Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) (2756 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 5:49pm On May 19, 2022
Businessman, philanthropist and actress Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has gushed over his actress wife, Rosy Meurer, IGBERETV reports.

Churchill stated that he is blessed to have his wife and son. Olakunle Churchill revealed that sometimes he sits to think of how blessed he is.

“Sometimes I really sit to think about how blessed I am, seriously. Woman crush Anike @official_rosymeurer”, he wrote on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdsyG-js2HA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is coming after Rosy Meurer had publicly showered love on her husband and father of her son, King Churchill.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 5:49pm On May 19, 2022
More

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

Why you come steal FTC undecided undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2022
Rosy meurer is very beautiful Sha angry grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2022
This Churchill and Rosy Meurer marriage made me realize never to believe anything I see or hear on social media.

I can still remember vividly when Tonto alleged Rosy was sleeping with her husband. Churchill and Rosy denied the allegation.
Churchill claimed Rosy was only his PA...
PA indeed.

How can a man with a working gbola hire this pretty woman as a secretary or PA without lashing attached

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2022
Wow, such a beautiful Union,God pls give me a very good and responsible partner.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Nettybrown(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
Ti aya eni ba dara, eje ka wi!
I'm happy for him.
Yoruba ladies are respectful and loyal!
Congrats my man......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lesson: cool
Always respect your man. See what has become of the so called "King toto" sorry, Tonto grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2022
This Rosy is fine like 10 people sha. When you have a good Nigerian man in your life, your skin glows perfectly.
PA turn wify. Tonto right now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
Nettybrown:
Ti aya eni ba dara, eje ka wi!
I'm happy for him.
Yoruba ladies are respectful and loyal!
Congrats my man......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lesson: cool
Always respect your man. See what has become of the so called "King toto" sorry, Tonto grin

Fake Social Media Love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2022
Ever since this guy left tonto the guy just dey fresh anyhow. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
This Churchill and Rosy Meurer marriage made me realize never to believe anything I see or hear on social media.

I can still remember vividly when Tonto alleged Rosy was sleeping with her husband. Churchill and Rosy denied the allegation.
Churchill claimed Rosy was only his PA...
PA indeed.

How can a man with a working gbola hire this pretty woman as a secretary or PA without lashing attached

Some women, like Tonto, push their husbands out into the willing hands of strange women perhaps due to their ignorance, pride/ego and incessant naggings

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 6:09am On May 20, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Some women, like Tonto, push their husbands out into the willing hands of strange women perhaps due to their ignorance, pride/ego and incessant naggings
There's no excuse for cheating.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by DKM123: 6:12am On May 20, 2022
Just as long they aren't doing all this for the photo ops. That was how he and Tonto were showing the viewers that they were in a perfect marriage until they finally broke up and started washing thier dirty linen outside.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2022
Tonto setting up her ring light
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 9:58am On May 20, 2022
Some men just want to build a family(especially those that came from a"home"). And that's what this guy wanted to do with Tonto till she proved to him that she's not one to be kept by one man. Now he has found one that wants the same thing with him and they seem to be keeping it together. It may not be perfect, it can never be. But at least...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Legend44(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2022
Who said so
Zonefree:

There's no excuse for cheating.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos) by BlaqJosh: 2:08pm On May 20, 2022
Tonto in the mud.....

(1) (Reply)

'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) / Ini Edo Banned For A Year / Tu Face Idibia Ex-wife Sunmbo Ajaba Marries Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.