Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) (50808 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Troops Sack IPOB/ESN Enclave In Asaba, Capture Fighter, Fire Arms / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 5:37pm On May 23, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

I am so FOOLISH and ignorant to make any sense.

I can't agree more with you!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:43pm On May 23, 2022
My undftd father’s a foolish village ipob nuisance
UNDFTD:

I agree more with you!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 6:00pm On May 23, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

My ipobarecriminals father’s a foolish village terrorist Fulani nuisance

You're absolutely right about that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:16pm On May 23, 2022
UNDFTD:

Even Kanu kal UNDFTD father a PIG.Kanu’s right about that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 9:06pm On May 23, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

I am ignorant and stupid beyond comprehension. I am a useful idiot for the terrorist Fulanis.

You got my VOTE on that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2022
KingsCity:
I don't believe that story
but you will believe in when it reach your turn.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:15pm On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Nna ehn zukwanuike zukwanuike for Christ sakes �
If the terror happening in the North is hungering you biko relocate there asap dis your whataboutism is of no use to the situation on ground,bcus it's happening in the North doesn't mean it's welcomed into the beautiful Eastland.�
Everything possible to crush ipob with their esn/ugm and any other groups trying to bring down the peace of the blessed,beautiful Igboland will continue to be done, allowing anyone bring what the North is suffering from is not going to happen in Igboland..Facts!!all dis una rubbish 10k ipob sm defense job na big waste of time.

You know it that you are lying to yourself. Why are you afraid of Biafrans Referendum and IPOB?

Over 80 million of Biafra populations are ready for the Referendum. Cowardice zoo media are calling for backup, BBC, CNN and Alejazira propaganda combined together, can't stop IPOB and Biafrans freedom.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:21pm On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Enyia if you joined bastards to celebrate the Ugm animals while they carry out their dastardly killings against sons and daughters of the blessed peaceful Igboland,just be very prayerful bcus normal normal e no fit better for you oo �.
Everything possible to crush ipob and any other groups trying to bring down the peace of the blessed beautiful Igboland will continue to be done.
Facts!!!
All una nonsense ipob 10k sm rants and defense job na big waste.

If you are also in support of nigeria terrorist forces massacring unarmed innocent peaceful IPOB the children of God; you better be careful it will not be well with you oo.

Those your forces massacring unarmed innocent citizens of Biafra will also be massacred by another forces.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:39pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=UNDFTD post=113110882]

Undftd father will dance unclad in onitsha market square
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 10:44pm On May 24, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:

If you are also in support of nigeria terrorist forces massacring unarmed innocent peaceful IPOB the children of God; you better be careful it will not be well with you oo.

Those your forces massacring unarmed innocent citizens of Biafra will also be massacred by another forces.

It will never be well with anyone who supports the brutality of unarmed innocent protesters.
It will not be well with anyone who celebrates while killers kill sons and daughters of Igboland who took up a job in the security force to feed their household.

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 10:55pm On May 24, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:

You know it that you are lying to yourself. Why are you afraid of Biafrans Referendum and IPOB?

Over 80 million of Biafra populations are ready for the Referendum. Cowardice zoo media are calling for backup, BBC, CNN and Alejazira propaganda combined together, can't stop IPOB and Biafrans freedom.

This is the same reason why I maintain that ipob is a big fraud.
I dare you to tell Us the plans your criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter has on ground to get referendum undecided
Referendum is a political process,if you think ipob has the majority let them pick people and vote for them so they will go up there to champion their course, ipob wants referendum,the leaders of Igboland stands against whatever ipob calls for,the people whom power belongs to continue to vote for leaders who stands against whatever the fraud ipob is calling for.
Igboland rejects any referendum connected with a destructive oppressive taliban like group like ipob.
Yes the average Igboman is a secessionist by heart but only thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees want it the destructive ipob way.
Everything possible to crush ipob's esn/ugm arm wing in Igboland will continue to be done,na to wail and gnash in sorrow una fit do,afterall na here una own ipob kukuma finish.
Any Biafra connected to the destructive oppressive taliban like ipob that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle is dead on arrival,they can take their taliban like biafra to sambisa forest it will never be accepted in Igboland.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 1:21am On May 25, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

ipobarecriminals father will dance unclad in onitsha market square

We are NOT surprised that your dad will dance naked in Onitsha market square after-all like father like son. We already know you're crazy just like your crazy a$$ father.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:08am On May 25, 2022
UNDFTD:

We are NOT surprised that my hopeless dad will dance naked in Onitsha market square after-all like father like son. We already know I’m crazy just like my crazy aSshole father.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

I am a M0R0N, lMBEClLE and a FOOL just like my father. I am so stupid and ignorant that I make my terrorist Fulani masters look so smart!

I can't argue with you on that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:06am On May 26, 2022
UNDFTD:

I knw my father’s dumb upstairs.i can’t argue with you on that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 1:34pm On May 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

I knw my father’s dumb upstairs and i am son of a crazy fool. craziness run in my family and i knw my generation is cussed.

Yes, you're crazy like a fox right along with your family!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:18pm On May 26, 2022
UNDFTD:

Yes, my family are crazy like a fox right along with my unborn generation !
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 8:38pm On May 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

Yes, my family are crazy like a fox right along with my unborn generation !
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 8:39pm On May 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

I am the biggest FOOL there is!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 8:40pm On May 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

i am an idiot.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:09pm On May 26, 2022
Me UNDFTD father’s an idiot
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:10pm On May 26, 2022
Me UNDFTD father’s a FOOL
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:11pm On May 26, 2022
It shall never be well with UNDFTD family
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 10:13pm On May 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
It shall never be well with my family

I concur to that!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 10:14pm On May 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Me ipobarecriminals father’s a FOOL

Did you just find out how FOOLISH your dad is?
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 10:18pm On May 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
My father’s an idiot

I can't argue with you on that.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:58pm On May 26, 2022
My UNDFTD father reason from my orifice
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:05pm On May 26, 2022
UNDFTD father have a mental illness case in Aro
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:07pm On May 26, 2022
I UNDFTD have a dumb father
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 12:00am On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
My father reason from his orifice
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 12:01am On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I ipobarecriminals have a dumb father
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by UNDFTD: 12:02am On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
My father have a mental illness case in Aro

Yes, your father is a lunatic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.