Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) (33142 Views)

Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) / Supporters Welcome Atiku To Sokoto / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by OkoroBufo: 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
Wailers will cry ocean.

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Zoftels: 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
Are those crowd going to vote in the primary?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by famology(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
Amumaigwe:

No. Jagagban's money is the tsunami. Don't get OT twisted.

More tears please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by victorDanladi: 8:37pm On May 19, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol...did Atiku not have huge crowds all over the country the last time. Osinbajo is who we need. Everybody knows that.
Everybody or RCCG youths with judalistic tendencies?

I know of many RCCG upright youth with integrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by kingyakos: 8:37pm On May 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

And you think Tinubu is a novice in politics?

He is a Shrimps in the scheme of fish and a snail in the scheme of animals with horn and also a pawn in a Chess board and as well the third hand of a clock that is called second and you know what, the minutes and hours can as well work perfectly without him.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by victorDanladi: 8:40pm On May 19, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
We can't have Osinbajo and go for Tinubu. It does just not make sense for a rational thinking human being. Haba! When are we going to even think straight in this country? We are about to escape from an ancestor, and some people are still clamouring for great-grand ancestor! It is either Osinbajo or Peter Obi jare.
...you are the one thinking irrationally here ...who is osinbajo in politics and governance without Tinubu?

By the way,is Osinbajo a youth, a man of 60yrs plus,a grand father already.....Even Peter Obi is old man...a 60yrs old man and he is a grandfather!

What Nigeria need us a president who knows how to fish out a round peg and out it in the right hole...and Tinubu is the man.sentiment and RCCG membership apart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Zoftels: 8:42pm On May 19, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Have you ever followed politics in your life?

Tell me where it is not done in a democratic nation.

Y`all just always want to talk at all cost, irrespective of whether it makes sense or now.

So to you na crowd go vote at the primary?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by saints2(f): 8:43pm On May 19, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Have you ever followed politics in your life?

Tell me where it is not done in a democratic nation.

Y`all just always want to talk at all cost, irrespective of whether it makes sense or now.

Tell me where crowds vote as delegates? That he has rented crowds doesn't amount to winning... May 29th is two weeks away.. We are watching and before you called me a PDP agent, I don't belong to any so, calm down, don't have HBP over someone who doesn't know you or your lineage from anywhere. Even if he wins he no sabi you, you are just an onlinr troll
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2022
Despite I'm not tinubu fan I think he planned his movement well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Mooh247: 8:46pm On May 19, 2022
Jagaban to the world

Oga Na master joor

Kano the home of Politics

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by BIEYA: 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
Message to JUDAIST and Khalifa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2022
Jagaban of Nigeria .Tinubu na master haters should cry

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by 3310adeb: 8:55pm On May 19, 2022
BAT "23
This unstoppable Political gladiator
you can only run faster than tinubu in this race when you have already run mad

take it or leave it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by onuman: 8:56pm On May 19, 2022
Buhari/Fulani plan for 2023 to make Fulani Muslim to succeed President Buhari:

APC presents Bola Ahmed Tinubu as its presidential candidate.

Atiku Abubakar picks PDP presidential ticket.

Presidential election proper: Atiku/PDP defeats Tinubu/APC.

Atiku Abubakar succeeds President Buhari.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by MrSquint: 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
When we go learn ?

These are the same people that are without basic amenities.
When una go learn say these politicians dey always need una during election only ?
How many of Tinubu's children did you see on this campaign ground ?

Is it not this same man we saw in a video that ran to France during #endsars# bcus he was accused of being against the youths ? Is this not the same man that carries our money in bullion vans?
The same man that dictates who becomes Lagos state governor ? And we say we don't want godfatherism in our politics. Nigerians we need help
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by olatuns2017: 9:19pm On May 19, 2022
trutharena:
Watch Tinubu in Kano today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvq7e4gbL3k

Focused

He never bother himself with social media wailers

He is detrabilized

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Gozac: 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
Valedictory rally of Tinubu loading. Tinubu will be retired by May 29, he is just doing the rehearsal for it. He will lose the primaries it doesn't matter the crowd he pulls during his consultation.All those people came to partake in his booty they will leave him when the chips are down.
PMB and PGF hold the ace, a Tinubu cannot bulldoze his way to APC ticket
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Gozac: 9:33pm On May 19, 2022
saints2:

Tell me where crowds vote as delegates? That he has rented crowds doesn't amount to winning... May 29th is two weeks away.. We are watching and before you called me a PDP agent, I don't belong to any so, calm down, don't have HBP over someone who doesn't know you or your lineage from anywhere. Even if he wins he no sabi you, you are just an onlinr troll
Just less than 10 days away, as an APC stalwart Tinubu is not on the calculation of who succeeds PMB.His ambition is a cannot draw game
Tinubu lost grip of APC the time Oshiomhole was replaced by Mai Mala Buni
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Gozac: 9:44pm On May 19, 2022
CoolAmbience:

First, I do not want Tinubu.

But if I have to choose between Tinubu and
Osinbajo, I will go for Tinubu.

We can't afford another docile president as Jonathan. Tinubu, with all his negatives, knows how to assemble great teams, and that is what leadership is about.

Presidents don't carry blocks or bags of rice. I don't think his age is the main issue.

As for Obi, who him be again abeg?

