Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. (1353 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Ex Keeps Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by OBAOMO01: 7:28pm On May 19, 2022
I don't want to bore you with stories of how we met, but it all happened last year August, a week to her birthday.

She lives close to my house, unknowingly to me she is a new entrant at nursing college in the city I lived in. Early August we met and we got along fast. I got to know about her birthday as we discuss which is not in tended by her actually.

On her birthday, we get to do big one and eventually she said yes.

I fell deeply for this girl, I ensured I satisfy her. The feeding, money and everything you can need as a students I gave to this girl even though I was a teacher in secondary school with a small take home.

Well, everything went smoothly for a month, then I began to see some changes in her. I thought is a result of some work in school, but my guess was wrong when I began to see a guy with him on daily basis. I asked who the guy was, she keeps saying is her friend and nothing more. Same went for a week. She never show up at my side again, she didn't pick her calls not to talk of calling.

Fast forward to December last year, she told me she will be travelling home for Christmas as against our plan of going to my home town to spend the Christmas. I agreed to let her go because I can't force her to follow me in first place.

By January I got a job a Lagos which caused me to relocate from the city I was. After two weeks at my work place, I told my HOD I will be travelling home to pick my things. Of which I had the plan to talk to this girl of her possible relocation after she is done with her course, Just because I still love her.
On getting to the town. I saw her and I challenged her on reason for her actions. She apologized. On critical look at her, I noticed some changes, immediately I asked her. Are you pregnant? And she confirmed it. It was a terrible night, seeing a girl I loved getting impregnated by someone else.

Immediately I informed her that I will be leaving the Town and I am not coming back again. Ever since, we never talk until recently she chatted and start asking for some financial help.

What should I do?
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Zonefree(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2022
Like, you're asking us what should you do

A girl you've been nurturing for future purpose got impregnated by another guy and you're asking what should you do? For real?

I'll advice you turn all the nonsense love you had for her into hatred. The earlier you start seeing that girl as a witch, the better for your sanity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by blazingblender(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2022
Like seriously is that a question we should answer
What you should do is a choice
Not what we will tell you to do
For me
What you should do is to do what you want to do

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Godada(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2022

What should you do?

The answer is simple.

ASSist her.

She got deceived. After all we all get it wrong every once in a while.

Help her. Give her all the ASSistance she will need.

Even help her train the child her excessive unprotected knack created

Rent house

Give her money for upkeep.

It's like the break fast her served you nor belleful you na lunch and dinner you need.

You dey build house, somebody roof the house claim ownership.

You want give am C of O

10 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Emma2Seconds: 7:48pm On May 19, 2022
Indaboski bahose!!!
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Edyice: 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
House where you dey build, another person go roof am grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by IamV: 7:52pm On May 19, 2022
"Immediately I informed her that I will be leaving the Town and I am not coming back again. Ever since, we never talk until recently she chatted and start asking for some financial help.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? "

Please ,enroll her on an "ex girlfriend monthly allowance".
It's the trending in town & I don't understand why you should miss out on such a great opportunity to show to ex girlfriend how much a bigger & better person you are,right now.

Start with 20% of your monthly earnings,then progressive increase the percentage as time goes by.
Do it,and she will always appreciate the great guy in you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2022
As a caring Ex boyfriend, I'd advice you send 75% of your salary every month for the next two years

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Cyphar(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2022
Bro, your lifestyle is just SIMPle
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2022
@OBAOMO01

Since this her first time asking, give what you can afford and let her know that this will be the very first and last time you'll do such, the guy who impregnated her should be responsible, don't feel guilty in any way, equally showing a little kindness to your fellow human being doesn't make you a fool, what if she was your sister or a relative?

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Jack005(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2022
Give her money,keep giving her, give her more MONEY. I mean more of it. You are really God sent to her.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by OBAOMO01: 8:13pm On May 19, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
@OBAOMO01

Since this her first time asking, give what you can afford and let her know that this will be the very first and last time you'll do such, the guy who impregnated her should be responsible, don't feel guilty in any way, equally showing a little kindness to your fellow human being doesn't make you a fool, what if she was your sister or a relative?

You get the angle of my concern and reason for the post. I am looking at the side of humanity. But will that not amount to stupidity at the long run?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by zubimete(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2022
Search your heart
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2022
OBAOMO01:

You get the angle of my concern and reason for the post. I am looking at the side of humanity. But will that not amount to stupidity at the long run?

