Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) (69346 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by akanbiaa(m): 2:44am On May 20, 2022
namo77:

So since last year bbnaija ended till now..what has improved in the country??
The more reason for the advice of gaining financial independence on a personal level if nothing improved since then till now and if things improved you still need to secure your future my strengthening the financial independence instead of wasting subscription and time on programmes that are not worth it.
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by namo77: 8:31am On May 20, 2022
akanbiaa:
The more reason for the advice of gaining financial independence on a personal level if nothing improved since then till now and if things improved you still need to secure your future my strengthening the financial independence instead of wasting subscription and time on programmes that are not worth it.

The bbnaija doesn’t change or affect anything in the country… instead it gives people jobs and helps people escape poverty.

Bbnaija will not change the outcome of election… it doesn’t affect anything… but Nigerians are always looking for excuses for their failures… just the same way they blamed AbokiFX for Naira crash

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by akanbiaa(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2022
namo77:

The bbnaija doesn’t change or affect anything in the country… instead it gives people jobs and helps people escape poverty.

Bbnaija will not change the outcome of election… it doesn’t affect anything… but Nigerians are always looking for excuses for their failures… just the same way they blamed AbokiFX for Naira crash
Hope you are aware of the influence of media on morals, attitudes ,habits , addiction and reputation at the long run ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by namo77: 5:29pm On May 20, 2022
akanbiaa:
Hope you are aware of the influence of media on morals, attitudes ,habits , addiction and reputation at the long run ?

The channel of the show is not forced on anyone… you can even request for it to be removed from your channel list…

Just the same way all the religious channels that teach morals and good things are not forced on anyone…

It’s all about choice…

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by akanbiaa(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
namo77:

The channel of the show is not forced on anyone… you can even request for it to be removed from your channel list…

Just the same way all the religious channels that teach morals and good things are not forced on anyone…

It’s all about choice…

Okay
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by creolehunt: 9:52pm On May 31, 2022
dhameelare:
Some people still don't know that the show is 100% scripted

Kindly tell us how it's scripted
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
To Nigerian Youths, don't sleep, no let them distract Una with this show...

Wake Up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by Asianjollof007: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
superior1:
Sponsored by politicians so Nigerian youths will never shine their eyes

Not true
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by trifted404: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
This sure is an unnecessary unnecessity, to me it should be scrapped.
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
News don finish for Nairaland. I’m an avid BBNaija fan, however these last seasons have left much to be desired. The last true set of entertaining housemates ended with Tobi’s set, and even that was mediocre at best.
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by cliqtips: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Una don start abiiii...

Make una no loose guard ooo..

2023 is around the corner...

Don't just get your PVC but start sanitizing those old women in your vicinity about the coming election and make them see reason why they shouldn't collect politicians bribes
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by meobizy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
cliqtips:
Una don start abiiii...

Make una no loose guard ooo..

2023 is around the corner...

Don't just get your PVC but start sanitizing those old women in your vicinity about the coming election and make them see reason why they shouldn't collect politicians bribes
Do the work needed. I’ll support you with prayers.
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by Acidbath: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Can't wait to enter the house and show the world what only Nairalanders have been enjoying!!!

Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by Topmaike007(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
This develish show again
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reunion of hoes and wannabe redpillers.

T O DARLING

Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by RPG2020(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Can't wait to enter the house and show the world what only Nairalanders have been enjoying!!!

But na your ghost picture we dey see among them
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by MrCover: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by Sabincoka(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
dhameelare:
Some people still don't know that the show is 100% scripted
better scripted...all those there drama are just for the camera
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by oghini: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sincerely speaking, I don't know how this show is related to our Election. Most of the critics don't even watch the show.

Many people are addicted to different Tv shows depending on your interest. Some people are addicted to Football, they've dedicated their Saturdays to Epl.

I used to criticize my aunt for watching keeping up with the Kardashians. If you go to some homes, from 7pm till 11 pm daily, they are on zee world. I have an uncle who is glued to CNN. Some advance women are glued to Just like Judge juddy (Not sure of the name)

Allow us to Enjoy our show in. The show is rated 18. So I don't see anything wrong with the sexual content. Some of you critics watched and celebrated Spartacus, Game of thrones etc.

BBN has nothing to do with the current situation of our country or our next general Election. Stop the hypocrisy.

Please I don't know how to argue....don't bother to quote me for any form of argument. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by duduade: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Buhari and his goons wants to distract us again..

Watch how people forget about Deborah, bandits ravaging the north, Ipob on the beat in the East. Lol

It’s so annoying
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Go get your PVC . No use useless BBN loose guard
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by Chidex50(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
They should ban this Rubish! When the Country is burning � you guys will be busy talking trash �.
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Vanigometami:
See them, ndi ashawo kobo kobo
Lmao... grin grin

It is the kobo Kobo for me.
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by Brunicekid(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Felabrity:
Election is coming

Don't lose focus
Yepppp
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
GreaterFuture:
If unlimited internet access is not a problem, reach out, I have something far better than the traditional cable home decoder setup.

Online Dstv & ïptv Setups...
Watch bbnaija, naija stations, Ɗstv premium channels anywhere u are in D world
African magic, EPL, Champions league etc.
All 1yr accounts, solid & affordable

Call/Chat me up via Siggy
( 09046327063 )
you will only get apc
Re: BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) by doublecross(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi! Get your PVC! Don't lise focus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.