Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help (54494 Views)

Notorious Bandit, Bello Turjii Is NOT An Officer - Police PRO Reacts / Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Teazer4(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
The mumu con show his face…. No face no case… I hope say e get connection sha, if dem catch na serious gobe that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
IF you get moustache and Goatie for Naija, abeg barber am now!.
Na operation arrest BEARD GANG dey load so
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Eriokanmi: 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
lol. Maybe she wan collect 500 naira by force, but the man refused to give her and she now forced herself into his car and the guy kuku carry her dey go. I did same to one LASTMA officer at oshodi last year. He said i committed an offence by dropping off a friend in a heavy traffic jam. He asked me to wind down which I did. I now put on my blinker and pulled over as instructed. He forcefully pulled the lock and forced the door open. I had him enter jejelly and he jammed the door, asking for my key. naxo I carry am go ilupeju side com drop am where him member no dey. I for pay 20k dat day. You need to have some skanskan for head to live in lagos

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by DavidEsq(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
Is this real and who was filming instead of assistance or rescue, including how did she get into being kidnapped, purportedly?

Was this a case of Egunje gone awry?
"Egunje gone awry" Comrade cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Terrence99: 9:10pm On May 19, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
It is unethical for that police woman to enter into a stranger/suspect’s car.

For anyone’s information, a traffic warden does not have the constitutional right to effect an arrest.

However the guy could have handled the matter differently.

A security guard in my area was almost killed by armed robbers in similar case of overzealousness.

No sense no tact

She's not a traffic warden. Na Police she be. Check her uniform beneath the traffic vest.

If them catch that guy, they will pour frustration on him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by harmony75: 9:11pm On May 19, 2022
It serves her right next time she will not jump into any car she sees see her ugly face �

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Skillsnigeria: 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
Instead of you to warn ur people to stop disgracing you.... you're talking not felony
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Terrence99: 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
solid3:
If I'm that guy, I will report myself already.

Them go too beat the guy. Them fit say he be UGM sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by seanwilliam(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
The guy don enter trouble o . Even if him shave him beards , dem no go see am?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by ipobarecriminals: 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
sad nonsense sad.Wetin She Dey Find inside person car?.Dey are quick to jump inside person car.Same with lasman.The man supposed discharge her @ the middle of 3rd mainland bridge/bar beach water side
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Jmichael1(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
My question be say"who video them inside the vehicle?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by GloriousGbola: 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
If you force your way into my car and I drive off, is that kidnapping?

If this is real it is more a case of I craze pass you, the only language our local touts understand
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Entering someone's car without permission should also constitute a criminal offense because na only thieves dey enter properties wey no be their own.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian Police are too Lawless!
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Acidbath: 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
Aarenasbaba:
Instead of you to warn ur people to stop disgracing you.... you're talking not felony
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by lexy2014: 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
he didnt kidnap her. he only took her for a ride
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Lamasta(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
See traffic warden inside somebody private car
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Innobee99(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
Is the Edo tongue for me? grin grin
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by edosignature(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2022
Both the police officer & the driver are wrong.

Police man go see white e go tell you say na Red tell me wetin agwan... Make una lead us well no let did nation to fall inside well.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by luluman: 9:15pm On May 19, 2022
TundeDes:
Guys let's preserve our women regardless.
Your women should not be so dumb to jump into any car in the name of arresting.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by obedience4(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2022
No woman should be made to pass-through this..
But she acted in Way not becoming of police officer
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by HRMK: 9:17pm On May 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
Is this real and who was filming instead of assistance or rescue, including how did she get into being kidnapped, purportedly?

Was this a case of Egunje gone awry?
what type of assistance do u expect from an unarmed witness?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 19, 2022
I thought that video was a commedy clip grin
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by jaxxy(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Policeman go see white but e go tell u say that think na black... African China.

Those that look like kidnapping?
So entering someone car illegally is not a felony?
Anyday any police will enter my car like this I will just go and drop him/her in the next two states.

You can never see a foreign law enforcement officer entering ones car in such manner, it's only in Nigeria that such happen and police high authority instead of condemning it will be romancing it

if he didn't force her into his car it's not kidnap. The man has a right to drive his car anywhere. its left for the stupid police woman to get out thesame way she got in. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by toujurs: 9:19pm On May 19, 2022
TundeDes:
Guys let's preserve our women regardless.
u dey craze o, the person you want to protect. Does the person have you at heart to start with

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by EmmyDJourno: 9:19pm On May 19, 2022
Story, what was she doing in his Car
The guy get case to win
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by Digmygold: 9:19pm On May 19, 2022
Ceenachi:
grin grin This country you can never be angry

Abeg oga carry her dey go her husband house grin grin

The man looks angry o. Looks like he is on his way to Third Mainland Bridge. cheesy
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help by funshint(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na inside booth kidnappers dey drop their victims.
How do you know?? This one na suspect!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) / Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin / COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.