Amaechi will win APC primaries elections ahead if Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Favmil101(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2022
Officialgarri:
It's been long since I last heard of Peter Obi. That guy isn't sellable at all.

No doubt that President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR will hand over power to Tinubu..
Ah you have finally gotten 50mb
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:54pm On May 19, 2022
cheesy useless ipob criminal will crying tired.
donphilopus:
Consultation wey every aspirant dey do, e reach Kano turn to listen to Tinubu, them turn am to carnival. This man is a movement!

If all aspirants are given a level playing field to slug it out, Tinubu would emerge with nothing less than 4000 votes. When sorting of votes begins, you'll be hearing Tinubu! Tinubu! Tinubu! Tinubu! Amaechi! Tinubu! Tinubu! Osinbajo! Tinubu! Tinubu! Tinubu! Tinubu! Tinubu!

On Tinubu's mandate I stand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by abiodunalabama: 10:03pm On May 19, 2022
Emersonjay:
Massive crowd came out to collect their own share of the money, hunger dey for the land so I won't blame them...
U know in ur mind that u re just talking ought of hatred.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 10:06pm On May 19, 2022
famology:
Shut down

Jagaban is a tsunami

You people posting all these things have to stop it. You’re utterly disrespectful and I’ve been saying this since.

Don’t you realise this is bad news you’re giving to the Children of Hate (CoHate), who wake up daily wishing evil on a man they hate so much not because he did any wrong to them but because they hate the man he helped bring to power.

With posts such as this, you are wishing heart attack and sudden death on the children of hate and it’s unfair.

You know their father the devil has totally taken over their hearts with thoughts of evil, hatred and bad wishes. Don’t compound it by giving them news they hate. Just leave them with their father the devil. That’s enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by 2loadedguy: 10:06pm On May 19, 2022
trutharena:
Watch Tinubu in Kano today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvq7e4gbL3k
From SAI Buhari it's now SAI Tinubu. God bless our incoming Asiwaju jagaban as Nigeria's s president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 10:07pm On May 19, 2022
Favmil101:

Ah you have finally gotten 50mb

IPOB/UGM miscreant identified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 10:09pm On May 19, 2022
Gozac:

Just less than 10 days away, as an APC stalwart Tinubu is not on the calculation of who succeeds PMB.His ambition is a cannot draw game
Tinubu lost grip of APC the time Oshiomhole was replaced by Mai Mala Buni

Hater of anything good identified. You go cry tire. E go shock you. That you hate a man doesn’t mean he will fail. As he continues to succeed more and more, your own failures and bitterness will obviously increase more and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by aieromon(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2022
donphilopus:

Just so you know, the entire southeast has 838 delegates while Kano and Katsina have 849 delegates and these two states are unanimously voting Tinubu.

A breakdown of the 2,340 delegates for the presidential primaries shows that the North has 1,257 delegates while the South has 1,068 delegates.

Also, the North-West zone with seven states and 121 local councils has 558 delegates. It is followed by the South-West, which has six states, 137 local councils and 411 delegates. Both zones account for 979 of the 2,340 delegates.

Going further, the South-South with six states and 123 local councils will have 369 delegates. The fourth zone in terms of delegate strength is North-Central (363 delegates). It has 121 local councils drawn from six states and FCT, Abuja. It is followed by the North-East (336 delegates) with six states and 112 local councils.

The least zone is South-East with five states, 96 local councils and 288 delegates.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2340-apc-delegates-to-elect-presidential-candidate-if/amp/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2022
cktheluckyman:

You are really working hard
Reinaldo:
Lol...did Atiku not have huge crowds all over the country the last time. Osinbajo is who we need. Everybody knows that.

First class wailing
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by aieromon(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2022
donphilopus:

Just so you know, the entire southeast has 838 delegates while Kano and Katsina have 849 delegates and these two states are unanimously voting Tinubu.

The controversy over Section 84 (12) of the newly amended Electoral Act is gathering momentum. The section states that “No political appointee at any level shall be a voting delegate or be voted for at the convention or congress of any political party for the nomination of candidates for any election.”

A document obtained from the party leaders showed that a total of 7,800 delegates are going to participate in the selection of the presidential candidate of the ruling APC.

An analysis of the list of the delegates showed that the North West geopolitical zone, regarded as the votes bank of the APC topped the chat with 1, 924. Six out of the seven states in the zone are being governed by the APC. Sokoto is the lone PDP state in the zone.

Coming second is the South West geopolitical zone, where Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi and Amosun hail from. The zone has 1,568 delegates. Oyo is the lone PDP state in the region.

The review of the document revealed that North Central came third with 1,278. The Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello hails from the geopolitical zone. Five out of the six states are APC states as only Benue is being governed by the PDP in North Central.

North East came fourth with 1, 212 delegates. Three of the six states of the geopolitical zone, Adamawa, Bauchi and Taraba are of the PDP. With 927 delegates, South South, where Amaechi hails from came fifth. Five of the six states in the oil-rich zone are of the PDP, making it penetrable to all the aspirants.

The geopolitical zone with the least delegates is South East with 838 delegates. Of the five states in the zone, APC and PDP have two states each while All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) has one, Anambra State.

Daily Trust reports that 53 delegates are going to come from the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

https://dailytrust.com/apc-primaries-tinubu-osinbajo-amaechi-others-scramble-for-7800-delegates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / Airforce, Troops Raid ‘somalia’ In Sambisa, Kill Many ISWAP Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.