Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help (54491 Views)

Notorious Bandit, Bello Turjii Is NOT An Officer - Police PRO Reacts / Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 19, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Policeman go see white but e go tell u say that think na black... African China.

Those that look like kidnapping?
So entering someone car illegally is not a felony?
Anyday any police will enter my car like this I will just go and drop him/her in the next two states.

You can never see a foreign law enforcement officer entering ones car in such manner, it's only in Nigeria that such happen and police high authority instead of condemning it will be romancing it

grin grin next two states, you are wicked grin
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by EmekaBlue(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
Correct guy. Nigerians gat ur back

See officer dey beg for help. No be una suppose help us

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Businext: 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
Truly hilarious

#Justice4Deborah
#FreedomFromReligiousAttack
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by victorv12(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
That woman is trying to extort that guy. What is the woman doing in his car?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
What cannot happen in the Zoo does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by phemmyfour: 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
TundeDes:
Guys let's preserve our women regardless.
tell your women to behave in a civilized manner

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Buksaylor: 9:30pm On May 19, 2022
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnuvDJrok5o

''Kidnapping anyone, especially a law enforcement officer on duty, is a felony. This man is already a suspect''- Lagos Police PRO speaks on viral video of female officer begging for help as driver zooms off with her in his car

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdvK0AyAPFD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

If they have jumped into your car before ...you won't have sympathy...
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by alizma: 9:31pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
Is this real and who was filming instead of assistance or rescue, including how did she get into being kidnapped, purportedly?

Was this a case of Egunje gone awry?
I guess is the guy's girlfriend sitting besides the guy. Na the girl won send the guy go jail so.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Pastorsmile: 9:33pm On May 19, 2022
The guy may say he thought the woman is a robber
Why would a sane human enters someone's car uninvited?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Vickieolsen(f): 9:33pm On May 19, 2022
They both look like an accident waiting to happen in the first picture. grin

This is Nairaland memes worthy. wink
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by ICTNEWS: 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
I hope say LordSky has seen this video to do a beat on it! Lol
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by TeacherAnas: 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
Hayya! NPF don open his file as investigation commences this guy is in big trouble!
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by olayiwola72(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
Sheuns:
How’s that a kidnap Mr. PRO? I’m 100% sure she entered his car to either collect bribe or threaten to take him to the station. Educate your officers on how to enforce arrests the proper way.

And you just concluded …. What if that lady is your wife or your sister
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Madewithlove: 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Lagos Police P.P.R.O, please check penal code from 40-50 and revert back.
penal code it's only used in the northern part of the country
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Mokason288(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:
embarassed IMAGINE LAPD Officer shouting help me help me..

Chia... what a disgrace...
So embarrassing...

In my next life...
I will try and pass my earth entry exam very well... so my cutoff mark can send me to atleast Norway as country of birth undecided
I’m still wondering why you used at least Norway

It only shows how foooooooolish you are

Check your google Norway is still the most beautiful country in the world

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by rollywise(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Looks like a skit, anyway if it's not then the passenger who made the video is also an accomplise. But the police hasn't categorically said the woman police is one of their own. It's a skit till proven otherwise...

Una dey ask funny questions. It was covered by the guy sitting next to the driver who should probably be his friend he must have briefed of his plan. And from the look of things out was just a prank to punish the officer over previous experience

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by IMO01: 9:49pm On May 19, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Policeman go see white but e go tell u say that think na black... African China.

Those that look like kidnapping?
So entering someone car illegally is not a felony?
Anyday any police will enter my car like this I will just go and drop him/her in the next two states.

You can never see a foreign law enforcement officer entering ones car in such manner, it's only in Nigeria that such happen and police high authority instead of condemning it will be romancing it

Drop d officer for Cotonou grin
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by 4richminds(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2022
The driver did not forced the police officer into his car. The officer intrude into a man's car unprofessionally. That's a crime.
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnuvDJrok5o

''Kidnapping anyone, especially a law enforcement officer on duty, is a felony. This man is already a suspect''- Lagos Police PRO speaks on viral video of female officer begging for help as driver zooms off with her in his car

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdvK0AyAPFD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by mkoabiola: 9:59pm On May 19, 2022
If I was a lawyer na this kind case i for de do pro Bono...

I go use them shine..

Chai.
E pain me say I no be lawyer

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by hush15: 9:59pm On May 19, 2022
TundeDes:
Guys let's preserve our women regardless.

how is this a kidnap? she doesn't look like someone that was gaggled up into the car!

instead of taking disciplinary action against the officer for abuse of power and poor conduct of professional duties, they are looking for the guy to charge him for kidnapping!!

NIgerian police no dey disappoint

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
Is this real and who was filming instead of assistance or rescue, including how did she get into being kidnapped, purportedly?

That might just be the case her.

We don't know too
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by planetx: 10:00pm On May 19, 2022
There was a program like that called Lasma where Eniola Badmus jumped into a passenger bus trying to extort the driver, and the driver drove her all over Lagos while begging the driver before dropping her off on the third mainland bridge. Very hilarious program.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by gasparpisciotta: 10:01pm On May 19, 2022
Terrence99:

She's not a traffic warden. Na Police she be. Check her uniform beneath the traffic vest.

If them catch that guy, they will pour frustration on him.

Unfortunately the video recorder exposed the guy
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by nedekid: 10:06pm On May 19, 2022
But for police to gbege persin ask for moni no be felony?

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by sinola(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2022
She go collect woto woto
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Okobola146: 10:20pm On May 19, 2022
What kidnapping? How did she enter the man's vehicle and what was she looking for in the vehicle? She entered the vehicle by herself for obvious reason, that means, she was not kidnapped. Kidnapped my foot.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by dododawa1: 10:21pm On May 19, 2022
Why she enter d vehicle
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Fibonacci88: 10:22pm On May 19, 2022
Naso Dem dey jump enter person motor anyhow. Naso one mumu yellow police jump enter my car last yr not knowing my dog dey back seat. The kind bark he hear nobody tell am to jump out. Dog for bite him ear comot in d name of checking tinted permit grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Kazeem47(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2022
See her mouth,ego make sense if shefo fit give me head o.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Kazeem47(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2022
See her mouth,ego make sense if she go fit give me head o.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by King44(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

It was an Egunje gone wrong from the look of things. The guy wanted to teach her a lesson. He didn't kidnap her.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Abegunde993: 10:33pm On May 19, 2022
Most people here I don't know level of their mental process
Need not be told before you know the man want to teach her some lessons
I've seen many cases of this where they'll just enter your car and be doing anyhow
I ND my friend have dealt with one like thus in ekiti b4 though we still give him Tfare to go back to where we pick him
He's even thanking us
Come to ajah self this female police do anyhow immediately they just enter your car demanding for cash..... �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) / Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.