Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) (33105 Views)

Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) / Supporters Welcome Atiku To Sokoto / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 19, 2022
saints2:
Crowd no be delegates oo... Delegates will vote not the crowd and the APC in Kano is already standing on one leg

Have you ever followed politics in your life?

Tell me where it is not done in a democratic nation.

Y`all just always want to talk at all cost, irrespective of whether it makes sense or now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2022
A
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Tareq1105: 8:19pm On May 19, 2022
kingyakos:
Does he goes to Kano now on a daily basis or are those crowd the delegate?

Kano wey kwankwaso don pocket

And you think Tinubu is a novice in politics?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2022
i agree with you on one point, he is the only one visibly doing presidential campaign most especially to the north and somehow i have noticed that apc candidates as well as pdp candidates have actually blacked out the south east and south south from their campaigns , this may mean that they know the battle is actually in the north . but politics can be very very very , games do change at the very very last minutes
SARSCoV2:
Damn!

Massive crowd!

Tinubu is the ONLY presidential candidate in 2023.

Others are just doing charity with their wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2022
That is the next president of Nigeria.

Take it or leave it!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by ossaisly(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2022
How would a sane person be happy that tinubu would become the president.
Yes i am an igbo but i won't leave fashola, and Osibanjo to vote tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol...did Atiku not have huge crowds all over the country the last time. Osinbajo is who we need. Everybody knows that.

You need Osinbajo, not us.

Nigeria does not need an overly religious and ethnic president.

This is responsible for the tensions we face in the country.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2022
Some people no go happy now. Some no go sleep well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by frowland(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Enemies go quench o say Lagos and Kano on lockdown for Tinubu.
Kano own loud too!

If you hear hausa you will know those background voices are paid. We call them oti nmkpu'.
But the end shall justify the means. Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi are all strong candidates. Amaechi's base is a bit weak since he does not control his state. We will see how it plays out.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by toujurs: 8:23pm On May 19, 2022
The more you look the less you see grin grin, them go play you the video soon this old man
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by toujurs: 8:24pm On May 19, 2022
ossaisly:

Only an agbero. Without a future.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Dapson73(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2022
Asiwaju omolodo ide, oko sweaty remi baby ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2022
donphilopus:

Most of you should be in Romance section arguing about simping, feminism and red pills. I wonder what most of you who know nothing about politics are doing here.

Just so you know, the entire southeast has 838 delegates while Kano and Katsina have 849 delegates and these two states are unanimously voting Tinubu.

Holding a Presidential primary is just to fulfill all righteousness. If not, the party's flag should have since been presented to Tinubu as he has no strong contender.

E go shock you.

Buhari won't hand over to Tinubu.

Forget it!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Pristine664: 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Igbo, na ur new format be dis? una go wail until 2031. shiorr

I don't mean it that way. I was referring to his northern fanbase. I'm not Igbo btw.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Tareq1105: 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
Shekarau can go to hell. He's greedy just like most politicians. When he hijacked APC executive in Kano through High court judgement, he was mocking Ganduje. When Appeal Court and supreme court justices turned the judgement against him, he ran to NNPP. He's free to leave even if APC have to struggle in Kano. I know his relationship with kwakwaso would not last. We're waiting.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by kingyakos: 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
Tinubu and his supporters are like a gyroscopes, spinning around at a frantic pace but never going anywhere.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2022
If they are too sure of him, they should just give him the ticket grin grin the druggie pamper wearing lagos landlord now live in North due to desperation grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Charisma01: 8:28pm On May 19, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
We can't have Osinbajo and go for Tinubu. It does just not make sense for a rational thinking human being. Haba! When are we going to even think straight in this country? We are about to escape from an ancestor, and some people are still clamouring for great-grand ancestor! It is either Osinbajo or Peter Obi jare.

God bless you, Osibanjo or Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by 43Ronin: 8:29pm On May 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Enemies go quench o say Lagos and Kano on lockdown for Tinubu.
Kano own loud too!

Lockdown? Lol. When everyone in kano is moving to NNPP and kwankwaso will be their presidential flag bearer? E go shock you soon.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Bhol28: 8:31pm On May 19, 2022
Tulumbuuu!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
We can't have Osinbajo and go for Tinubu. It does just not make sense for a rational thinking human being. Haba! When are we going to even think straight in this country? We are about to escape from an ancestor, and some people are still clamouring for great-grand ancestor! It is either Osinbajo or Peter Obi jare.

First, I do not want Tinubu.

But if I have to choose between Tinubu and
Osinbajo, I will go for Tinubu.

We can't afford another docile president as Jonathan. Tinubu, with all his negatives, knows how to assemble great teams, and that is what leadership is about.

Presidents don't carry blocks or bags of rice. I don't think his age is the main issue.

As for Obi, who him be again abeg?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by mikywonder(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2022
God disappoint them
Stomach infrastructures everywhere
We can't risk another 8years
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by OkoroBufo: 8:32pm On May 19, 2022
Pristine664:
Abiola part 2
Aguiyi Ironsi was killed like a dirty pig.
-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Tareq1105: 8:32pm On May 19, 2022
ossaisly:

Stop pretending here. Don't mention fashola or Osinbajo here. Mention your Kalu, Peter Obi etc. Do your own thing and we do our own thing.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by famology(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2022
I can see different colours of hot tears on this thread. Hahahahahahahaha.......I laff oooooo

JAGABAN himself

PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2 come and donate tears. Hot one!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32pm On May 19, 2022
This rented crowd won't vote Tinubu over Kwakwanso and maybe Atiku grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Rawtruth1: 8:34pm On May 19, 2022
Don't be deceived, they are actually welcoming bullion van and it's content.

They will give you a shock on that day
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by dedunji: 8:34pm On May 19, 2022
His tribe are known with laziness .And the north also love poverty
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by famology(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Thanks for donating hot tears. I've been waiting for your tears. Where have you been.?

Help me call your colleagues

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Amumaigwe: 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
famology:
Shut down

Jagaban is a tsunami

No. Jagagban's money is the tsunami. Don't get OT twisted.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) by Tareq1105: 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

PrinceofLagos must be in pain now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.