Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,769 members, 7,955,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) (58674 Views)

Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by zakkxx: 9:23am On May 20, 2022
The more he get older the more he behave like a kid! Who those that? At over 40? Life without Christ is crises!!
Uprightness100:
If you like tattoo the name of your kids and wife on your fore head, it will not stop from fornicating with another person.

Only a heart that has Genuiely Surrendered to JESUS Christ will fear GOD and not indulge in evil.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by ubee(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2022
Wow, since Tuface and non of his baby mamas use glasses, I wonder where the eye issues that at least two of his kids have came from.

Maybe their grand parents.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by EmeraldJD: 11:31am On May 20, 2022
macfish101:
Back in the days for MSG benue state. Innocent Idibia has never been Innocent. Respect to all the Gabrielites ina' di yard. 2baba dey represent us well. No mind haters
I see you my brother... grin **in Late Fr. Fraser's voice** "Innocent and Ahmedu (Blackface), they go to back of don7 to smoke weed, never attends mass and they jump over the fence to go watch blue films" grin grin May your soul continue to rest in peace Vr. Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Camfoodsinhouse(f): 3:27pm On May 20, 2022
On to dis mata naw wetin I wan talk undecided
I dey find customers to patronise me biko,dis hustle is hard,but girl must hustle real.
.come and buy my market ooooooooo biko nu grin I need money to takia of responsibilities.
Oya see my market:: refill cereals and beverages in paint bucket measurements, zero MSG spices and seasonings, original Honey, freshly milled palmoil, stockfishes, crayfish, correct garri ìjèbú etc....
Location ketu we deliver Nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) / Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead / Obituary Poster Of Olumide Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.