Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) (56149 Views)

Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Rolls-royce Phantom Worth ₦217 Million / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by nairayouthcom(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2022
N
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by tarantino1: 9:18pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
The West are also slaves to the Arabs one way or the other.

Off point

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Reality3080: 9:19pm On May 19, 2022
18wheeler:

I tell you. The Yankees will just slam one tax evasion charge on him and then court case will start. Before he knows it, he's filing for bankruptcy. He needs to watch it.
u sabi

One rape case might even finish him

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by tolulope1990(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2022
Tmt
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Axxy56d: 9:19pm On May 19, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Abalado(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2022
Him wahala be that ,,make Buhari sha quick comot
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Businext: 9:20pm On May 19, 2022
Why didn't he shop in Nigeria when he came angry cheesy

#Justice4Deborah
#FreedomFromReligiousWar
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Teazer4(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2022
bmdmix14:
how far does wen luna coin fuk up remember dey are investors right.

Mike tyson onces went broke even with his investment. Omo anything can happen
lol bro, Mayweather can’t go broke…..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by edward1106(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
He can go broke with this extravagant lifestyle of his.
Broke ke?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
Dont mind the weyrey, e go broke now amd e go wan return to the ring.

Na so e broke sometimes ago and e quickly return to the ring for his last match. Another fight between Mayweather and david Hale could be on the horizon tongue

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:
Tyson did more than this,he even had a tiger back then,he went broke afterwards

It’s no big deal for now,let’s see how long he can keep doing this
Tyson didn't invest wisely... he's back again thanks to his cannabis business

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
edward1106:

Broke ke?
before nko, e don broke before na
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
Leader of The Money Team doing what he knows how to do best.

Just a "chicken change" to him though.

Last last, everybody na Vanity Slave. But choose your vanity wisely.

I LIKE WHAT I SEE

onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Swqk1TbbGM

American boxing legend, Floyd Mayweather showed off the shopping he did in Dubai, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the video on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cdtp6Zsl2SL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by kayo8080: 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Floyd cannot go broke again. He is a mad investor.

He is loud and mad investor. His investment spirit can be compared to likes of Curtis Jackson , Shaquille and Sean Combs.

And when you see men who sink wealth in real estates, they can never go broke, they can only become richer.

He is on a higher level than 50 Cent when it comes to investing...when I heard all the things he is invested in, my mouth dropped to the floor. I would compare him with Shaq.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:

Davido no go broke with his extravagant spending with small money wey he get, na Mayweather u come dey talk of, u know who be Mayweather?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
bmdmix14:
how far does wen luna coin fuk up remember dey are investors right.

Mike Tyson onces went broke even with his investment. Omo anything can happen

Tyson was a big spender on liabilities.

Didn't you see it was real estate investment that got him back up. If he did much of it, he can never go broke.

The leagues of recent rappers are motherfvcking investors. They have learnt from their predecessor's.

Shaq is on a sky scrapper now.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by beezyblaze(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
Seakay:
See Somebody's annual income described as "Light day of Shopping". � Get money oh...

Abi Net Worth sef…. Omo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:

He is on the black bro, ain't going broke.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:

Tyson was never as rich.

And is still worth ten million dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by bmdmix14: 9:25pm On May 19, 2022
Teazer4:
lol bro, Mayweather can’t go broke…..
life can become some thing else ohh, well he should ease up sha
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Henz81: 9:25pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
The West are also slaves to the Arabs one way or the other.
How? Please explain...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:

Lol you be mumu with certificate.

He’s business mogul and mad investor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by kayo8080: 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
Reality3080:

Tyson was blowing his whole fight money without investing any...and Tyson was super rich for just like 5 years. Mayweather has been rich for like 15 years. Every year, for the past 5 years, his arch nemesis, 50 Cent keeps saying Mayweather will soon go broke, but the dude just keeps getting richer. Mayweather is heavily invested and only spends the returns on his investment.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
I believe you. Tyson would concour with you sir
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Success900(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
Watin come concern me

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
18wheeler:

I tell you. The Yankees will just slam one tax evasion charge on him and then court case will start. Before he knows it, he's filing for bankruptcy. He needs to watch it.
LOL. Over clothing and things you buy at the mall?

Very funny. This man is worth 500 million dollars, you think say na 10million dollars? Make una take am easy Abeg

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Success900(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
Watin come concern me m

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
bmdmix14:
regardless of whatever happens , someone like mayweather can’t go broke . Stop watching nollywood

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Reality3080: 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol you be mumu with certificate.

He’s business mogul and mad investor
so because I drop my opinion makes u call me mumu

Y don’t u just pass or did I quote u

If u know u ain’t comfortable with d comment then u look away

Some of u are highly annoying
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
bmdmix14:
Ease up a bit because of clothes and bag shopping?

I wonder what you take these millionaires for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.