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by ForkUBish: 8:38pm On May 19, 2022
Now I see why Adolf Hitler had a minister of propaganda... literally!

Propaganda trash undecided
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 19, 2022
Russia lacks Tech know how. They are old fashioned military tech and hardware. The only way Russia can win is by using NUKES which the international community prohibits.

Putin should swallow his pride and stop wasting the lives of innocent Russian army. With the west supplying modern high Tech weapons, I don't see Russia winning

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by BloomingDale(f): 8:40pm On May 19, 2022
Rawtruth1:

You are obviously very very ignorant of the Bible. You clearly lack knowledge of the word

If you say so.
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by AlPeter: 8:40pm On May 19, 2022
bakar007:

Very funny last time I check Russia controls 70% of Donbass ,left Kharkiv on their own strategic reasons and Kherson (southern UKRAINE) to link Crimea which was the goals of the war , Russia won already ,in the near future they claim victory in the remaining Donbass region ,with some pluses In the east and southern UKRAINE and hey a bonus with Odesa to cut UKRAINE off the sea completely which they re already doing. There's no win in it for UKRAINE no NATO , EU not in sight until 10year maybe , lost lives and their economy over what?? Failed attempt to join NATO?

Russia doesn't need to occupy UKRAINE ,that wasn't the goal ,the goal was Donbass and now they got big bonus with southern UKRAINE to link Crimea by road ,with Odesa joining soon lol only western keypad slaves thinks Ukraine has something positive coming from all this. that clown sold his people for nothing. NATO proxy war is a Failure .
oshey, mind reader of life, the one and only Putin mouthpiece

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Havertz10: 8:40pm On May 19, 2022
Ukraine is always winning cheesy
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by chopnaira: 8:41pm On May 19, 2022
AlPeter:
oshey, mind reader of life, the one and only Putin mouthpiece

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2022
This was last month oh and it's even coming from the Ukrainians themselves. My figures are even quite conservative.
Igbofam2:

On the contrary Ukraine took 23 settlements in the past 2 weeks alone. Russia never took any 20 settlements in 1 week when they have literally concentrated efforts in Donbas.

Russian progress has literally been stopped or seriously slowed down while Ukrainian progress has rapidly increased as they have gone on offensive while Russia is largely now defensive.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by nedekid: 8:43pm On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This war is a crazy strategy to destroy Russia...

Finland and Sweden are now set to join NATO
U.s and co have opened their embassy in Ukraine....

Putin is now a big puppet...

I pity Russia grin grin

They go soon chop am wotowoto
You pity Russia? Better pity your country Nigeria, Afterall charity they say begins at home.
Naira is ₦600 to $1 and falling despite no sanctions on your country. Russia rouble appreciated to better than before the war, 67 roubles to $1 despite sanctions by the western world, despite fighting a proxy war with the US and the west.
Better pity your country where in 2 days we hear 1 man chopped a whooping 80b, the next day another man 47b, or where kidnappers are having a field day and universities closed for almost 1 year.
Pitying Russia is just like a poor man advising a rich man.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by sangresan(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2022
Check this...

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by sangresan(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2022
Kherson and Zaporozhia to be annexed by Russia...

The Ukrainian muppets on Nairaland should continue making noise.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Teazer4(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2022
Hi

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2022
The surrender is still going on as more prisoners come out. The commanders have started coming out oh.
Igbofam2:

The commanders did not surrender. They are still inside the Azovstal steel plant. They have a special mission inside so couldn't leave.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by sangresan(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2022
I have said it and I will repeat: Ukraine will eventually be partitioned into two. Nothing can be done by the US, Britain, Germany and others to stop the partitioning of Ukraine. At worst, they can fight to win larger territory for Western Ukraine.

Thinking they can win back Crimea from Russia is wishful thinking.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Igbofam2: 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
atmy1:
The surrender is still going on as more prisoners come out. The commanders have started coming out oh.

Deputy and main commander are still inside. They just made a video barely an hour ago. Nobody is surrendering any longer.

Russian lying propaganda busted cheesy

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 19, 2022
Where are the dead bodies from this battle? How come we are seeing only drone footage. The Ukrainians can't even get closer to the Russians they killed?
Igbofam2:

Ukraine is always winning on social media just like when they killed 485 Russian soldier who tried to cross the Donetsk River and also destroyed 70 of their military equipment right?
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by sangresan(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
atmy1:
Where are the dead bodies from this battle? How come we are seeing only drone footage. The Ukrainians can't even get closer to the Russians they killed?

You know these people drink, eat, and sleep on propaganda. That's their most potent weapon.
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Igbofam2: 8:56pm On May 19, 2022
atmy1:

The video is on this thread already. Watch it. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrU3WQcnS-I

The bodies had already been removed prior to the video.

I am sure you already know that those destroyed vehicles did not drive themselves right? cheesy
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 19, 2022
The siege of Mosul in Iraq against ISIS took 158 days. It doesn't matter how long but how well. You can see the clean history in Mariupol right? Meanwhile, Reports now indicating that the the advance westward from Popasnaya has reached the outskirts of Soledar. Severodonetsk/Lisichansk is very nearly encircled. There are about 15,000 ukrainian troops in the Severodonetsk cauldron.
chopnaira:

Yes ooo.

Russia super power myth has been demystified by the poorest country in Europe i.e. Ukraine.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Treadway: 8:58pm On May 19, 2022
Igbofam don come again. Littering the thread with orisirisi western propaganda that 'mostly' turn out to be false. Na so we no hear word on top Admiral Makarov frigate with so so screenshot even against reason and some proof provided at that budding/early time. At the end of the day, nothing do Admiral Makarov ooo. Now na distance we dey argue...lol. Rest small and observe more...
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by sangresan(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2022
See this

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by ken6488(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2022
FrancisDiote:
Russia lacks Tech know how. They are old fashioned military tech and hardware. The only way Russia can win is by using NUKES which the international community prohibits.

Putin should swallow his pride and stop wasting the lives of innocent Russian army. With the west supplying modern high Tech weapons, I don't see Russia winning
same Russia taking lands?

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 19, 2022
SMH. The bodies have been removed hahaha.
Igbofam2:

The video is on this thread already. Watch it. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrU3WQcnS-I

The bodies had already been removed prior to the video.

I am sure you already know that those destroyed vehicles did not drive themselves right? cheesy
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by sangresan(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2022
Severodonetsk is next to fall. Ukraine will be ultimately partitioned. NATO like it or not.
Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by jrusky(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2022
I don't need to other my head anymore all I know is let the war last 40 years to this time Russia can never overrun Ukrain.

Their is no way any country can think in its right sense to invade a country of over 40 million heads and think it will be chin chin and puff puff game its impossible.

Re: Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. by Igbofam2: 9:05pm On May 19, 2022
atmy1:
SMH. The bodies have been removed hahaha.

If you actually took your time to watch the video you would still see one body left in the back of an open personnel carrier with flies flying all over it.

Abi you no get Data? grin

The lead soldier pointed it out to the guy holding the camera smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops / US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began