That's why I said it should be done once or within a define deadline, never make it indefinite, give out once and end it there and let her know too, anything outside that, you block her. Let the guy who scored take responsibility completely, he who has a dlck to fvck raw, should understand that it comes with responsibilities, and he should live up to them, had I know, no day this matter.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Goldbw122(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2022
OBAOMO01:
I don't want to bore you with stories of how we met, but it all happened last year August, a week to her birthday.

She lives close to my house, unknowingly to me she is a new entrant at nursing college in the city I lived in. Early August we met and we got along fast. I got to know about her birthday as we discuss which is not in tended by her actually.

I fell deeply for this girl, I ensured I satisfy her. The feeding, money and everything you can need as a students I gave to this girl even though I was a teacher in secondary school with a small take home.

Well, everything went smoothly for a month, then I began to see some changes in her. I thought is a result of some work in school, but my guess was wrong when I began to see a guy with him on daily basis. I asked who the guy was, she keeps saying is her friend and nothing more. Same went for a week. She never show up at my side again, she didn't pick her calls not to talk of calling.

Fast forward to December last year, she told me she will be travelling home for Christmas as against our plan of going to my home town to spend the Christmas. I agreed to let her go because I can't force her to follow me in first place.

By January I got a job a Lagos which caused me to relocate from the city I was. After two weeks at my work place, I told my HOD I will be travelling home to pick my things. Of which I had the plan to talk to this girl of her possible relocation after she is done with her course, Just because I still love her.
On getting to the town. I saw her and I challenged her on reason for her actions. She apologized. On critical look at her, I noticed some changes, immediately I asked her. Are you pregnant? And she confirmed it. It was a terrible night, seeing a girl I loved getting impregnated by someone else.

Immediately I informed her that I will be leaving the Town and I am not coming back again. Ever since, we never talk until recently she chatted and start asking for some financial help.

What should I do?
My friend run for your life.
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Bignuell(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
What should you do?Quit your job and care of her till she birth the child. What should you do? Block her rat a**. Person wey give am belle nko?? Being nice doesn't pay at all undecided
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Pussyassasin(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2022
Just block the bitch. Must they tell you everything? angry

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Ballzproblemm: 8:31pm On May 19, 2022
OBAOMO01:

What should I do?
my friend you not her father if the case was reverse do you think she will help you enya face. your life , she can go to hell

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Zonefree(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
@OBAOMO01

One of the most foolish post I've read here!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Stupid, foolish, slowpoke of a bumpkin. Anupama, Bleep off my mention.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by everythinggirly(f): 8:45pm On May 19, 2022
Move on with your life.
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 19, 2022
Why these bitch a$$ niggas keep sponsoring a geh that has parents in this 2022, is just beyond local man. embarassed
When things now go south, y'all will come up here asking what to do.. smh.. y'all just never learn.
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Foolish is even putting it nicely sef.
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 19, 2022
Edyice:
House where you dey build, another person go roof am grin grin
Go come even paint am join grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 19, 2022
Pussyassasin:
Just block the bitch. Must they tell you everything? angry
O suu mi fah cheesy
Bdw, your moniker no be here... You slay pussies lon jèbé grin .. your apa valid die.. tuale baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Innobee99(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2022
My village people need plenty advise this forthcoming election not to vote the wrong people

I can't waste it here Sir
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Earlystar698(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2022
[s]
OBAOMO01:

What should I do?
[/s]

Did you ask for our help when you are busy giving her head? You gave her cash and collect in kind, now she has seen another person that give her more cash and collect more kind and you are here disturbing us.. To wipe you cord dey hungry me, imagine say you be teacher and you don't have sense not even an atom of sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by purehustle101(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
When you advice them to Bleep and dump the pussy they say no, now look at how a mature human is complicating his life. Simps will never learn
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Pussyassasin(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

O suu mi fah cheesy
Bdw, your moniker no be here... You slay pussies lon jèbé grin .. your apa valid die.. tuale baba!
I sight you grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Valarmorgulis: 10:45pm On May 19, 2022
she ignored you,cheated on you ,dumped you and later came to mumu herself and you asking stupid question,do what you want oh.

Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Das1mama: 10:56pm On May 19, 2022
Op pls what is your understanding and the definition of a SIMP? And give two examples of a SIMP?
Re: My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. by Hartugrin27(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2022
OBAOMO01:

What should I do?

Bros, if u want help ,help her. N if u no wan help, tell her to free u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things $5,000 Can Buy In Nigeria / 25 Househelps In 12 Months / Does Fashion Always Make Us Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.