Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Abuja To Singapore Trip - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja To Singapore Trip (998 Views)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja To Singapore Trip by sethtsadopp: 3:10pm On May 19, 2022
Hello all.
I have a 3 day Business Conference I'll be traveling for end of September and I have a few questions.

1. Do I need to be vaccinated before I can fly to Singapore?

2. I can see Turkish Airline is the cheapest but with a 22hour layover in Istanbul. Will there be any further requirement like a transit visa needed?
Alternatively there is Qatar airways, just a little more expensive but the layover is at Doha. Is this a better option? Which is the better option overall.

3. The Organizers will sign my letter of introduction which is a requirement for business visa but any other special visa requirements for Singapore I should prepare for? How easy is getting a visa.
Re: Abuja To Singapore Trip by HRprof: 7:42pm On May 19, 2022
sethtsadopp:
Hello all.
I have a 3 day Business Conference I'll be traveling for end of September and I have a few questions.

1. Do I need to be vaccinated before I can fly to Singapore?

2. I can see Turkish Airline is the cheapest but with a 22hour layover in Istanbul. Will there be any further requirement like a transit visa needed?
Alternatively there is Qatar airways, just a little more expensive but the layover is at Doha. Is this a better option? Which is the better option overall.

3. The Organizers will sign my letter of introduction which is a requirement for business visa but any other special visa requirements for Singapore I should prepare for? How easy is getting a visa.
Get visa first then come back and ask question 1 and 2 cool cool
Re: Abuja To Singapore Trip by Ertugrul: 10:59pm On May 19, 2022
Following
Re: Abuja To Singapore Trip by gracewealth007(f): 11:35pm On May 25, 2022
HRprof:

You can answer if you have the answers it will help others too
Re: Abuja To Singapore Trip by sethtsadopp: 5:21pm On May 27, 2022
gracewealth007:

You can answer if you have the answers it will help others too
Abi o
Re: Abuja To Singapore Trip by sethtsadopp: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
HRprof:

So how many weeks or months to my program do you think I should go and apply for Visa? My conference is end of September.

(1) (Reply)

Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. / Help Me! / Uk Deportees May Be Posted To Rural Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.