Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State (1322 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / Half-Naked Man Filmed Lowering Lover From Balcony As His Girlfriend Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by Xagacem: 12:48pm On May 19, 2022
Mr ude,a young Nigerian man, is set to marry his two beautiful lover from the same community and abia State. The brides has been indentified as ihuoma And ihudiya,both from Abiriba, Abia state.according to the wedding banner that is making round i online the wedding will take place on 22nd of May to the 22 and 29th of May 2022.

Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2022
It is well with all that ends well.
Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by ValCon888: 1:05pm On May 19, 2022
To marry one is a major catastrophe.
But to marry two is a double disaster.
Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by SmartPolician: 1:23pm On May 19, 2022
I hope he gave his parents enough money for his funeral rites because it appears to me that he has signed his death warrant with his idea. RIP in advance. undecided
Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by PerfectStranger(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2022
Osuru and sons limited 2022.

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by paulolee(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2022
the guy face no get joy atall....he looks too serious asif he already understands the heavy task ahead
I wish them well
Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2022
if they dont mind, why should we?!

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by gift2xl: 5:21pm On May 19, 2022
It's his choice. Congratulation bro.
Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by Xagacem: 5:30pm On May 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if they dont mind, why should we?!
the only concern there is getting married to both of them at the same period of time it is rare naw I know that igbo culture support polygamy
Re: Man Set To Marry Is Two Beautiful Lover From The Same Community In Abia State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2022
Xagacem:
the only concern there is getting married to both of them at the same period of time it is rare naw I know that igbo culture support polygamy

i wouldnt dream of doing such, but it seem some people dont really see a problem with it... i guess to each their own!

(1) (Reply)

Longest Relationship That Wasted Your Time In Life, Lasted For How Long? / Christmas Clothes Wahala / Pregnant Wife Caught Cheating On Husband With A Pastor ‐ Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.