Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) (50806 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Troops Sack IPOB/ESN Enclave In Asaba, Capture Fighter, Fire Arms / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:09pm On May 27, 2022
UNDFTD:

Yes, me undftd father is a lunatic!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:10pm On May 27, 2022
UNDFTD father is a misfortune man
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 3:45pm On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
My father is an idiot and a misfortune man
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 3:47pm On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

I am a lunatic just like my dumb a$$ father.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 3:48pm On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

I am nothing but a human waste.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
UNDFTD father is a GOAT
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
UNDFTD father is a lunatic just like his hopeless undftd son
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:33pm On May 29, 2022
Amadioha strike UNDFTD father with paralyze
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 8:53pm On May 29, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Amadioha and the gods of our land strike my father with paralysis

Amen to that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 8:54pm On May 29, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
My father is a lunatic just like me, his hopeless son
I can't argue with you on that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
My father is a FOOLISH man.
You can say that again.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Amadioha strike me and my entire generation with paralysis

Iseee!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 9:03pm On May 29, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Amadioha strike me with paralysis and any incurable disease unknowm to man

I say Amen to that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:48am On May 30, 2022
It shall never be well with UNDFTD father
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:50am On May 30, 2022
May peace of mind elude UNDFTD father household
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:51am On May 30, 2022
I UNDFTD is a child of sorrow and black sheep I’m my family
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:53am On May 30, 2022
May termites eat UNDFTD father’s balls cool cheesy
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:55am On May 30, 2022
I UNDFTD will never amount to nothing in life.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:38pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I will never amount to anything in life.

That's a known fact. You are too stupid to amount to anything not even in the next life.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:40pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
May termites eat ipobarecriminals father’s balls and worms eat his flesh cheesy

Iseee!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:42pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I am a child of sorrow and black sheep I’m my family. Goodness and mercy shall elude me all the days of my life and death and despair shall dwell in my household forever, Amen.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:44pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
May peace of mind elude my father household and my generation yet unborn.

Amen
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:45pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
It shall never be well with my father and death and destruction is my portion

Amen!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:48pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
It shall never be well with me and my generation born and unborn
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:49pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
It shall never be well with ipobarecriminals father
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:50pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
May termites eat ipobarecriminals father’s balls cool cheesy
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:51pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I ipobarecriminals is a child of sorrow and black sheep I’m my family
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:52pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
May peace of mind elude pobarecriminals' father household
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:54pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I curse my self and my generation and it shall never be well with us
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:56pm On May 31, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I ipobarecriminals will never amount to nothing in life and the gods of my father's land have cursed us.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:04pm On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

This is the same reason why I maintain that ipob is a big fraud.
I dare you to tell Us the plans your criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter has on ground to get referendum undecided
Referendum is a political process,if you think ipob has the majority let them pick people and vote for them so they will go up there to champion their course, ipob wants referendum,the leaders of Igboland stands against whatever ipob calls for,the people whom power belongs to continue to vote for leaders who stands against whatever the fraud ipob is calling for.
Igboland rejects any referendum connected with a destructive oppressive taliban like group like ipob.
Yes the average Igboman is a secessionist by heart but only thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees want it the destructive ipob way.
Everything possible to crush ipob's esn/ugm arm wing in Igboland will continue to be done,na to wail and gnash in sorrow una fit do,afterall na here una own ipob kukuma finish.
Any Biafra connected to the destructive oppressive taliban like ipob that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle is dead on arrival,they can take their taliban like biafra to sambisa forest it will never be accepted in Igboland.

Your corrupt Nigerian politicans are aware that there will be no elections in Biafra territories. It will shock all of una, for historic Sit-At-Home and parallel government that is coming.

Corrupt Nigerians voting for corrupt political terrorist herdsmen bandits islamic leaders.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:05pm On May 31, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:

Your corrupt Nigerian politicans are aware that there will be no elections in Biafra territories. It will shock all of una, for historic Sit-At-Home and parallel government that is coming.

Corrupt Nigerians voting for corrupt political terrorist herdsmen bandits islamic leaders.

Normal ipob rant grin
If only you would just take your own ipob away from nairaland for a moment and come out to stop others from voting grin
Ipob on nairaland law abiding citizen of the banana zoo republic in reality grin grin
Is that not hypocrisy grin
You think that ipob doesn't know what they are doing by doing everything possible to portray the image that they have no hands in this their ugm angels undecided
I repeat everything possible to crush ipob and their destructive oppressive esn/ugm arms wing will continue to be done in Igboland that is the incontestable reality.
I am Igbo not ipob
Massob are Igbos not ipob
Ohaneze youth group are Igbos not ipob
The CAN Igboland are Igbos not ipob
Igbo youth group are Igbos not ipob
Plus the millions of Nwafos who have something doing with their lives, who do not stand with ipob,why should we support an agenda that only gives brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals an advantage to oppress and intimidate others who do not support their destructive fraud freedom struggle?
Why should any true Nwafor who understands the fact that self destruct is not self determination, sacrifice anything for a London scammer who doesn't have an ordinary aboki kiosk in Igboland,but charges for destruction upon the same peace region?
Igbo is a democratic state,there is no plan for now to change that, gather yourself, pick and vote people who will champion your agenda,or join Apga and make yourself useful,if you choose any route to destruction,you are on your own, bcus the resolution remains Ozoemena.
Don't go out there and die for ipob oo bcus that's not dying for Igboland, don't get yourself killed for a fraud struggle,it's not worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.