Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Bank Gives Everything For Free Even Free Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bank Gives Everything For Free Even Free Money (282 Views)

Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video / Slay Queen Opens Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Pant – Photos / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bank Gives Everything For Free Even Free Money by Tallguy28: 1:57pm On May 19, 2022
Most banks in Nigeria chop your money with unnecessary billing like account maintenance charge, sms charge, vat charge, stamp duty charge and so on before you know it the money in your account has finished. It can be very frustrating. They once charge me 800 naira sms charge. You can imagine a whole 800 naira. I could not take this anymore, I started looking for a new bank that can save me money instead of chopping my money. I started looking until i found Kuda Bank not Kudi Bank Oh, Kuda Microfinance Bank.
The first thing i saw was everything was free. In my mind i was like free for this Naija we dey so. I downloaded the app to see if what they were sayin is true and it was actually true. They offer:
Free ATM card. as in Your ATM card will be delivered to you free of charge you will not pay anything.
You get 25 free Bank Transfers every month. That is you can do Bank Transfers for free 25 times every month
No account Maintenance fee, No sms Fee.
You can fund your Betting accounts, buy airtime and pay bills without stress.

But let me be honest with you this is an online Bank. They only have one Branch in Lagos but you can always chat with their customer care on the app and call the customer care number. So if you are not comfortable with that maybe this bank is not for you.

So for those who are interested How do you go about this?
First You go to the playstore or appstore on your android or iphone and search for Kuda Bank then click install

When you are done installing the app Register by using my referral code: Rqe7xTxM If you register using my referral code and you submit your valid ID and BVN then buy airtime of 500 naira on the app you will get free 1000 naira. Yes free 1000 naira.

submitting a valid ID and BVN is standard procedure if you want to open any bank account in Nigeria.

So in summary you go on playstore or appstore, search for Kuda Bank, Download the app. Register by filling out your information which includes valid ID and BVN don't forget to include my referral code Rqe7xTxM when you are filling out your information to get your free 1000 naira , Then you start transacting by buying at least 500 naira airtime to get your free 1000 naira. Finish.

Don't let this banks be chopping your money

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Force Man With No Money To Pay For S3x To Wash Their Clothes | VIDEO / Please Don't Ignore This Post / See How This Lady Pranked Her Husband About Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.