Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors (21441 Views)

Polls: Ortom Breaks Ranks, G5 Governors Battle To Save Political Careers / 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Deliver Successors / 15 Ex-governors, Governors Battle For APC Senate Seats - Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by smile11s(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2022
Nice
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by ovie8200: 6:35pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
They want to install Successors but they don't want Buhari to install his Successor. Interesting!

Buhari must annoint his successor and there's nothing Tinubu and his urchins will do about that!

The truth is the system they are using in Nigeria to know who becomes the president, governor, senator, and house of presentative is depriving the Nigerian citizens of who they want. Nigeria needs to use the system of America whereby the people choose and not few delegates.

Ex: For PDP president aspirants, let each state vote on who they want, and by the time they campaign and all state voted, who get the most state should be the PDP flag bearing candidate and the same goes for APC and other parties and not few greedy delegates select who they want. This system will diminish corruption because candidates will not be able to buy the citizens to vote for them but by the words that come from their mouths. That should go across governors, senators, and houses of representatives in their various states. By doing this, the candidates will campaign and tell Nigerians what they want to do and how they will achieve it.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by iFESTAC680(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2022
The typical Nigerian politics

And the circles goes on and on
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 19, 2022
To cover their illicit dealings they will want to install a stooge.
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by Burruchaga71(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2022
But they don't want Buhari to install his succesor. Ndiaaaaaaaara everywhere. Peter Obi or everyone goes their separate ways
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by bmdmix14: 6:48pm On May 19, 2022
So they can continue collecting finders fee, he is my boy fee, not a god father fee shey.

Make una wait for me i dey come
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by slivertongue: 6:52pm On May 19, 2022
From daily imagination
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by mrkings84(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2022
Mumu governors.
Where are the dividends of democracy they promised 8 years who?

Look at them, shamelessly trying to pass a barton of failure just to make sure that the masses continue to suffer.

Let them all bow out in shame and apologize to the populace.

We deserve much more!!
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2022
How will these state ever see development, when they are looking for those who will cover their fraud and not expose them. Hypocrites
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by plus50men716: 7:01pm On May 19, 2022
I noticed the site is now very fast. I just registed on the forum . Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. Up Ghana.com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)
JoshdbAddguy80: my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by chopnaira: 7:15pm On May 19, 2022
A successor to cover their looting and the cycle of looting continues
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by NaijaCars4sale: 7:16pm On May 19, 2022
The Governors know that if someone from a different camp is elected, they'll have a case to answer
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by bilangha(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2022
Danielbrave08:
Dababy goes with African Attire as Davido makes him become a Nigerian(Americans Reacts) grin cheesy

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7L6u0kogb4
Egbong
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by Emekaonline: 7:37pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:
They want to install Successors but they don't want Buhari to install his Successor. Interesting!

Buhari must annoint his successor and there's nothing Tinubu and his urchins will do about that!

And who did Jonathan install as his successor?
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by Janabi73: 7:53pm On May 19, 2022

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WITHCHES AND WIZARD

Alot of folks are confused about witches and wizards. They dont know if they exist or not.
Some people have been brainwashed on this issue.
But I will tell you the truth. I was once like you. There was a point when I do think there's nothing like spirituality. I used to think everything happens naturally. I was even confused if there was God. Mine was the worst.

The thing is When you get into problems, that's when you think about solutions. You'll learn the hard way if you act ignorant most especially about your spiritual life.

Talking about witches and wizards. My brother, my sisters, my chiefs and ma'ams.
I want to tell you the truth you need to know. They exist and they're everywhere, even in this thread. They know themselves. They're in your family, your place of work, your business circle, your churches, your mosques, your school, amongst your friends. They're are everywhere.....

Continue reading by clicking the link below....

https://www.nairaland.com/7133967/spiritual-orientation-tips-spiritual-o.t/3#7133967.102

Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by letitrainnow(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2022
The movies
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by saintkeppy(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2022
Some will fail woefully during the primaries, few ones who will manage to scale through will have to face the general elections next year, another opposition. It gonna be fight to finish.
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by Lorddominic(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2022
BlackPythonEnt:
I need someone who can help me with a loan of 300k in Ibadan.

I am a salary earner with a monthly pay of 100k+.

I can pay back in 2-3 months.

Ok...no wahala
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by Akhee: 9:16pm On May 19, 2022
ijustdey:
Controversies are trailing the moves by 17 outgoing governors to install their successors ahead of the governorship primaries of the All Progressives Congress (APC)...

https://dailytrust.com/ripples-as-17-outgoing-govs-battle-to-install-successors
Let me tell you that posted this who Niger State governor is with. The person who the governor is secretly supporting is one Muhammad Idris Malagi. An alien from nowhere who didn't own a house in his LG until recently when he wanted to contest for the Governor seat. A man who is brought without any political knowledge, a business man who will sold other government parastatals left by the present government which he haven't sold.
Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by EssenLtd: 12:13am On May 20, 2022
This is the fake pastor Akwa Ibom state Governor is trying to force on every body. The Man(Aspirant) is so hated by over 98.92% Akwa Ibomites.

Re: 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors by sylve11: 5:18am On May 20, 2022
ovie8200:

The truth is the system they are using in Nigeria to know who becomes the president, governor, senator, and house of presentative is depriving the Nigerian citizens of who they want. Nigeria needs to use the system of America whereby the people choose and not few delegates.

Ex: For PDP president aspirants, let each state vote on who they want, and by the time they campaign and all state voted, who get the most state should be the PDP flag bearing candidate and the same goes for APC and other parties and not few greedy delegates select who they want. This system will diminish corruption because candidates will not be able to buy the citizens to vote for them but by the words that come from their mouths. That should go across governors, senators, and houses of representatives in their various states. By doing this, the candidates will campaign and tell Nigerians what they want to do and how they will achieve it.

Hmmm cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.