Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Who Else Wants To Earn 400k Monthly With 3 Simple And Proven Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Wants To Earn 400k Monthly With 3 Simple And Proven Steps (360 Views)

Mini Exportation Guide -- How To Earn 400k Monthly In Dollars. / Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Earn 400k Monthly With 3 Simple And Proven Steps by eTen94(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
How to make 400k monthly without by previous experience

Are you an undergraduate, unemployed or a low income earner?

If you fall into any of these category and would like to improve your finances

Follow me as I share with you 3 simple but proven step to make over 400k monthly

Ok, without wasting any time I'm going to show you the simple steps required

1. Build a list

I believe you have heard something Ike "there is money in the list" let's look at it from this side

If you have a list of 500 people and you sell a very cheap offer to them let's peg it at #2,000 and out of the 500 people you have only 100 purchased from you, that gives us
100*2,000=#200,000

What if you now repacked he offer and sell say another 100 buys

You have made a total of #400,000 now from those who already buys, you introduce hem to another juicy offer that they can't resist, and out of the 200 say 50 people where able to purchase the offer for #5,000

This is how the money grows and I believe you have seen the importance of building a list, now I said building list and not buying a list, the reason for building you have genuine people who are interested in your products but when you buy a list these people don't know you might not like you or your products so don't waste your money

2. Create an offer and sell to your list

Let me put it this way come and buy rice(product) but come and buy fried rice, I will give you free salad, chicken, one chilled bottle coke(this is an offer) and nobody will want to refuse this one, I hope you get it.

3.Rinse and repeat steps 1 & 2

Do this for 3 or 4 products and see, with this you can raise emergency funds anytime you need it, even if you loose everything you can do this again and again.

Ok, I have shown you the 3 simple but proven steps o make 400k monthly,
now if you want me to hold you by the hand and show you how you do this from scratch click on this link now https://wa(dot)link/21ymtz

What you will learn includes

1.How to build a list from scratch

2.What you will need to build your list

3.How to craft an offer that they can't resist where they will beg you to take their money

And lots more, for early birds they will only pay #1,499.99 after the window is closed those who show interest will pay #5,000 and ones I lunch my ebook the price goes up to #10,000

The class will be holding in a closed WhatsApp group on 17th June, 2022 so what are you waiting for?

Send me a WhatsApp message now.
Re: Who Else Wants To Earn 400k Monthly With 3 Simple And Proven Steps by DesmondG: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Do you have one thousand five hundred naira? if your answer is yes. then I can tell you that with that one thousand five hundred naira, you can learn four high income digital Skills with it, and also stand a chance to raise up to seven hundred thousand naira within two months.

your question now is how? how? how, is it achievable? yes is achievable through a new system in town called Course City Nigeria. course City Nigeria is a multi Level affiliate marketing system, designed to impact it's members with quality knowledge on e-commerce, video editing, web design and affliate marketing course.

the system also allows its members to buy the courses and learn, then sell then courses and earn. the system matches you automatically with sellers in the system when you click buy, and matches you automatically with buyers in the system when you click sell . in course city Nigeria, the courses are structured in levels. level 1, level 2, level 3 and level 4.

this structures makes it possible for members to generate funds from those courses by buying and selling it level by level.

all you need to start and finish is just a total of one thousand five hundred naira. you register and pay one thousand naira for your license number, and then fund your wallet with five hundred naira. then you can now start your journey of financial freedom from level1.

level 1. in level 1, once you have received your license number and funded your wallet with the sum of five hundred naira, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 1 course which is the e-commerce course with the five hundred naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for. once the money is deducted from your wallet, you click sell immediately to sell your level 1 course. once you click sell, the system will automatically match you with two different level 1 buyers, deducting their five hundred Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of one thousand naira in your wallet. then you move to level 2.

level 2. in level 2, once you have received the total of one thousand naira from selling your level one course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 2 course which is the video editing course, with the one thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for. once the money is deducted from your wallet, you click sell immediately to sell your level 2 course. once you click sell, the system will automatically match you with five different level 2 buyers, deducting their one thousand Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of five thousand naira in your wallet. then you move to level 3.

level 3. in level 3, once you have received the total of five thousand naira from selling your level two course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 3 course which is web design, with four thousand naira out of the five thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for, and your profit of one thousand naira will be sent to your bank account. once you receive the money in your bank account and your wallet is zero, you then click sell immediately to sell your level 3 course. once you click sell, the system will gradually match you with total of 9 different level 3 buyers, deducting their four thousand Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of thirty six thousand naira in your wallet within 4days. once the money has completed total of thirty six thousand naira in your wallet, then you move to level 4 which is the final stage.

level 4. in level 4, once you have received the total of thirty six thousand naira from selling your level 3 course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 4 course which is affliate marketing course, with thirty one thousand naira out of the thirty six thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for, and your profit of seven thousand naira, for more information click herehttps:///message/MSFMX2VPUOC4N1

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? / Welcome To Oge's Hub Thrift Store.. Tutorials, Bales, Bale Sharing, Slots, Etc / What Is The Best Way To Begin The Satta King Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.