Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) (58477 Views)

Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by heybeebugatty(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2022
Uprightness100:
If you like tattoo the name of your kids and wife on your fore head, it will not stop from fornicating with another person.

Only a heart that has Genuiely Surrendered to JESUS Christ will fear GOD and not indulge in evil.
I am very sure that you’re speaking from your experience.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Polynek(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2022
Rahkman:
Person like tuface no fit deny paternity, if dem carry pikin go hospital for paternity test the doctor go just the look the pikin look tuface begin bust laff
Bro U are very funny oo grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2022
FrancisDiote:

When artists were writing songs not now.
I tell you
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
Uprightness100:
If you like tattoo the name of your kids and wife on your fore head, it will not stop from fornicating with another person.

Only a heart that has Genuiely Surrendered to JESUS Christ will fear GOD and not indulge in evil.
Okaaay
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
Uprightness100:

this man what is your problem sef
R yu normal?
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2022
themes009:
But why is 2face kids always look like they are not well Feed? undecided

Make 2baba compulsory vitamin c for them or better still give them small weed so that they will eat
Nobody like to be fat in this era
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by waziri4biz: 9:47pm On May 19, 2022
Uprightness100:

You're a hateful person. Don't use Christianity to disguise your hatefulness
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by noskcid(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2022
Did you know that your eyes are DNA TEST MACHINE?

check if no be tuface born all these children
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2022
ecomalchemist:
As long as you can take care of your kids and give them a good life, you no get problem my brother..

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Annilline: 10:13pm On May 19, 2022
Mumu talk... I but u have slept with more than 2 person b4.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Auskyd(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2022
SHINJA:

Becareful,no blaspheme against our prophet..

No cross the redline

God bless southsouth and southwest

When someone is trying to create an analogy between tattoo and fornication, I know something is definitely wrong upstairs. Then you proceed to link it again to blasphemy? Bro you are severely retarded. Facts.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Auskyd(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2022
kals4luv990:
this man what is your problem sef
R yu normal?

He or she is doing it for likes and attention.

Quite idiotic if you ask me
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Abegunde993: 10:39pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
Foolishness.

Zero morals to teach his kids.

The man us happy, rich and his family is doing well and you're here see what yu wrote
It's obvious you're not happy
Why don't you check yourself first make yourself happy before you make negative comments about others ehn
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by abobote: 10:44pm On May 19, 2022
Tuface is a legend, looking up to him.
I plan having 6 or 7 kids
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51pm On May 19, 2022
Pa Solomon well done
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by akmath: 10:58pm On May 19, 2022
g
Uprightness100:

Nyash
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by jehoha696(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2022
money121:

U No Holy Pass tongue tongue

Hey, some people be acting like they know it all
Hey-uh, some people be acting like they know it all
Hey-oh-ai, some people be acting like they know it all
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh

See, see, see this type of thing wey we dey feel
Before you know you don dey wan dey start to dey kolo small
I no go lie we feel these things for real
Some people no believe am and e bring about dem own downfall
Face reality and you will see that it pays nobody
To be feeling that they all and all

Try to visualize what I feel, and then I bet what you'll see
Would be a picture of a guarding wall
If you try to push am down, try to enter the town
Try to see wetin dey happen around
Na so dem go dey bring you down
Before you know you go dey for six feet under the ground, oh-oh-oh

Some be acting that they know it all
When everybody knows that people rise and fall
Some rise up again just to stand up tall
And wiser and stronger
But no matter how long you live, you cannot learn it all
You go only do your best, because you no go fit do all
So if you want to criticize me, talk small small
'Cause you no holy pass my brother
You no holy pass, my sister
Ooh-ooh

Hmm, some people when they see a wrong thing
They will start complaining
Until the complaining will turn into shouting
Anytime them see a wrong thing
They continue shouting
Until the shouting turn to traditional shouting
But dem try to correct a thing
They will start to thinking

Until the thinking make depression start to set in
Make dem feel like outcast in the society dem live in
Because they lose dem sense of belonging
But they would try to push am more, try to open every door
When negativity doesn't make it certain
So when dem try to stop the complaining and the shouting
Dem no go fit because e don be spiritual something
People take advantage of dem dream, 'cause dem realizing

Say this people lost dem spirit of fighting
So dem start to use your head, use am like dustbin
All the problem of the nation they be dumping in them head
Slavery will start to set in like Amistad
Boy, I know say you seen the making
How them start to do almost anything for almost nothing
'Cause instinctively dem need surving
But the scavengers would drain them all
They will push them to the floor
And to collect all the people them belonging
But like a goat that has pushed to the wall
We already ready to start to do the fighting
So we a go gun them down
Run them all around, me a go chase them outta we town
I sabi we go gun down
Before them go know dem go dey for six feet under the ground, eh

Some be acting that they know it all
And wiser and stronger
You go only do your best because you no go fit do all

You no holy pass my sister
Some people be acting that they know it all
And wiser and stronger

You go only do your best because you no go fit do all

Pple wey go wan judge am i.e righteousness & co,dat song is truly for dem

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Acidbath: 11:20pm On May 19, 2022
Abegunde993:

[s]The man us happy, rich and his family is doing well and you're here see what yu wrote
It's obvious you're not happy
Why don't you check yourself first make yourself happy before you make negative comments about others ehn[/s]

Money doesn't buy morals. His daughter is already displaying cleavage. Who knows what the boys are doing....Chrisland things maybe.

If you have money, use it and get yourself an English lesson teacher.

You are just one of his g@y admirers so just hush!!!
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Emychina(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2022
Uprightness100:

cho cho cho,must u shook mouth in every matter.ur type dey commit worst in d dark.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Munzy14(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2022
Cute....Some thing I will like to do with my wife name included.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Eventxpo(m): 1:06am On May 20, 2022
make a real connection
start flirting
www.flirtxo.com
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by newconnectng: 1:08am On May 20, 2022
Legendary Tubaba
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by GodSaklek(m): 1:36am On May 20, 2022
taiwotimitt:

What has tattoo has to do with fornication now?

The guy nah madt man
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Omniman(m): 5:37am On May 20, 2022
Uprightness100:

Righteousness wanna bee smiley
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:56am On May 20, 2022
Try and leave some space on your arm to accommodate more names.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by gimakon2(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2022
taiwotimitt:

What has tattoo has to do with fornication now?

You get time to answer am.
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Oceanjagaban: 6:30am On May 20, 2022
2baba dey rep Idoma people,they fvck for a living
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Janeopti(f): 6:57am On May 20, 2022
Abeg ur shoe shine, keep tattooing ur kids name on ur arm, it shows how responsible u are grin
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Ezedon(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2022
Go ye into the world, increase, multiply and replenish the Earth
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 20, 2022
2face preek long o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shared A Tricycle Marlian He Saw In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.