Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) (56162 Views)

Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Rolls-royce Phantom Worth ₦217 Million / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 10:05pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
He can go broke with this extravagant lifestyle of his.

Mayweather can never go broke. He is smart as Bleep with his finances.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by SQLmastar(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Floyd cannot go broke again. He is a mad investor.

He is loud and mad investor. His investment spirit can be compared to likes of Curtis Jackson , Shaquille and Sean Combs.

And when you see men who sink wealth in real estates, they can never go broke, they can only become richer.
Your real estate can depreciate in value due to some circumstances.
Watch the movie: Soccer Mom Madam
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
The West are also slaves to the Arabs one way or the other.

That's your perception
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by gnykelly(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:

We all have our boss. Client could yours others are customer
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by purejustice36: 10:14pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:

Millionaires no dey live inside banana island
Na only billionaires and e get why
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:

He is not Mike tyson

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by livinbygrace: 10:19pm On May 19, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Floyd cannot go broke again. He is a mad investor.

He is loud and mad investor. His investment spirit can be compared to likes of Curtis Jackson , Shaquille and Sean Combs.

And when you see men who sink wealth in real estates, they can never go broke, they can only become richer.

This is what I was expecting not those online Forex investment or crypto nonsense
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by SoftChordz: 10:19pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
hahahahahaha bro u don't know he's investments.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by dododawa1: 10:19pm On May 19, 2022
Black man MENTALITY even American brought up.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Corporate2020: 10:26pm On May 19, 2022
Revolution2022:

Several billionaires in the past who spent like fools just as he is doing ended up broke and committed suicide. I have no pity for fools. No matter how much this street fighter has, he is still NOT among first 100 richest men living. None of them is spending money as if he is dying tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by jasmeel: 10:27pm On May 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oh Lord..

Protect us from brokenness

And broke asss bitches

A real niggarrr is gonna keyboard all night today till he becomes more richer than Floyd mayweather

I die here tonight....all my wires and cord are connected already....to all my real niggarz on nairaland...lets declare a war on poverty
see wetyn person go shop dy show. u want shw us say u get flat screen n lapi. Smal pikin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by aktolly54(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2022
Seakay:
See Somebody's annual income described as "Light day of Shopping". � Get money oh...
annual income or 35years of service for some civil servant

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Chrisnrld: 10:29pm On May 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oh Lord..

And broke asss bitches

A real niggarrr is gonna keyboard all night today till he becomes more richer than Floyd mayweather

I die here tonight....all my wires and cord are connected already....to all my real niggarz on nairaland...lets declare a war on poverty
ur system is how much and what model
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by khayce: 10:55pm On May 19, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

According to you
you sah brought savage comment with you from hell...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by smile11s(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2022
Pivonka:

do you guys have content for cctv shield and bypass?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:05pm On May 19, 2022
Tonyx5:

Wetin you wan show off lol

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by SafetyPlug(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2022
Money man smiley
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Peppysco: 11:36pm On May 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oh Lord..

And broke asss bitches

You're not in anyway as smart as HushPuppy, yet, he was nabbed due to his internet flamboyance. Invictus Obi was nabbed as a result of years long Nairaland post as far back as 2011, here you are revealing your broke as self on the internet forming a real nigga. Continue, small boys dey everywhere wey dey chop money wey nor dey even make noise. I just hope we don't get to see the face of the Real Nigga in a mogshot very soon.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by aribisala0(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2022
bmdmix14:
how far does wen luna coin fuk up remember dey are investors right.

Mike tyson onces went broke even with his investment. Omo anything can happen
There is no comparison between Tyson and Mayweather Financially.

Mayweather is a businessman not just a boxer. Even before he retired he was promoting his own fights .Tuson on the other hand was financially illiterate. He did not go broke just because of buying tigers. He was screwed by many people taking advantage of him
Tyson made about $400 million in his career while Mayweather mad over a billion. This was mainly due to Mayweather cutting out the Don Kings and taking charge of the business side of his fights . All this glitzy spending usuually happens when he is trying to promote
a fight or something and will go down as promotion of The Money Team His brand you can check it out.

Stop praying for people to go broke .Talking about it makes you look envious or like a hater you cannot escape that.

He is one very successful businessman

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by bmdmix14: 11:55pm On May 19, 2022
aribisala0:
There is no comparison between Tyson and Mayweather Financially.

Mayweather is a businessman not just a boxer. Even before he retired he was promoting his own fights .Tuson on the other hand was financially illiterate. He did not go broke just because of buying tigers. He was screwed by many people taking advantage of him
Tyson made about $400 million in his career while Mayweather mad over a billion. This was mainly due to Mayweather cutting out the Don Kings and taking charge of the business side of his fights . All this glitzy spending usuually happens when he is trying to promote
a fight or something and will go down as promotion of The Money Team His brand you can check it out.

Stop praying for people to go broke .Talking about it makes you look envious or like a hater you cannot escape that.

He is one very successful businessman

who said anything about me praying for him to go broke.

U were making sense and then ended it with nonsense talk
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 19, 2022
SQLmastar:
Your real estate can depreciate in value due to some circumstances.
Watch the movie: Soccer Mom Madam

Before real estate will get devalued, Every other commodity must have lost value. Its very difficult for real estate to depreciate. Its close to impossible.

And in countries like the USA, The insurance company is definitely watching your back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:16am On May 20, 2022
When you have a limitless credit card + funds to repay........ The world is your oyster........ cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 12:58am On May 20, 2022
Chai I also need to enjoy life like this, I need money. Pls patronize me.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by mayo47(m): 2:02am On May 20, 2022
Critical Thinking is required here. Never be in a rush to conclude

Zonefree:

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Concience55: 3:12am On May 20, 2022
englishmart:
comrade, Shut up in Jesus' Name

Blasphemy.....
Try this in Islamabad and face the music.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 4:51am On May 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oh Lord..

And broke asss bitches

grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Slimsaj: 5:21am On May 20, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I don't just Know why I don't like showing off and I hate attention too

Na until you have what to show off nah grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:41am On May 20, 2022
One day, he will do shopping in Nigeria.
(Anambra State to be precise).
And he will happily show it to the whole world too.
(Akwette shopping)
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by investigator007: 6:15am On May 20, 2022
This guy and show off ehh? Well, good for him. If you have it, flaunt it just like how I'm always flaunting my Oraimo airbuds 3, the design is like nothing I've seen before.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Daniluv1(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2022
Revolution2022:
Modify;Shey investment no dey crash?

Well done accountant general
You are doing well
This guy has f*cking investments that even if he keeps spending everyday he can't go broke in the next 10 years to come

Just focus more on your own brokeness lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.